Pages:
Author

Topic: corruption and education - page 5. (Read 3092 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
October 26, 2017, 06:44:35 PM
We as western nations need to stop big donations to a political party ..

Like Bernie Sanders said $25 dollar or £25 Pounds donation MAX and that way who will do anything as a bribe for 25 DOLLARS Wink..

Plus my rule any politician needs to show their bank accounts for 10 years after they leave office that way no contract robbing or favours ..

WE NEED TO STOP THESE LEECHES  Angry Angry..

I cannot stand POLITICIANS .But still is a few who are worth their weight in gold..

If you landed on a desert island with 10 people would you elect a leader to tell you how he thinks you should live OR do you elect a leader to tell the leader how you want to live?..

See politicians HATE the thought we tell them how the world should be ..
They think that their way is the right way..

And if you let a politician let him think we should all live by they way he thinks then guess what he will think he deserves a better life than you..

Never ever let politicians think that their way is the right way ..

You elect a leader to do what the masses wants not what he wants..

The politicians say the people are becoming populist ..

What so you don't like the idea that people tell a politician how and what we need?..

YOU POLITICIANS ..

If the masses are populism you politicians are TWATISM ..NOW FUCK OFF..

You are money grabbing scum bags who talk shit for a living because your so lazy to get a proper job Grin..

You are TWATISM we the masses are populism  Grin..

WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO STOP THIS CRAZY POLITICAL LAWS..

We need to change the way politicians get paid and how they get funded.. Grin Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 05:13:13 PM
While being educated should make us more knowledgeable and supposedly wiser, it is sad to say that sometimes it does the opposite. Currently, morality is not really being taught or focused in schools thus the students grow doing whatever they want. What sometimes happens is that our intelligence is used in creating new ways of corrupting ourselves.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 04:20:03 PM
corruption has nothing to do with education in almost all of cases..
Corruption is related to greed .. it's a totally natural human instinct
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 04:12:49 PM
what kind of people are more corrupted? Educated or Uneducated.. i think you know better. Education should be the the prime source to establish morality and responsibility against the corruption. But why the 80% [i think] of total corruption is happened among the literate people?

It doesn’t really matter, educated or uneducated. If a person is really greedy, his or her educational attainment does not justify his or her acts. He or she corrupts simply because he is bad and greedy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 02:23:04 PM
I think corrupt people are those who uneducated, because if you are educated person you have nothing to do but the good things that no one can be hurt.
Activity: 61
October 26, 2017, 12:47:41 PM
More education, know more, then for the sake of corruption will be
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 26, 2017, 12:42:35 PM
what kind of people are more corrupted? Educated or Uneducated.. i think you know better. Education should be the the prime source to establish morality and responsibility against the corruption. But why the 80% [i think] of total corruption is happened among the literate people?

It really depends, people who tend to gain power becomes corrupted, I really think even if you are educated or not, when you gain power over something, you will become corrupted or greedy.
Activity: 40
October 26, 2017, 12:33:17 PM
This is objective. A person's opinions regarding this matter is based on the perspective of his/her environment, history, experiences, and other related factors.

If you grew up with bad educators, mixed with fact that you are around the same mentality, then surely that will be your opinion.

I honestly see literacy as an important factor for understanding. Not schooling, but learning, is important
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 12:15:22 PM
Corruption is all about mentality and morality , whe can't say it's dépend with educated or not educated person . the éducation guide person to know things and it help to the knowledge and ne able to know what's wrong and what's right . but when a person is a corrupt in it's mind , hé can do bas things and hé don't mind. Son we can say corruption depend with education.
Activity: 84
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
October 26, 2017, 12:06:59 PM

I agree that corruption is the simplest greed, has nothing to do with education) Of course, people who have a good education, it is easier for them and make corruption)) But I will focus on greed Tongue
Activity: 35
October 26, 2017, 09:53:37 AM

Education Better all time (not mean government Studies ) you must learn every day till died Because learn is Super power
Activity: 75
October 26, 2017, 09:12:41 AM

As I based on what I see on the society nowadays, education in school is formal but they can't teach the heart of a child to be honest, loyal, selfless, giving and the heart to serve others, they always teach children today to compete to others, so what will be set in the minds of the young people? to compete, to be on top, to be the best? The people today are so selfish, we always think about our self first, we don't care about others.
Activity: 32
October 26, 2017, 08:08:35 AM
you cant stop curruption, educated people and non educated people both are involved in this matter
Activity: 207
October 26, 2017, 07:23:13 AM

For me the educators are the most corrupt people for example in our own government there are so many corrupted in our country like politicians governor etc. And Its a kind of  disease of educated man.
Activity: 144
Merit: 30
October 25, 2017, 08:16:27 AM
Corruption depends on a person's greed, not on education. I know many people with different levels of education, but they are all involved in corruption. This is not taught in educational institutions Grin
Corruption is the disease that destroy the future of country and it's people. Corruption must stop because it might be the biggest thing that will destroy the reputation of government. However, education is the key to stop corruption. Why? Being educated can change one's attitude to be a better person that she/he can't do the action of corruption. Education is the way to have a better future someday.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 25, 2017, 06:42:28 AM

Well basically these educated people hold a certain advantage over the non educated ones when it comes to intelligence so it will be easy for them to manipulate the lower class. Power corrupts, its as simple as that especially if you think that other people don't have the capability to stand up for themselves.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
October 23, 2017, 08:13:29 AM
It doesn't matter even if you are educated or uneducated,  it all boils down to your Core values as a person, That is why our families also has a big contribution on our core values. What are your beliefs. How are you influence by other people also matters. If we see other people are corrupt, and we dont have a strong values of what is right and wrong then, we might think that its okay to be corrupt because everyone is doing it.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
October 22, 2017, 01:55:15 PM
literate people are most corrupt because they have many chances to corruption and illiterate people have less chances of corruption. the most chances of corruption, the higher rate of corruption. the less chances of corruption, the less will be the rate.
Activity: 196
October 22, 2017, 12:17:02 PM

From my point of view there is nothing to do with education, its became with the personality of each one. Anyway, another point to keep in mind is that the established education has not evolved in years, but that is another story ...

... You have to be smart to be able to manipulate power...

Wrong, you just need to have something that others want to manipulate people...
What if you manipulate people without them even realizing it?
Activity: 47
October 21, 2017, 10:53:11 AM

This is pretty obvious that uneducated people are more corrupted than educated people. Education makes people more cultivated, well-behaved. Education given you a chance to become a better person.

i don't think so because the real picture doesn't show it. it shows just the opposite. though the real education is different....real education can change a human being. but the education we are practicing is not the real one..so it is very unfortunate.
Pages:
Jump to: