Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 37. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I would sell (some) of my bitcoins if the value of bitcoin would reach at least $100.000. It will take decades for bitcoin to reach this though.
I am patience enough to wait for bitcoin to reach this amount.

Question is will you still be able to remember where you have stored your bitcoins or the encryption key to your wallet.

My advice would be to wait a few years and if the price has not reach 100k, give me 50%, I will live life for the both of us.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
I would sell (some) of my bitcoins if the value of bitcoin would reach at least $100.000. It will take decades for bitcoin to reach this though.
I am patience enough to wait for bitcoin to reach this amount.
Activity: 533
I would sell all my Bitcoins if price hit 1500$ for each bitcoin,I know it may take a year or two.  Grin
Activity: 994
If we reach 1k I am willing to part of 50% of my coins. The other half I won't let go before we reach 2k. Ofcourse I will always keep some spare BTC in my wallet. Would not dare to miss out the 10k mark. We should get there in around 10 years.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 587
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price goes to 100000n $ .
Commonly its a thought of every individual here and all the bitcoiners on the earth think about my lines only whole day and night which I said above.

But I do not wait. Normally, I do sell a few of my bitcoins when am in need of money. I sell it to exchangers, and I get the money paid in to my bank account, but, luckily ever since I started making use xapo wallet card, I don’t sell it anymore, I simply go to the near by teller machine to withdraw money from mybitcoin wallet, rather than taking risk of selling to exchange.
Activity: 238
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price goes to 100000n $ .
Commonly its a thought of every individual here and all the bitcoiners on the earth think about my lines only whole day and night which I said above.
Activity: 672
I would sell all my Bitcoins if there is a sudden very important purposes
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
I would sell all of my bitcoin If the price is 1000 and i need to spend it immediately

Many people said that here, and I think it's one of the reason why Bitcoin wouldn't stay above $1000 for a long time, if at all.

They can only dump all  coins once, after that they are out of the game and won't ever see 5k or 10k

This is not a game for everyone so as usual, the weak will get bought out early

Like the 10k pizza and everything since.....
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I would sell all of my bitcoin If the price is 1000 and i need to spend it immediately

Many people said that here, and I think it's one of the reason why Bitcoin wouldn't stay above $1000 for a long time, if at all.

many who? this is a small sample, and certainly do not include those thta bought at that time, unless they want to lose money

also i believe those that want to sell are 1k have a very low amount of coin, the real horder will sell at a much higher price

and anyway many sellers at 1k would only mean a more rock solid value if it hold, and it will hold more in comparison to 2013, because we have already seen a value above 1k
Activity: 602
Merit: 508

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I would sell all my Bitcoins if i see the price has reached an acceptable value to sell. Even if I need the money and the price is under 400 I would not even consider selling a single satoshi.
Taking loss when it is not needed is just foolish.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I want buy something big like a car of house.
In that case it would be an easy choice to sell for me.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
I was paid double the going rate, I would sell all of my Bitcoins. 

Well, maybe you'll reconsider selling if you see that the prices are skyrocketing. By then, would you still be willing to sell it double the market rate? People who are optimistic enough will take that offer (including me) Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

if the price would be good to repay some debts Smiley Smiley
ths is simple question,I would sell all my Bitcoins if i have won lottery $100000,i swear will sell all my bitcoin,and after i sell all my bitcoin,i will buy some gold Grin
Activity: 588
I was paid double the going rate, I would sell all of my Bitcoins. 
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Now I have only 150k satoshis ($0.65) and I think the more I gain, more I want to keep it. My inspiration to gain and save Bitcoin is that story about the pizza that now would be evaluated in millions of dollars, when I think about that I don't want to sell my profits. My only fear is that suddenly it loses its value, let see with the time.
Activity: 759
I will sell all my bitcoins if price go to some 100k or to 100$
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I hit the profit around 1000$ per one BTC.
it is not going to happen cuz I would gamble them anyway
Activity: 154
... if the price hits 1000 USD again  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: