Pages:
Author

Topic: Controlling your temper in gambling - page 8. (Read 9262 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
October 29, 2016, 09:36:55 PM
It's also beneficial to view gambling as entertainment rather than a way to make money. For most people, it's likely that you won't make any money by gambling but you can still have fun with it.
Because that should be the way to do it, gambling is primarily design for us to have fun because we will lose as the gambling sites will certainly make profit from all of the gamblers, that's all gamblers because there's no exemption to that as long as we are playing with the system they design to favor them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 29, 2016, 08:09:29 PM
It's also beneficial to view gambling as entertainment rather than a way to make money. For most people, it's likely that you won't make any money by gambling but you can still have fun with it.
Activity: 826
October 29, 2016, 06:26:33 PM
Actually, while play gambling we want to earn big & this thought make us greedy and we lose our temper. So, I think we should make a mind set before playing that I can't earn big by gambling and I just wanna get entertained.And, also bet small amount always.These can.control your temper.

I saw a lot people that could win big at dice gambling sites but they keep rolling and rolling and finally a lot of them got busted. Idk what on their mind. Why they are too greedy when they can withdrawal all his profit and 'run away' with huge money on their pockets before all gone? For myself, I prefer to stop rolling when I am able to double my starting balance. Eventhough, my overall profit is still at negative numbers but I do not bother with it.

I agree with you but emotions plays a huge factor in it. It's not as easy to tell yourself to stop. You keep telling yourself one more bet, until you bust. It's good that you stop after you double your starting balance but for those betting huge amounts, stopping might not be as easy.
legendary
Activity: 1904
October 29, 2016, 06:21:01 PM
Actually, while play gambling we want to earn big & this thought make us greedy and we lose our temper. So, I think we should make a mind set before playing that I can't earn big by gambling and I just wanna get entertained.And, also bet small amount always.These can.control your temper.

I saw a lot people that could win big at dice gambling sites but they keep rolling and rolling and finally a lot of them got busted. Idk what on their mind. Why they are too greedy when they can withdrawal all his profit and 'run away' with huge money on their pockets before all gone? For myself, I prefer to stop rolling when I am able to double my starting balance. Eventhough, my overall profit is still at negative numbers but I do not bother with it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 29, 2016, 12:22:07 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 29, 2016, 11:17:53 AM
keep calm and listen pleasant music
If i lose money in gambling, my temper will increase high. So at that time to control my temper, i prefer calmness. I will stay away from people and other digital eqipments. Sometimes music also irritates us. Actually, I like music, but when I am in temper mood, i don't like anything. I like to stay alone in the calm place. It may in my home or garden or beach.
the same for me, then i want to win the money back, it is the main reason i dont play a lot of it to be honest
That is a good way to control your temper especially when you are on losing streak what you need to do is be calm and try to listen to some relaxing musics. I guess instrumental music are the ones that is going to make you relax and when you feel that you are now calm and relaxed then that is the right time to go gambling again.
Your game plan must be initiated at all cost, you can control your temper if you are playing with discipline as that is normal to feel mix emotion in gambling as it is a game of chances and we lose and win during our gambling session. If we will not be able to control our temper there's a big chance our entire bankroll will be wipe out in one bet.

Yes discipline is one of the key to control your emotion and temper when you gamble. Know your limits and boundaries especially if you're on a losing streak. Accept losing today and try your luck in another day.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 29, 2016, 11:17:26 AM
That what makes us lose in gambling, our inability to control our temper, it is really hard to control your tempter especially when you lose because you will become braver and be out of the game plan.
That's true, losing makes us to take high risks to win back lost money. it's always a bad decision, but we do it anyway. later when we calm down, we'll think about and realise that it was a bad decision. that's why i deposit only small amount of coins to gamble. Cheesy

Desperately wanting to earn profit or wanting to retrieve their loss is prevailing whenever they are playing although they are having a straight loss they didn't want to stop so that would be the reason why they losing a huge amount of money , gambling addicts don't know how to control their temper or they really don't want to .
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
October 29, 2016, 10:41:23 AM
If i lose money in gambling, my temper will increase high. So at that time to control my temper, i prefer calmness. I will stay away from people and other digital eqipments. Sometimes music also irritates us. Actually, I like music, but when I am in temper mood, i don't like anything. I like to stay alone in the calm place. It may in my home or garden or beach.
the same for me, then i want to win the money back, it is the main reason i dont play a lot of it to be honest
That is a good way to control your temper especially when you are on losing streak what you need to do is be calm and try to listen to some relaxing musics. I guess instrumental music are the ones that is going to make you relax and when you feel that you are now calm and relaxed then that is the right time to go gambling again.
Your game plan must be initiated at all cost, you can control your temper if you are playing with discipline as that is normal to feel mix emotion in gambling as it is a game of chances and we lose and win during our gambling session. If we will not be able to control our temper there's a big chance our entire bankroll will be wipe out in one bet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 29, 2016, 08:28:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
October 24, 2016, 12:22:43 PM
That what makes us lose in gambling, our inability to control our temper, it is really hard to control your tempter especially when you lose because you will become braver and be out of the game plan.
That's true, losing makes us to take high risks to win back lost money. it's always a bad decision, but we do it anyway. later when we calm down, we'll think about and realise that it was a bad decision. that's why i deposit only small amount of coins to gamble. Cheesy
Activity: 124
October 24, 2016, 12:20:44 PM
its really hard control our temper while we are only have much win in gambling and beside that if we have win too much, then we can be too greedy to win again and again as we are the pro gambling and after make some bet, we don't realize that we actually is loss in some big amount, and we only can see in the end that nothing last in our wallet.

so my suggestion is while we can win the games for more than 5 times then i think its the right time for us to stop for playing gambling because if we continue, we can be a greedy and could makes us to getting loss in all of our money.
Activity: 206
October 24, 2016, 11:48:39 AM
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
October 23, 2016, 02:06:43 PM
In poker, losing your temper is called going on "tilt."  It's a very real problem for many and there are a lot situations that trigger the condition. (http://www.pokerology.com/lessons/dealing-with-tilt/)  Here is a video from the gaming community that provides some tips to avoid "tilting." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rJJL-5Qs4g)  Being able to avoid and control the "tilting" process could increase a player's ROI substantially.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
October 23, 2016, 01:59:15 PM
after reading these tips, I became better at controlling my emotions in each game. however, I also had its own way to control my emotions in gambling, and I think it's owned by every person who gamble. but these are good tips and may be particularly helpful for people who need it
The forum is a great place to find information, not just about gambling. You just need to filter out the trolls and FUD and you'll find there's plenty of good information and help here available.

Setting a plan while gambling is also a nice way to control losses as well as tempers; you get what you want and you don't gamble too much. It's important to try to cut your losses, especially when gambling.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 23, 2016, 01:51:12 PM
I can easily control my temper while I do gambling and whenever I feel that I am unable to earn then I do not play more and when in some cases in some games when I feel that it is now better for me and I am earning then I continue for more.
Well good for you that you're able to do that. I think people should emulate that attitude when they gamble to avoid becoming addicted and too greedy. You'll feel it definitely, you'll know when it's already time to stop. It's just that some people are having a hard time doing it even if they already know it won't benefit them.
legendary
Activity: 1218
October 23, 2016, 01:50:27 PM
after reading these tips, I became better at controlling my emotions in each game. however, I also had its own way to control my emotions in gambling, and I think it's owned by every person who gamble. but these are good tips and may be particularly helpful for people who need it
Activity: 734
October 23, 2016, 01:26:05 PM
I can easily control my temper while I do gambling and whenever I feel that I am unable to earn then I do not play more and when in some cases in some games when I feel that it is now better for me and I am earning then I continue for more.
Activity: 462
October 23, 2016, 01:20:04 PM
one of the most difficult job in gambling is to control your temper in gambling, i have seen a lot of people who have even lost their houses in gambling,
Activity: 182
October 23, 2016, 05:40:54 AM
Here are my guidelines on how you control your temper when you are gambling. This will help you a lot to not be addicted in gambling.
1. If you are playing gambling set a goal or a profit goal so that you will not be greedy at the end. Greediness turn you to be a loser.
2. Playing twice a week or thrice week makes you feell better and lucky because you are in the greedy mode.
3. Small amount of capital in the game which play bombs like satoshimine makes you in a chance of winning because it is easy to double your money into that game.
4. High amount of capital in the dice makes you advantage note that your initial is his your house makes it sufficient to win the game.
I can see there are good point when you have beware for to do it. But ? in fact, does not correspond to what would happen, there still hard and back again to change mind set for it. So there like depens for how we controlling your temper in gambling.
Agree with   you, there are  really some circumstances  which  we could really hard to avoid and   our  emotion and   anger  would arrouse  and sometimes  we are  not already aware on that time because   of  our   temper thats why  its  important to calm  down  yourself  always  on  what  situation may it be.

Yeah definitely,

That is why we should know how to manage
our emotions at first
and conduct a planning before entering
gambling.

Since gambling can definitely make you pissed
off especially if you continuously lose.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
October 23, 2016, 02:29:57 AM
Here are my guidelines on how you control your temper when you are gambling. This will help you a lot to not be addicted in gambling.
1. If you are playing gambling set a goal or a profit goal so that you will not be greedy at the end. Greediness turn you to be a loser.
2. Playing twice a week or thrice week makes you feell better and lucky because you are in the greedy mode.
3. Small amount of capital in the game which play bombs like satoshimine makes you in a chance of winning because it is easy to double your money into that game.
4. High amount of capital in the dice makes you advantage note that your initial is his your house makes it sufficient to win the game.
I can see there are good point when you have beware for to do it. But ? in fact, does not correspond to what would happen, there still hard and back again to change mind set for it. So there like depens for how we controlling your temper in gambling.
Agree with   you, there are  really some circumstances  which  we could really hard to avoid and   our  emotion and   anger  would arrouse  and sometimes  we are  not already aware on that time because   of  our   temper thats why  its  important to calm  down  yourself  always  on  what  situation may it be.
Pages:
Jump to: