Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 21. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price is at least $1000 per Bitcoin then I think that I would sell them all at once and stop with Bitcoin. Even tho I know that the Bitcoin has the potential to be even higher I find $1000 enough.
Activity: 322
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
i would sell all my bitcoins if the price will rais up to 1000 dollar each and off course when the halvbing does not affect the bticoin price because i dont want to lose allot of money.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If it reaches the desire amount that i want..  I dont care if it goes up.. Im just not the type of person that is greedy.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I would sell all of my bitcoin if the price of it is highet than i buy. Or when i get some great profit from it.
Yeah that's right. Why you need to sell bitcoin your bitcoin if you think that you gonna get negative profit lol. If you ask me when i'm gonna sell my coins i think $900-1k per piece is not bad for selling our coins because we will get a lot of profit from that if we bought our bitcoin at the price ranging $400-500. Sorry for my bad english Grin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I would sell all of my bitcoin if the price of it is highet than i buy. Or when i get some great profit from it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
If someone hacked my phone and held my ass selfie collection hostage. It's my most precious possession.
ol I think there is no correlation to sales bitcoin would you do. if you sell any of your bitcoin. it will not help for your photo does not spread. I'm sure hackers will deploy your picture even if you sell your bitcoin
LOL no correlation between selling bitcoin
Yeah and I don't think its easy to steal your coins from your digital wallet, but as far I am concerned I will surely sell my coins when it will reach to $1500.

Yes, nowadays it is not possible for anyone to steal our coins, as now people are more clever than before, no one try to install unknown things in their PC, (which was a big source of hackers to hack accounts), the other point is that we do not have to enter our login data in any other phishing sites, so we will be secured.
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
the bitccoin price would extremely rise or drop

But maybe then you are too late
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I would sell all my bitcoins if the bitcoin price went to an unsustainable level. However it is hard to currently visualise that happening. We are obviously a long way off that ATH.

I would also sell all my bitcoins if the bitcoin network somehow collapsed.
I thin that most reasonable to sell you bitcoins suddenly was due to a collapsed of the blockchain and who knows if that impossible becomes possible.

By the way I got a personal situation, I would sell all my bitcoins if my brother in law needs financial support for his mistresses.
Activity: 102
If I traveled to the future and i see that one of the cheaper altcoins was going to take the lead and be used as the #1 crypto payment , that is pretty much the only possible thing would make me sell before a nice bubble.
Like the latter if we have a big bubble without much news or reason for it then I would sell bits on the way up.
Activity: 155
Merit: 21
"I got 10000 BTC"
Activity: 322
i would sell all my bitcoins if the price let me do it off course. And when i can see he wont rise allot more i would defiently sell all of them..
Activity: 66
the bitccoin price would extremely rise or drop
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier

... I was blowjobed 200 times
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I feel really the right time to sell. perhaps when looking bitcoin price reached over $1,000
Activity: 672

I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price of bitcoin gonna increase until 10000 more in dollar each. I can not imaging it if really happen, i will be a rich man , after that i will make a business with bitcoin related.
It is very good plan when it really happen in the future hehe
Activity: 294
I would sell all my bitcoins if the bitcoin price went to an unsustainable level. However it is hard to currently visualise that happening. We are obviously a long way off that ATH.

I would also sell all my bitcoins if the bitcoin network somehow collapsed.
Activity: 560
If someone hacked my phone and held my ass selfie collection hostage. It's my most precious possession.
ol I think there is no correlation to sales bitcoin would you do. if you sell any of your bitcoin. it will not help for your photo does not spread. I'm sure hackers will deploy your picture even if you sell your bitcoin
LOL no correlation between selling bitcoin
Yeah and I don't think its easy to steal your coins from your digital wallet, but as far I am concerned I will surely sell my coins when it will reach to $1500.

haha it's probably not worth the $ 1,500 price of the BTC, as far as i know, but what if it increases the BTC BTC I sold all my 😇😇
Activity: 420
I would sell all my bitcoins if the halving hype is done and the price of bitcoin not increase anymore. I will sell all my bitcoins before the price of bitcoin goes down.
Activity: 560
If the price of btc if goes up likethiss $3000 per 1 btc. 😇😇😇
Activity: 714
i would sell all my bitcoin if i feel the need to to sell it.

I would not just sell all my bitcoins. I would try to hold 1 bitcoin till infinity. But if they moment comes and i need the money urgently for something important or the price is really high and don't cashing out would be stupid, well then I would start selling my bitcoins. Let's hope it will never come to that.
Pages:
Jump to: