Pages:
Author

Topic: Controlling your temper in gambling - page 3. (Read 9262 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
December 10, 2016, 10:17:46 PM
Sometimes I get angry when I'm winning because I feel like I should have won more but you just have to realise that getting angry does not affect the outcome of the bet
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
December 10, 2016, 10:09:16 PM
Getting angry will just make you lose and make stupid choices by chasing loses too far till you have. Nothing left.
Even sometimes buying more bitcoins without thinking to try win them back only to lose again. Then you are forced to stop when you have no more money left. Anger will destroy you bo matter what you doing in life. But especially for gambling .
That's very true making your self angry will make your lose because of your lose temper and control on your self plus you are going to chase your loses once you lose big amount of bitcoin, It is good when you are not going to chase your loses and move on forget about and start new day of gambling tomorrow.
Activity: 854
December 10, 2016, 10:06:44 PM
I find that if you release your anger during losing a bet it makes you feel alot better and sometimes turns the game in your favor. Cheesy
what kind ofreleasing ? like being more agressive and more greedy ? like that or you're talking about letting go your anger and play safe still and enjoy every moments in order to turn the game into my favor. but honestly when im gambling im a betting with a high bet because i believed that if i played that way i can get easily profit from it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2016, 09:56:37 PM
Well angry gamblers are amatuers and beginners. Real gamblers wirh so much experience never gets angry or mad from gambling even they are losing. You are gambling and you know that you will lose and you may win. But more likely you will lose. Everytime you gamble never remove the idea of losing because gambling is about risks and it is really close to losing. Angry gambler is a good example of a gambler without an experience.

Idk about that ive seen pro's lose it on tv before and on livestreams.
Exactly, don't think that all pros have iron nerves or something. They might be more skilled, knowledgeable or smart, but their mental composure might be lacking.
I know some pros notoriously losing their coll under heavy pressure - as most of them don't work on their psychic condition at all.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 10, 2016, 09:54:50 PM
I find that if you release your anger during losing a bet it makes you feel alot better and sometimes turns the game in your favor. Cheesy
Activity: 896
December 10, 2016, 09:36:33 PM
Well angry gamblers are amatuers and beginners. Real gamblers wirh so much experience never gets angry or mad from gambling even they are losing. You are gambling and you know that you will lose and you may win. But more likely you will lose. Everytime you gamble never remove the idea of losing because gambling is about risks and it is really close to losing. Angry gambler is a good example of a gambler without an experience.

Idk about that ive seen pro's lose it on tv before and on livestreams.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
December 10, 2016, 09:11:22 PM
Getting angry will just make you lose and make stupid choices by chasing loses too far till you have. Nothing left.
Even sometimes buying more bitcoins without thinking to try win them back only to lose again. Then you are forced to stop when you have no more money left. Anger will destroy you bo matter what you doing in life. But especially for gambling .

it is true, in gambling you need to think clear, if you are consumed by your anger , you can't think rationally then you will just bet all of your fund to release your anger, and if you are still losing then you can do the bad things, like slamming things or go to borrow some money to gamble it again, if you are a person who can't hold the anger then gambling is not suitable for you
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
December 10, 2016, 05:29:06 PM

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
December 10, 2016, 05:15:05 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
November 07, 2016, 08:53:58 AM
Issue with music it needs to be slow mellow music going in listening to dubstep prob not a good idea since its fast its a fast might end up betting more.

Yeah listening to a slow mellow music is the best way, Don't listening to a hard song while gambling like System Of a Down, Asking Alexandria, etc.
But try to listening Adele's songs, Celine Dione who have a lot of good slow mellow song. It will give you a relaxation. A hard song will hurt yoir head and make you more stress.

classical music is prob a really good choice.

yes a classic music will be a good choice to relax yourself. Just listening to a classic old music like bethoven or etc. Because the classical music make our mind fresh and give a relaxation when we are stress.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
November 07, 2016, 08:51:46 AM
Issue with music it needs to be slow mellow music going in listening to dubstep prob not a good idea since its fast its a fast might end up betting more.

Yeah listening to a slow mellow music is the best way, Don't listening to a hard song while gambling like System Of a Down, Asking Alexandria, etc.
But try to listening Adele's songs, Celine Dione who have a lot of good slow mellow song. It will give you a relaxation. A hard song will hurt yoir head and make you more stress.

Music would only help you if you are winning but when you are losing I guess you do not one a loud music because you want to focus on betting, you do not want to engage or entertain anything but gambling, that how you feel when you are in the middle of your gambling session and so far the odds does not favor you.
November 07, 2016, 08:28:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
November 07, 2016, 07:58:09 AM
well thanks for this guidelines but sometimes when i loss too much amount on gambling I'm betting 3x more . sometimes i got lucky sometimes im a loser that's why you will always find me in a bar drinking all night.  Grin Grin Grin
bad idea , when you think you have lost too much money but instead to stop you bet more.
that is why here you need to know and control your temper to stay on the limit.
controlling temper in-play will not work , you need to have a plan before playing and when you are in-play you will remember your plan then stop it.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
November 07, 2016, 07:11:05 AM

Correct,   listening   to   hard rock songs  would   really stress you  out  even  more  compare  on  listening  to  those  calm and relaxing    music  . If you  are  fan of listening   music then  its  really a good   help to  control  your temper   especially  when you are playing gambling.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
November 07, 2016, 06:44:03 AM

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
November 07, 2016, 06:30:54 AM
I always use music to be cool and to be not nervous every time i make some good and high amount in gambling chainsmoker songs are really good when you are going to listen to there songs and it can be the way to keep calm of your self while playing in gambling and the emothing of your mood are going to change.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
November 07, 2016, 06:23:28 AM

I dont think   people  would intend to  listen  up  to music while  playing gambling because   they would  surely irritate up   but still there are some  would used to play gambling even   theres a  music. I think  it would affect  your   emotions though, as you mentioned      slow mellow  will  somehow  calm  you  up compared   to fast pace/tempo  kind of  music.
November 07, 2016, 05:18:39 AM
Activity: 672
November 07, 2016, 05:17:06 AM
suggested that we set a limit on the money that may be at stake. So if we've passed the limit of money that may be at stake, we should stop first because maybe it was not our day.
we can prepare music to accompany us during play. So we'll be more relaxed when playing.

Learn to control yourself and know your limitations when you do gambling. I like the music part mate, yeah most of the time it would help you feel relaxed. This will set your emotions / temper subside when we gamble.

It is very effective mate when you are going to gamble plus with the music all around the place. That will make you feel relaxed and that will help you to control your emotion, so when you are startling to rage for sure it will be stopped because you are hearing some kinda good music and relaxation for it. Temper will lead you to fall down if you don't control it.
Yes maybe the music will also make us feel relaxed when gambling so they can control our emotions. It is very difficult to remain calm especially when it was less great, would definitely want to feel angry. Maybe if someone gamble just for the fun of it could minimize the emotions that occur so the game more fun. The most important thing to me in gambling is self-control, whether in emotion or in the betting. Because if we can control ourselves will surely be able controlled the game very well.
Music might be helpful to you but for sure not for everyone, you will really chase your bets when you cannot manage your emotion as it's just normal for a certain gambler to get back his loses once down big. It's win or go home, a game for the gambler if we aim money.

Yes I agree, Music can make us more relax in everything we do but not for everyone.
There are so many people out there who doesn't like to listening music. They have an other passion.
 Maybe they should try to gambling with eating some snack, it will give them a relaxation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
November 07, 2016, 05:16:04 AM
well thanks for this guidelines but sometimes when i loss too much amount on gambling I'm betting 3x more . sometimes i got lucky sometimes im a loser that's why you will always find me in a bar drinking all night.  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: