Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 20. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501
i would never sell all my bitcoins and there is no if Smiley

i play on holding bitcoin forever, as long as the technology exists and there is a blockchain i will hold it.

but i will sell some in case of price rise after halving to get some profit out of it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I would sell my bitcoins if the price will increase higher and higher or if hits to $100000
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Wolf
Conquer the world
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if my bitcoins price hits my target quota, My quota is 1000$ , I might get that before halving . Just hoping to get that after halving
That is what i have been thinking too, hoping the price of bitcoin reach my expected amount to sell my coins. but now the price are decreasing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if my bitcoins price hits my target quota, My quota is 1000$ , I might get that before halving . Just hoping to get that after halving
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I will surely sell my coins if I see the price of $1200 in coming days, as that would be the best price for me to sell my coins and earn huge profits, I don't prefer to hold it for a long term.
legendary
Activity: 1512
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

Activity: 672
Merit: 503
I would sell all my bitcoins if price will be around $900 for 1 bitcoin and i think that i will instantly get a new car. I am dreaming so long for this moment.
how much bitcoin you've got. I think you have a lot of bitcoin. so when you're profit you can get a luxury car. probably more than 20 BTC you save? it made me curious.
I think $ 900 is likely. possible within one month of this will happen price of $ 900 ~

If he is from a third world country then he can buy a car even with one bitcoin, if he want to buy a foxy car, I have saw on a number of websites that nowadays that cars are available even at the price of $500.

Who told you that you can buy a car for $500 in third world country? I am from third world country and you cannot even buy a bike with that amount, so I hope you got your answer.
Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
I would sell all my bitcoins if price will be around $900 for 1 bitcoin and i think that i will instantly get a new car. I am dreaming so long for this moment.
how much bitcoin you've got. I think you have a lot of bitcoin. so when you're profit you can get a luxury car. probably more than 20 BTC you save? it made me curious.
I think $ 900 is likely. possible within one month of this will happen price of $ 900 ~

If he is from a third world country then he can buy a car even with one bitcoin, if he want to buy a foxy car, I have saw on a number of websites that nowadays that cars are available even at the price of $500.
Activity: 812
I honestly would sell my bitcoins when the price is good and the worth of it is very profitable compared with the price I bought them.

That is the right thing to do, and without getting greedy I think we should sell our coins when its allowing us to make some good profits, I will sell my coins when it hits 1000 usd.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
I will sell all my Bitcoins when the high price of BTC. when he reached 1500 $
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
I honestly would sell my bitcoins when the price is good and the worth of it is very profitable compared with the price I bought them.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
if i can spend it. Tadaaa lol

haha this one made me laugh but very sensible answer LOL.  You can't sell your BTC if you can't spend it. Rather they won't buy your bitcoin if they see no value in it Cheesy There are lots here aiming for some mark before they sell their Bitcoin, but wouldn't it be better to sell your Bitcoin just to earn more Bitcoin? What do you think?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
if i can spend it. Tadaaa lol
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
If someone hacked my phone and held my ass selfie collection hostage. It's my most precious possession.
ol I think there is no correlation to sales bitcoin would you do. if you sell any of your bitcoin. it will not help for your photo does not spread. I'm sure hackers will deploy your picture even if you sell your bitcoin
LOL no correlation between selling bitcoin
Yeah and I don't think its easy to steal your coins from your digital wallet, but as far I am concerned I will surely sell my coins when it will reach to $1500.
$1500 is nice price to sell our coins to get some profit, but if that amount reached in the next month at the time of halving then I will not sell any of my coin as it is sure that the price will increase more the whole year, so I will wait for the price to reach more higher.
Activity: 952
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price is at least $1000 per Bitcoin then I think that I would sell them all at once and stop with Bitcoin. Even tho I know that the Bitcoin has the potential to be even higher I find $1000 enough.

That's right bitcoin can go beyond $1k in future, but $1k is really good price to sell the coins, but even after selling all my coins at that price, I will not stop with bitcoin, I will continue to earn  it.
Activity: 308
( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]
... if the current price goes ridiculously high.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
if superman will lift the earth and x 9999999 my 1 btc, dang! i could be the happiest human alive when it happens
Pages:
Jump to: