Pages:
Author

Topic: corruption and education - page 6. (Read 3092 times)

legendary
Activity: 1399
Merit: 1004
northern exposure
October 19, 2017, 05:43:35 AM
what kind of people are more corrupted? Educated or Uneducated.. i think you know better. Education should be the the prime source to establish morality and responsibility against the corruption. But why the 80% [i think] of total corruption is happened among the literate people?

From my point of view there is nothing to do with education, its became with the personality of each one. Anyway, another point to keep in mind is that the established education has not evolved in years, but that is another story ...

... You have to be smart to be able to manipulate power...

Wrong, you just need to have something that others want to manipulate people...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
October 19, 2017, 05:38:49 AM
I understand the point that educated people are mostly the ones who are corrupted, but this only lies on the persons morality and not because of their ranks in society. The only reason I could think of in supporting the fact of educated people starting to corrupt is that they think highly of themselves that they will abuse their powers just to show people their high and mighty. Arroganve is the proper term, it is because they think that they are more educated than other  people and that they have the right to do what they please.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 19, 2017, 01:24:27 AM
what kind of people are more corrupted? Educated or Uneducated.. i think you know better. Education should be the the prime source to establish morality and responsibility against the corruption. But why the 80% [i think] of total corruption is happened among the literate people?

Well it's not hard to notice that most corrupt individuals hold a significant post in governments and institutions. You have to be smart to be able to manipulate power. That's the sad part of it. The ones bearing the burden of corruption are those that aren't as educated as those in power
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 01:06:04 AM
I believe knowledge is not the problem but the person whose intelligence been use to wrong doings that is why those uneducaed people tend to be look innocent on what is happening around them.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
October 18, 2017, 12:47:14 AM
CORRUPTION IN ALL IT'S GLORY..

The Brussels Business - Who Runs the EU ? - HD (sub - serb/cro ...
Video for the brussels business▶ 1:25:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMuUEd6w54E
13 Dec 2015 - Uploaded by TBU NEWS
This movie is subtitled in ( serb/cro) THE BRUSSELS BUSINESS is a docu-thriller that dives into the grey ..

EUROPEAN UNION countries you like to be slaves?^^^^^^WATCH VIDEO

Your lives are run by who Cheesy..

They have their fingers in every pie all across Europe and no one can have a chance ..
Activity: 504
October 17, 2017, 11:46:31 PM

Thinking about it, the educated and experienced have the tendency to be more corrupt compared to the uneducated because they know how the system works. They want to take advantage of their educated and use it to corrupt the weaknesses of the system. It's sad that educated corrupt citizens of the society further weakens the system and not improving the weaknesses of the system.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
October 17, 2017, 10:47:30 PM

I think that it doesnt matter if one is educated or not both have the tendecies to be corrupt and selfish at the same time. It is even most surprising that sometimes educated people are the most selfish ones but I really would argue that people are corrupt and it doesnt matter if they are educated kr not.
Activity: 200
SWISSBORG- THE NEW ERA OF CRYPTO WEALTH MANAGEMENT
October 17, 2017, 09:53:06 PM
I think the more corrupt people are the educated one because they can have the higher position in the society and they have more chance to corrupt. While uneducated people hard for them to corrupt because they know how it feels to have nothing
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 06:37:43 PM
corruption is not led by whether educated people or uneducated people. it is about the morality. however, corruptions happened around us are led by most educated people, especially by people in positions of power. therefore, we need to educate young generations not only in terms of education but also morality since both should go hand in hand together to get better life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
October 17, 2017, 05:29:30 PM

Because they know how.  Because they are knowledgeable on the consequences thus they'll understand the loop holes on it.  They know how to get in and out of the situation, the legalities and everything.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
October 17, 2017, 04:04:04 PM
The uneducated people usually are also in the situation in which they have to struggle to survive, so i don't think that they can find them self's in such positions in which they can gather the fruits of corruption so education corrupts the mind. Have you ever thought that in schools we learn what others decided that we should learn? That is an other for of corruption.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 02:37:22 PM
Everyone is capable of corruption. More educated people probably have more opportunities to be corrupt but given the chance, it comes down to the person and their greed/motives.
Activity: 87
October 17, 2017, 08:12:30 AM
In various countries corruption most often undertaken by well educated, i think is due to the education system they were in not implemented discipline.
Activity: 854
October 10, 2017, 03:31:30 PM
both the educated and uneducated are corrupt, usually they do it together, the educated is the architect of the plan and the the uneducated is the technician. I would say our loyalty is more important than our levels of education.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 10, 2017, 02:22:28 PM
I know there are so many corrupt governments, almost all of them are corrupt, do I have to doubt their high education? No, they are licensed, school is very high. But they are only public education schools, their morals are not learned, they are easy to eat in check, blind if you have seen the money. Corruptors are low-moral.

Activity: 98
October 10, 2017, 02:16:59 PM
Cause literate people can read and known how to do corruption in short term.
The other side people unliterate mostly very high society so they won't do any corruption, isn't because they doesn't educated, unliterate people has moral and responsibility to others.
The only way to eliminate corruption, government must issue rules for any corruptor, if i would say like China dead penalty for corruptor no matter to old or young or male and female will get dead penalty.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
October 10, 2017, 01:43:00 PM
I find the answers here both funny and depressing. We all know that anyone can be corrupt no matter their standing in life yet it seems people here seem to equate corruption with knowledge. Guess it goes along with the anti-intellectualism trend we are seeing know. (It's particularly bad in my country.)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 09, 2017, 12:32:46 AM

This is pretty obvious that uneducated people are more corrupted than educated people. Education makes people more cultivated, well-behaved. Education given you a chance to become a better person.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
October 09, 2017, 12:08:21 AM
The educated man is the real one. If you've learned a little, you can not change the person's eyes. So they say that educating is the best weapon. Hehehe
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 09:59:14 PM
In 3rd world countries education process is corrupted as f***. My friend from Russia told me, that he pays up to 500-700$ every year just for his grades, and in Russia that's zerh big money. It's no wonder that even most educated people are so corrupted in this case.
Pages:
Jump to: