Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 36. (Read 95090 times)

BTT
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
The price fell 10 dollars. just joking or am I

Why would you sell at 10 bucks? Buy all you can when it drops to $10 man!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Meaning if it fell to $10/bitcoin or it fell in an increment of $10? Either way, it'd be a bad idea because it would almost be guaranteed to go back up - everyone would be tripping over each other to get advantage of the fall.
i think its will not happen, when the price down, many people will buy bitcoin, because they will think it is an opportunity to earn a profit, and then the price of bitcoin will go up again
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I would sell all my Bitcoins if...

There comes a new currency with more potential. I think bitcoin is good now, but I see the developers focus on the technical aspect only, not Public & Relations, marketing etc.
What's this wallet doing? It looks from 1999.

Also,How can you expect to send money to a relative f.e. to 14524521352q5??
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

Meaning if it fell to $10/bitcoin or it fell in an increment of $10? Either way, it'd be a bad idea because it would almost be guaranteed to go back up - everyone would be tripping over each other to get advantage of the fall.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

... the Earth stops for 24 hours.  Roll Eyes
aff
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
If I have 100 bitcoins I would sell all

Why?

Can't you see his personal message? I think that's already the answer Grin I also be with him cuz 100 bitcoins will really change my life, I can be a millionaire on our counrtry with that amount.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price of bitcoin is 50.000 dollars.
With a price that is 50.000 and with a minimal 10 BTC you can be very rich. For now is not that good to sell all.

50k is a nice value. I would sell also at 50k. But knowing this is not realistic, i am happy to sell for 10k also.
You can then sell at 50k, which makes everbody happy.
Activity: 224
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price of bitcoin is 50.000 dollars.
With a price that is 50.000 and with a minimal 10 BTC you can be very rich. For now is not that good to sell all.
Activity: 433
Satoshi started selling all of his coins and it was known. Not just moving coins around but actually liquidating it for another currency.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I would sell all my bitcoins if the halving will affect the price of bitcoin at least for 2x - 3x.
Activity: 224
I would sell all of my bitcoins if I was piss poor. Until then I will be holding on to my bitcoins.
Well unless bitcoin will reach the value of 1 million which I doubt will happen in my lifetime.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Activity: 210
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price goes >9000.

got that reference haha
BTT
Activity: 143
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price goes >9000.
Activity: 348
If I have 100 bitcoins I would sell all
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
I would sell all my Bitcoins, if I notice there is a decrease in the price of bitcoin, since I have started buying bitcoin with the price of 240$, I would likely sell my Bitcoins if I notice a change below the price of 250$, because that would be a total loss, and nobody would like to gain such loss. I will buy again in lower prices.

I guess you will not get a chance for selling with respect to current bitcoin price scenario.
You must be lucky enough you have entered bitcoin when it was in lower price in last one year of time. Many people have bought bitcoin was in $800 or $900 levels. But they are still holding just because of the faith on bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
I would sell all my Bitcoins, if I notice there is a decrease in the price of bitcoin, since I have started buying bitcoin with the price of 240$, I would likely sell my Bitcoins if I notice a change below the price of 250$, because that would be a total loss, and nobody would like to gain such loss. I will buy again in lower prices.
legendary
Activity: 1007
A true successor were to arise, something that had already stood 3-5 years, and had a comparable price point. Otherwise, BTC all the way!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I would sell all my Bitcoins if someone would buy them for double the current value in the form of Bytecoin!!
Pages:
Jump to: