Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 56. (Read 95090 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
...the bitcoin chief would be arrested.

That was really funny and shocking for me when i first read this this channel does not know about the reality how could be MTGox's partner Bitcoin chief. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I am finally able to buy that property on the Moon I have always wanted  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
...the bitcoin chief would be arrested.

legendary
Activity: 1134
I would sell all my Bitcoins (maybe not all but most of them) the day when my first daughter will be married. I will buy with those the most wanted thing my daughter will want. If there were others unspent I will give all those to her.
Activity: 952
depends upon the prices of bitcoin in future whether to sell it or go with it..Definitely sell it depending upon the profits I am earning out of it will not sell if the profit margin in less but if it is more then the expectations then would definitely think of selling it.

How much would you sell if profit is more?? Sell all or just a part of it??

I don't think selling all bitcoins would be a good idea, unless if you have decided to quit bitcoins and diversify your investments to some other products like gold, stocks or real estate, If yes then you can sell all your bitcoins but it is better to keep a part of it with you for the future so if the value goes down in future you can reinvest in bitcoins.
Activity: 235
Merit: 250
depends upon the prices of bitcoin in future whether to sell it or go with it..Definitely sell it depending upon the profits I am earning out of it will not sell if the profit margin in less but if it is more then the expectations then would definitely think of selling it.
Activity: 938
Are you guys really hodl your btc and never spend it ?,
To be honest, I am using btc to buy services, buy recharge for my mobile and exchange it to my local currency when I need money. I sell it at least once in a month.

That is the right thing to do. You sell once in a month? I sell weekly part of it to take care of my weekly expenses and my salary is intact. I don't need to spend a single penny out of my salary as bitcoin takes care of all my basic expenses. And mainly I used it to convert it to my local currency when I am in need of hard cash.
JJB
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
if price reaches 10k Wink

So you will only absolutely sell your coins if they become worth that much? I think you'll be waiting a while. People seem to have unrealistic expectations here. I'm also sure most people would sell long before their estimates. I bet if they shot up to 1k again many people would quickly off load them.

And then cry a year later when they hit 5-10k
I remember this conversation from years ago when everyone had thousands of Coins and they were approaching the alt of 30"odd usd

Same shit, different folks

Hehe. People always have a magical number that they reckon they'll sell out but most people are greedy and think of how further it could go then hold on to them only to see it crash at some point.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I would sell all my bitcoins if I will be in strong need and will not have any other way to resolve my need. Hope with my heart that this kind of need don't arrive never because my bitcoins are destined for a very noble thing.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum

So you will only absolutely sell your coins if they become worth that much? I think you'll be waiting a while. People seem to have unrealistic expectations here. I'm also sure most people would sell long before their estimates. I bet if they shot up to 1k again many people would quickly off load them.

And then cry a year later when they hit 5-10k
I remember this conversation from years ago when everyone had thousands of Coins and they were approaching the alt of 30"odd usd

Same shit, different folks
Activity: 338

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
To be honest, I am using btc to buy services, buy recharge for my mobile and exchange it to my local currency when I need money. I sell it at least once in a month.

I do something use my BTC but I keep HODLing. What I do is when I use my BTC (for example to buy an online / Steam game over here, which works great), is that I always buy more BTC back than I've spent.

So, in other words, if I buy a Steam game over here for 0.15 BTC for example, I would buy BTC (with fiat) so I could return about 0.2 BTC later on to my wallet. So HODL is my way to go in that sense.

Whatever I do, I do not want to sell my BTC: I always want to increase my amount of BTC.
Activity: 350
Activity: 434
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

If the price per 1 btc is 100000 USD
Activity: 57
I would sell all my Bitcoins if one day I know bitcoin would be disgarded ...
Activity: 24

Satoshi is not selling its BTC. Maybe it means BTC will get much higher...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I would sell if reaches $1k or more but I would prefer to sell only part of it not all bitcoins as I know the future is uncertain so would keep some part of it with me for future and if prices goes down then would buy some more bitcoins from the profit
the right choice to sell the majority and storing in part, as an investment, too, if the price rises bitcoin
Activity: 546
I would sell if reaches $1k or more but I would prefer to sell only part of it not all bitcoins as I know the future is uncertain so would keep some part of it with me for future and if prices goes down then would buy some more bitcoins from the profit

That is true, we need to have patience for next 5 years and then things would change, as in the next 5 years the value of bitcoin will reach to a next level, and hope it reaches so after 5 years if it is giving me good profits I would sell part of bitcoins.
Activity: 593
Activity: 506
I would sell all my Bitcoins if... this deal is resulting in so much money that I can live a carefree life (together with my family) Smiley

I think that is the only reason why I would ever sell ALL my Bitcoins.

It is better not to sell all your bitcoins, If it is giving you best returns then I would suggest to sell a part of your bitcoins and keep rest for the future, as we all know that future is uncertain and give us some great surprises in the future, so it is better to keep some bitcoins safe in wallet for the future.

I know, and that is why I'm currently holding all my BTC. But, if it was absolutely sure that I could live carefree (as in: not to worry about money) for the rest of my life, I would sell them Wink.

It is better to hold BTC for the future, and if it is giving you maximum returns at any stage no need to hesitate in selling bitcoins, if you feel that with that amount your entire life would be carefree then just go for it and have fun  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: