Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 70. (Read 95090 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
... when I need real money.

That's a blasphemy newbie. Bitcoin is real.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
... when I need real money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

One of these shitcoins takes over like Darkcoin, NXT, Ripple, CRAVE, CLAMS, or the latest piece of shit, LEO.

I am not sure if this ever will happen.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

One of these shitcoins takes over like Darkcoin, NXT, Ripple, CRAVE, CLAMS, or the latest piece of shit, LEO.

I would follow and have lost total faith in crypto especially if Darkcoin or Dash whatever they want to call it comes close to taking over because that would prove the money is in the darkmarkets or gambling. I have thought about buying some of the possibles but have not got around to it yet and probably won't now.

"I would sell all my Bitcoin again when we get close to 300 for no reason"

Then i would go buy LEO the

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I would sell all my Bitcoins if... I wouldn't, but I'd start spending them all once they reach at least $1000. I know they're worth that in my mind and don't feel they've reached any where near their true value.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
... when someone put a gun to my head
... when someone wash my brain
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
... I discover a major security flaw in the bitcoin protocol which can't be fixed with a fair amount of redesigning work.
I will sell my bitcoins if trouble arises and different circumstances pushes me to do so. But without any reason I consider valid, I wouldn't sell not even a part of my hodlings. I'd rather wait than be sorry in the end.

That's probably the best way to see it. Hold unless you need it hard.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Trust me!
They would give me enough FIAT money so I could go and retire without having to worry every again. Isn't that what most people are looking for anyways?

Do you actually think everyone will wait till that happens???
No, as everyone's just trading their coins and longing - shorting all the time without doing anything in the interest of succession of this currency...
I think getting carried away with the waves is the best thing, you might be able to increase your coins by doing that instead of just waiting for someone to come and give you enough FIAT for your efforts of wait...

No, but I believe that this is the dream for many people out there. I don't think that they will wait for that to happen, but they also wish for it to happen, I think Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
They would give me enough FIAT money so I could go and retire without having to worry every again. Isn't that what most people are looking for anyways?

Do you actually think everyone will wait till that happens???
No, as everyone's just trading their coins and longing - shorting all the time without doing anything in the interest of succession of this currency...
I think getting carried away with the waves is the best thing, you might be able to increase your coins by doing that instead of just waiting for someone to come and give you enough FIAT for your efforts of wait...
Activity: 518
Trust me!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
"I would sell al my Bitcoins if..."

Satoshi came back from the dead and said "SYKE, suckers!!!" and exposes it all as a charade.

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
I will sell my bitcoins if trouble arises and different circumstances pushes me to do so. But without any reason I consider valid, I wouldn't sell not even a part of my hodlings. I'd rather wait than be sorry in the end.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I would sell all my bitcoins if I face financial trouble, such as huge medical bills or other similar issues. I will restart collecting coins, once the troubles are over.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Well, I would sell all my bitcoins if i already success on my own company and have my complete family, wife , children , parents. i would sell all,  Grin
and  when bitcoin reach $1,000.
Activity: 546
I will not sell my bitcoin simultaneously, I will sell the majority of my bitcoin when prices were at the highest level, then the rest I sell if I was going to die
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
If other coin come that is better! So no selling Bitcoins:)
Activity: 742
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I could get some millions of USD by doing so

The big question is if you would still need to sell the Bitcoins then.

Morpheus_telling_Neo_he_won't_have_to.jpg
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I could get some millions of USD by doing so

The big question is if you would still need to sell the Bitcoins then.
Pages:
Jump to: