Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 39. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 254
void
I would sell all my bitcoins if...

i had some !!!  Grin

i am here for fun and the posibility to learn something ,
so far i learned just one thing , most of bitcointalk population trying to be
alchemists , making gold out of nothing , old alchemists was at least trying
to make something else to gold -- we are exceptional vs them .....

we really try to make gold out of nothing Smiley

good luck and have a nice day full of bitcoin daytime dreams Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In XEM we trust
bitcoins would hit 100k or more. I'd love to see where this train goes in the longer term. Fiat isn't looking that good at the moment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
I would sell all my bitcoins if... the USD exchange rate hits $1,200 again.

Maybe it will by January  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I would sell all my bitcoins if I could at least make 1 million profit on each and every coin that I own.

1 million profit on each coin haha that would be something special. KeepDreaming  Cheesy
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
The origin of "brave" evolved from "savage".
I would sell all my bitcoins if... the USD exchange rate hits $1,200 again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I wouldn't sell all of my bitcoins

I would sell a small amount if 1 bitcoin was equal to 1 million

I would never sell all of it because it would give me the oppertunity to invest into more things

Haha I would do the same thing

I just don't think it's worth it to sell all of it when I worked so hard to earn each one of them

I would feel like a sell out just because the price would have a really high value
Activity: 364
I wouldn't sell all of my bitcoins

I would sell a small amount if 1 bitcoin was equal to 1 million

I would never sell all of it because it would give me the oppertunity to invest into more things
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

Natalie Portman made me her 'love puppet' (no need for cash/btc/ltc etc) Smiley

o

Always have an "end game' for your leaving of  btc/ltc/crypto don't ya know! Smiley

(you scoff the odds are at least as good as winning the powerball lottery...no I guess you are correct ...powerball lottery is not based on looks, odds for that are better
.....damn kill the dream) Sad

Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
I would sell all my bitcoin if obama converted to atheist.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
If the price rises especially sharply on wider events you could come a cropper not understanding why its moved or the true value in the situation.   Theres that famous tale of the family who sold their house fleeing the Weimar republic and took payment in Weimar dollars with hyper inflation.  By the time they arrived at the ferry to purchase a ticket, the value had already dropped so that they could no longer travel and with their house sold they had lost their useful value.

If we're talking a million dollars from a little bit of bitcoin I would be really worried that a million was not as it appeared.  I'd want the house for the bitcoin or a direct swap to something more secure then  that large amount of paper with possibly unmanageable risk

Dollar were backed or linked to gold originally.  So I'd just reference that ratio and ask for pre nixon dollars though I realise it was some decades previous you could actually demand ounces of gold or exchange for dollars within the usa
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I would sell all my bitcoins if I could at least make 1 million profit on each and every coin that I own.
I wish your wish come true Cheesy if bitcoin price reach that high,I would also sell each and every bitcoin that I have but I dont think that is going to happen soon
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I would sell all my Bitcoins if... if I had them.  Smiley

Actually, no. I wouldn't sell them, but rather keep them, but I don't have a coin yet.

I'm sure you would sell some it if you could make really goo profits of off them.

I wouldn't sell them all maybe some if 1btc was worth around 10k

Sell in thirds bruh
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
I would sell all my bitcoin if... I stopped to use bitcoin anymore(but it can't be happen Tongue). well I also sell my bitcoin if I need to exchange to fiat, fast but not all my bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak

Actually, no. I wouldn't sell them, but rather keep them, but I don't have a coin yet.

I'm sure you would sell some it if you could make really goo profits of off them.

I wouldn't sell them all maybe some if 1btc was worth around 10k
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price is high enough.

Afterwards, I could easily invest again into more BTC and keep gaining profit Tongue

this assuming that the current trend will remain forever, which is wrong on so many level, at some point there will be a double or triple top and will be screwed, no more easy coin to be made from the same range of P&D

and when this will happen we will skyrocket in the 5 digits range
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

But buying bitcoin for current price right isn't good decision if keep it.. For me I would like to wait until the price fall back to $250 for sure after having..

Do you actually think we might see that $250 floor again???
Don't wait, just buy...
We are actually going to see some pumps these days, but you should really know where to sell, else you might end up in loss too...
For that floor to happen, you need to wait till February... Smiley

I do not find any possibilities for $250 levels again. It was gone for ever. I believe each and everybody are getting prepare for halving and rush into buying before it gets late. We can see $100 raise in bitcoin price every month until halving.
It just my thought then, so I'm gonna see the the price rise 100$ every month until halving then I should decided to sell my bitcoin for profit..
Activity: 406

But buying bitcoin for current price right isn't good decision if keep it.. For me I would like to wait until the price fall back to $250 for sure after having..

It's hard to believe that bitcoin will drop to $250 again, but you never know. I'm sure that if it drops back down to that it will bounce back.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I would sell all my Bitcoins if... I had no use for them anymore.

The value of Bitcoins is less of an issue for me. As long as I can exchange them for goods and services, it doesn't matter to me what they are worth.

There is always something that I am interested in buying with Bitcoin anyways, so it will be a while before I find that BTC becomes personally useless.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
I do not find any possibilities for $250 levels again. It was gone for ever. I believe each and everybody are getting prepare for halving and rush into buying before it gets late. We can see $100 raise in bitcoin price every month until halving.

It ain't just the halving phase that we are going to witness, and it ain't soon either...
Halving has time, until then, these months have already been witnessed by everyone to be the most volatile & manipulative months of the year each year... Smiley
So, yeah, be ready to see so actual rush of price hike...
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price is high enough.

Afterwards, I could easily invest again into more BTC and keep gaining profit Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: