Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 41. (Read 95090 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
For me it would also depend on how much the dollar will be worth at that moment. If 1 btc would be equal to 1.000.000, and let's say I would have 50 btc I would trade in half.

I think that would be enough for a lifetime and hold onto the other 25.

That would be nice idea, holding some 25 bitcoins after you cashed out some $25M. This is showing up your continuous faith on bitcoin ecosystem. I do dream of this kind of plans, but still hunting for one full bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
The only condition I would sell all my Bitcoins is when bitcoin reaches 1000 $.I know it may take years to reach there but it is better to wait than repent later
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
For me it would also depend on how much the dollar will be worth at that moment. If 1 btc would be equal to 1.000.000, and let's say I would have 50 btc I would trade in half.

I think that would be enough for a lifetime and hold onto the other 25.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I would sell all my Bitcoins if btc price up to $10.000 Cool, but I do not know when it happened Cheesy
Activity: 616
Well, I don't think I would sell all of my bitcoins, ever. I would sell some of it if 1 bitcoin is equal to around 1 million, that would mean I would've made a bunch of profits.

Which is what I'm going for but I would never sell all, maybe just a portion of what I own.

Well lets say if you have 25BTC and 1BTC = 1 Million. I will just sell all and retire.

25 Millionis so much money. With that I can just retire and not working in my country.
That's true but what if I like to safe some of my bitcoins for more future investments? I won't ever sell all of them because I'm still gonna need them.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
Well, I don't think I would sell all of my bitcoins, ever. I would sell some of it if 1 bitcoin is equal to around 1 million, that would mean I would've made a bunch of profits.

Which is what I'm going for but I would never sell all, maybe just a portion of what I own.

Well lets say if you have 25BTC and 1BTC = 1 Million. I will just sell all and retire.

25 Millionis so much money. With that I can just retire and not working in my country.
Activity: 616

Activity: 588
I'd sell all of my bitcoins never. I wouldn't care if they were worth a million or even if they were worth $ .01. I'd probably buy more. I'm completely fine if they are worth tens of thousands of dollars and I am fine if they worth only one or two dollars.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i would sell all my bitcoins if the price was $10000000
Activity: 533
If the price reaches new all time high which is 1000$+. Till then just collecting and storing them in cold wallet.  Cool

Yeah, if it reaches $1k+ mark then it would be a win win situation, everyone is waiting for the same day when the price of bitcoins reaches there and can sell bitcoins and make a good profit, so at present the best thing to do is to keep on collecting as much bitcoins possible and hold it for the the price increase and sell it at the right time.
Activity: 532
i would sell all my bitcoin if i know that bitcoin price is going down until $1 and all prediction said that bitcoin is never back on more that $10.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Price reached 500€ i would sell all my stock Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If the price reaches new all time high which is 1000$+. Till then just collecting and storing them in cold wallet.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
I will only if it is found to have massive security holes in which it can affect the whole protocol per se. But if not, I would be happy to hold it even if it surpasses $1k mark.
Activity: 224
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
...if the prices is at 10'000 USD
Activity: 742
I would sell all my Bitcoins if that day is Black Friday, because the price will be high.

And now is around 345 Bitcoin so yeah I am just hoping it will reach at 400 USD.

tomorrow is black friday, bitcoin usually goes up until bitcoin black friday,and then falls until Christmas Eve i would sell my bitcoin if the bitcoin's price is going up
now the price is almost $ 354, i wish the price reach $400
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if Bitcoin price reach $1000 or down to 100$  Grin "
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I get something worth more using which I can buy more bitcoins. In short .....if I get more Bitcoins.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
I would sell all my Bitcoins if that day is Black Friday, because the price will be high.

And now is around 345 Bitcoin so yeah I am just hoping it will reach at 400 USD.
Activity: 182
Pollak
I wouldn't sell everything. It's something I build up from nothing.

If the value of the bitcoin is really high, I might sell a few but not all. I have to safe some behind. Who knows what will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: