Pages:
Author

Topic: CONMEBOL 2026 FIFA World Cup qualification (South America) - page 4. (Read 537 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
In the first round, the top 3 teams won their matches
Brazil won by the biggest margin, 5x1 against Bolivia, but Uruguay won 3x1 against a more difficult opponent in theory
Argentina won but it was by a small margin, with a free-kick from Messi
And speaking of Argentina, today the team will play at an altitude of 3,735 meters in La Paz, Bolivia, let's see how the team performs, it's never easy to play in Bolivia

Even so, today I believe we'll have wins from all three again, Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay

Today you can make a good multiple bet, Brazil's single win pays 1.39, Argentina's 1.58 and Uruguay's 3.95, which gives 8.67 Odds hehe
I'll bet 5 dollars to try and win 43.37

Second Round:

12 September

Bolivia x Argentina
Ecuador x Uruguay
Venezuela x Paraguay
Chile x Colombia
Peru x Brazil

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
Tomorrow is the start of the 2026 World Cup qualifiers for South America.
I don't know if many people here follow, but it's great to watch the matches, even though there are only 10 teams, for the next World Cup there will be 6 directly qualified and 1 more place for a play-off
The best matches are usually between these 3 teams: Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina, but there are still teams that surprise and manage to play at a high level from time to time, such as Ecuador, Colombia and Chile

First Round:

07 September

Paraguay x Peru
Place: Paraguay

Colombia x Venezuela
Place: Colombia

Argentina x Ecuador
Place: Argentina

08 September

Uruguay x Chile
Place: Uruguay

Brazil x Bolivia
Place: Brazil

Source

Here's a good source of information about South American titles, top scorers etc: https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/articles/south-america-conmebol-qualifying-qualifiers-dates-teams-places-world-cup-2026

Brazil is the only country to have participated in every World Cup
What do you think of these qualifiers?
Which team is your favorite? Brazil or Argentina?  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: