Pages:
Author

Topic: corruption and education - page 4. (Read 3092 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 09:01:18 PM
This thread was very helpful.... Welldone all
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 07:59:27 PM
Educated people are the most corrupt, and this can be seen evidently in politicians, who are the most corrupt part of society. However, education is also part of the solution to corruption, which is ironic.
Activity: 89
January 03, 2018, 07:55:30 PM
corruption is a misunderstanding of where we are living In our lifestyle Another learning outcome In school In fact the effect of corruption In school often it happens In schools sometimes I know where my money goes for the young people With knowledge.Huh
Activity: 93
January 03, 2018, 06:38:17 PM
I think the most corrupt are educated because most all educated were in Government. If we think, differentiate the corruption no educated? No, because they have no knowledge to corruption.
Activity: 135
December 28, 2017, 05:01:57 PM
what kind of people are more corrupted? Educated or Uneducated.. i think you know better. Education should be the the prime source to establish morality and responsibility against the corruption. But why the 80% [i think] of total corruption is happened among the literate people?
All I know is, the source of corruption is the people who have been educated because they know how to do things beyond the individual who Uneducated.And most educated are corrupted.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 09, 2017, 10:12:43 AM
what kind of people are more corrupted? Educated or Uneducated.. i think you know better. Education should be the the prime source to establish morality and responsibility against the corruption. But why the 80% [i think] of total corruption is happened among the literate people?

How can people without high education be corrupted? They are not the so-called big bosses. Yes, corruption and education are closely connected.
Activity: 84
December 08, 2017, 09:11:02 PM
The cost of corruption is high. Stolen resources from education budgets mean overcrowded classrooms and crumbling schools, or no schools at all. Books and supplies are sometimes sold instead of being given out freely. Schools and universities also ‘sell’ school places or charge unauthorised fees, forcing students (usually girls) to drop out. Teachers and lecturers are appointed through family connections, without qualifications. Grades can be bought, while teachers force students to pay for tuition outside of class. In higher education, undue government and private sector influence can skew research agendas.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 03:20:01 PM
It all depends which education we are talking about. Also criminals aducate their children... their own way.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 02:54:22 PM
I don't think that corruption depends on education...it depends on the person's conscience...
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
December 08, 2017, 02:22:19 PM
The only way to fight corruption is again the requirements for quality training. If young people understand that their future is connected with the quality of their education (and today they are very weakly linking these two things, they are linking their future, maybe with a diploma, with a piece of paper, but not with the quality of preparation) if they understand, that the quality of training can really ensure their success in a future life, they will still require knowledge.
Activity: 11
December 08, 2017, 09:36:24 AM
It is really important for child to have family with a good education. Opposite, there is a chance to become evil person. If you are talking about self-education, then a person should read a lot of books, obviously. I've read few, and I hate anything connected to a corruption.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 08, 2017, 09:23:38 AM
I think educated people are most likely to be corrupt (not all of them).Educated people can find ways on how to put money in their pocket.They know a lot of things - process,law,money laundering, smuggling etc. They can make they way around and can manipulate people by means of power. Uneducated people are blunt and easy to predict.No wonder they are the first one to get caught when thing go.side ways.
Activity: 476
December 08, 2017, 09:00:53 AM
we cant tell thing to be right on that way, but let me lay my perspective !
educated people are ones who are intelligent and most of the time are the officials in the government! but the thread was shred even before they camme! thjeir parents and relatives are ones corrupt and they are just covering the crimes and starting to commit corruption too! it is the money that they waant but not at all! some un educated people and from the poor side of the economy are the one who has dignity and braveness to fight crimes in the government! but they are alone and powerless (money) they are being down all the time they want to throw a punch and ended  corrupt in the future !
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
December 08, 2017, 06:51:17 AM
sometimes those who are well educated person they are those who are most corrupted, they are intelligent enough that they seems not obvious because they look dignified and well respected and behave but the truth is, they have hidden agenda in all their project, they manipulated everything to suit in to their desires and when they get caught they blame it to much weaker and innocent person to escape punishment.
Activity: 112
December 08, 2017, 04:49:36 AM
I think corruption does not depend on wether you're educated or not it's in the person itself the kind of person he is, how he was raise up by their parents, and how was he was being formed in the kind of environment he has, if he was raise up to be a person of worth and value he will have integrity that even if he is the midst of corrupt company if it's not really his personality he wouldn't associate with their dirty works.
Activity: 28
October 27, 2017, 05:39:42 AM

mostly educated persons only taking corruption. generally both are taking but compare to uneducated educated people had authority they have to settle in business, politics, office, government and private and other sectors. so in this way they want to earn more money so for that reason they want to earn money in any way. really now a days what happening educated people brain and why they are thinking like that seriously its very saddest issue.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
October 27, 2017, 02:58:02 AM
Vietnam is currently experiencing too much corruption. The larger the position, the more the people. I do not blame education completely, but partly because of human greed. They have lost the virtue of looking at the money first. The health minister sells counterfeit medicines.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 26, 2017, 10:08:07 PM

corruption isnt about educated or not dude, its about ur faith. do u believe that corruption is the same criminal with  rob? do u believe if u doing corruption u will harm everyone? if u have believe doing corruption is a bad behavior u willn't do that. but the problem is, there's many people know that doing corruption is a bad behavior but they still doing that. education is nothing without action. u know, but u not doing something its same as bullshit. so thats happen to people who have doing corruption. they know corruption is bad, but they still doing that.
Activity: 392
October 26, 2017, 09:59:15 PM

In corruption it is not important if you are eduacated or not because it is in the attitude of the person but educated are more capable of doing unethical things because they know how to hide what they are doing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 26, 2017, 09:10:26 PM
Corruption happens not just by educated or uneducated people, because corruption can happen because anyone who has the opportunity to make a lot of money will not give up on it. Corruption occurs when one person has too much money from an organization's budget to retreat and try to take a lot of money in an extremely greedy way.
Pages:
Jump to: