Pages:
Author

Topic: corruption and education - page 3. (Read 3092 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 24, 2018, 01:42:10 AM
what kind of people are more corrupted? Educated or Uneducated.. i think you know better. Education should be the the prime source to establish morality and responsibility against the corruption. But why the 80% [i think] of total corruption is happened among the literate people?
Corruption depends on a person and to a politician, if a person has a good deed for his community then he/she will do the right thing for his/her community. We cannot control their mind but we better choose the right person when it comes to voting a person in politics. Most politics are corrupt and we cannot deny that fact.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 01:23:53 PM
Well it depends on the kind of corruption, corruption in today's world is like a child that grows daily. Corruption is everywhere,  in a party,  if you don't know anyone you can't get a spoon of rice or soup,  in an institution,even if you get the best grades in your examination maybe Jamb UTME or WAEC,  you can't get admission without giving some thing.  Even during some voters registration process,  if you barely know someone there or don't have something to offer, you would sit for hours, sometimes days before the form reach you. Educated or uneducated,  corruption begins in one's mindset.
Activity: 146
June 22, 2018, 11:31:37 AM
Corruption is an incurable society disease. it is very difficult to find out when and why someone is corrupt.Avarice is the main cause of corruption. Limitless demand  of the people is another cause of corruption. Besides this, economic insolvency, ambiguity of laws, unemployment, political instability, lack of patriotism are the main causes of corruption. And  Education means  to develop ones mind  through formal learning in different institutions.It helf to develop a person mentally and intellectually. It help on to meet challenges. By true  education we mean the co_ordinated education through which one can a lot individually and socially.It does not necessarily mean the type of education to pass the examinations with credit and get good jobs only.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

Education is a fundamental human right and a major driven of human and economic development. it strengthens personal integrity and shapes the societies in which we live. since education typically comprises 30 - 50 percent of a country;s budget, it is critically prone to corruption, from national education ministries to local schools and universities.
Activity: 34
June 12, 2018, 11:00:26 AM
what kind of people are more corrupted? Educated or Uneducated.. i think you know better. Education should be the the prime source to establish morality and responsibility against the corruption. But why the 80% [i think] of total corruption is happened among the literate people?

I think it's much more circumstantial than just educated vs. uneducated.
My first impulse was to say "uneducated" (because educated have the ability and knowledge to solve any issue without participating in the corruption).
But then I counter-argued myself: educated people can be found often on the receiving end of the corruption (aka getting bribes because they hold the positions).
My thought is: it heavily depends on the society they live in, rather than on educational level. To exemplify: a Danish person without any education is less likely to get involved in the corruption than Venezuelan person with PhD degree (per World corruption index, Denmark has least corruption, and Venezuela is among the most corrupted countries).
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 10:56:40 PM
I think corruption will not fall on people whose educated or not. Corruption will always be the result of your inner motive in some things. If you just put up a show of being a good person and be a different one when you're already in place then corruption will follow. Corruption is the result of greed of money and getting your ambition through a short way.
Activity: 210
June 11, 2018, 04:48:31 AM
Education spine of the nation. The only education is a nation
May take the overall development path forward. Only
Country by bridge, flyer or metro rail
The overall development is not possible.
But our education system is almost destroyed
On the verge Free textbooks worth hundreds of dollars
Distribution and increasing the number is almost hundred percent pass rate
By showing our authorities the education system
Fourth of praise The education system of the country is currently underway
The most corrupt!
The whole education system has become a business now.
The most frightening thing is that our children-
Teenagers know that their teachers
Increase the number of exams in exchange for money, please
Even if you pass or pass before the exam
The questions are leaked. These are corruption.Countrymen hope that the nation is very important
ACC to complete the system of corruption from corruption
Campaign against corrupt teachers in the country
Run the billions of billions of students of the country
Stand by the guardian.
June 03, 2018, 01:57:33 PM
Corruption does not depend on Educated or Uneducated people, it is about morality. We can see, there are many educated people do this bad attitude. Is educated people certainly assure that they won't corruption?  I don't think that. Talking about corruption is about morality. Morality can be build by establishing good education from early age. It can be started as early as possible. By building up morality, it will help people to against corruption.
Although corruption is a global trend, advanced democratic States have been able to prove that there is no substitute for corruption to make governance and rule law meaningful. Development of the country, poverty alleviation, establishment of human rights, rule of law, institutionalization of democracy, good governance and corruption is one the toughest obstacles in overall positive social change.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
June 03, 2018, 10:49:00 AM
I think corruption can be associated with education. Why? Because (1) Educators - some educators of educational institution corrupt ideas and concepts from their learners. They impart twisted knowledge to their students and they did not let the students think critically about issues in society including corruption by brainwashing pupils' mind. (2) Educated People - They took advantage to those who aren't educated. They use what they have learned in a very negative and wrong way. Lastly, (3) the uneducated people - they became 'ignorant' in the sense that they are being fooled and they believe that they are fools but the truth is not. They believe that they cannot do anything about it because of their status but in fact, they can do something about corruption.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
June 03, 2018, 10:27:55 AM
For the corruption many peoples now are corrupt.the people that educated are the most corrupt on my country also the peoples have a place for the politics every time they will make a project until they cannot finish but the money is complete they corrupt already them so thats why they cant corrupt.
Activity: 21
March 12, 2018, 12:47:10 PM
People who are educated is more currupt. Why ? Is it because they look down to those who are not educated, they blamed, they fooled them because people who are not educated didn't know anything but to follow those who are educated.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 12:40:22 PM

Interesting question.
And herein lies the weakness of a person. Sometimes education can make the person stronger and weaker. and remember money does not distinguish smart and stupid people.
Fools can use smart ways to earn money, for example many successful entrepreneurs have no education history in their lives.
Conversely, smart people get trapped in a dumb way to get it, and the example is corruption.
Activity: 154
March 12, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

The most corrupt people are the most educated one. They know how to corrupt money without evidence. Education is very important to each one of us, but sometimes people don't know how to use there education in the right way.
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 08:50:06 AM
Being corrupt doesnt depend on educated or uneducated person but most corrupt person had higher degrees rather than uneducated because they got lots of knowledge rather than uneducated.
Activity: 8
March 12, 2018, 08:13:19 AM
Education is a fundamental human right and a major driver of human and economic development. It strengthens personal integrity and shapes the societies in which we live. Since education typically comprises 20-30 per cent of a country’s budget, it is  critically prone to corruption, from national education ministries to local schools and universities.

Activity: 251
Merit: 2
January 16, 2018, 10:50:33 PM

Corruption is from Educated person but they will act as an uneducated because all unconscionable thing they will done to fulfill  their self interest
until they success what they want to achieve.
Activity: 150
Merit: 44
ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER
January 04, 2018, 06:30:37 AM

It's not about educated and uneducated. Education is just a degree, while to know what is morally right and wrong is being literate.
January 04, 2018, 03:38:37 AM
It is not the education determines whether a person is corrupt or not. It is not the basis of having a good about attitude but having a self control and giving an important for what we called dignity.
Activity: 378
January 03, 2018, 10:54:24 PM
For me, those people that are corrupt are those who are educated. Most people who have positions in the government are those who graduated in a degree and BAR passers because they know the law.
Activity: 102
January 03, 2018, 09:06:26 PM
I guess the more corrupt are those who are educated from prestigious schools and earned their masters as they boast it to the public. Educated people of course know the mechanics of the game, it is like that they were educated on how to be acquitted from their violations and devilish undertakings. Those who were not educated will definitely follow the rules because they don't know what will happen. Anyway this is just my opinion based from what I observed.
Pages:
Jump to: