Pages:
Author

Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future? - page 13. (Read 1658 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 11:32:46 AM
I think bitcoin is definitely going to change the future. And once the platforms running smart contracts  and AI get mainstream adoption the world be quite a different place.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 11:29:47 AM
For me bitcoin can change our future because we individualy makes our future good and bad
.If you / I used bitcoin properly with determination , hardworking , perseverance and  positively  looking  forward to our future nothing is impossible that our future would not be change ..
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
yes, bitcoin can change our future if we know on how or what to do to the money that we earn in bitcoin,many member has now millionaire so their future has change,we too bitcoin can change our future.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 11:13:38 AM
It can because bitcoin's purpose is to innovate the payment system around the world. Imagine if all those countries who banned bitcoin will finally embrace it? A cashless society is expected to have if that happens.
Bitcoin has been called many things. Beyond its anonymous nature, bitcoin has the potential to change the way we bank, make transactions, and view money. Any currency's primary usage is for transaction-based trades, i.e., buying and selling things. Bitcoin is not yet widely accepted by buyers or sellers, and its valuation has been a speculative game. Bitcoin’s potential lies in its underlying technology, a secure system with built-in authentication of transactions and record keeping, which could change the global financial ecosystem.While bitcoin might not last, the technology underpinning it will be a game changer and continue to evolve in coming years. And for that i think bitcoin could positively change our future.
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
April 09, 2018, 10:42:49 AM
It can because bitcoin's purpose is to innovate the payment system around the world. Imagine if all those countries who banned bitcoin will finally embrace it? A cashless society is expected to have if that happens.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 10:32:40 AM
it's my opinion, cause bitcoin ia a only way out income money. most people are belive in bitcoin or still work and should her bright future. bitcoin change many people life
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 10:26:21 AM
yes I agree with you, a low-cost, fast and easy transaction that will make Bitcoin will change the world so much easier,
and Bitcoin make economic progress in a country if managed properly,
hopefully Bitcoin can be widely developed in my country,,
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
April 09, 2018, 10:17:07 AM
bitcoin can really change our future because now I bit myself up for bitcoin and I bought my own home and business
Bitcoin really changed my life it give me a happy and successful life. I'm so thankful to bitcoin cause of this all the things I want bitcoin give, like now I have a new big house a car and all my children are study in private school. I'm so thankful to bitcoin for all the blessing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
April 09, 2018, 10:08:43 AM
We can say that yes indeed bitcoin can change our future. Before there are no crypto currencies ocur. Crypto currencies which give us profit or money. This is like before we don't have money. And now that they are already here the crypto currency this is just saying that we now have money. Money that surely will change our future because before we cannot buy things we want to buy but now that we have money we can now buy them all. And if this will continue the development of our future will surely change also
Activity: 224
April 09, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
I think bitcoin is not forever. =D
Some of the COuntry are not supporting Bitcoin,. Because media say that this is an ANti WOrld bank. but even though it is nor forever, I think it will change your Future.
You can earn here easily by just joining bounties or Airdrop. Just apply as many as you can. so that more income will come.
Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 10:02:56 AM
Some call the cryptocurrency a "gold rush" that has captured millions of people around the world. Any technology, including cryptocurrency, has critics – and this is quite normal. However, it can not be denied that the cryptocurrency has an exponential growth trend, which is expected to grow steadily. For example, bitcoin has risen more than 10 times in 2017. For many people around the world, cryptocurrency can be a lifetime opportunity.
Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 10:01:07 AM
Of course, Bitcoin can change our future. But if it is good, then Bitcoin's market is good, then we can invest more and can be of much benefit.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 09:53:41 AM
bitcoin now in our life who change has started. next on the course of change. it just life who are not my lifestyle someone is changing before I random was, but now I have a lot of the rules of comply with the.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 03:45:22 PM
Of course you can, many people are competing to find bitcoin by mining, trading, and bounty campaing because they want to get bitcoin and hope to improve their finances.
Activity: 224
April 07, 2018, 09:52:38 AM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
i think yes bitcoin could change our future because bitcoin is the digital currency or a future money and bitcoin can change our life or a future because bitcoin help us to become a successful bitcoin is our future
Activity: 280
April 07, 2018, 09:47:03 AM
Claims about how bitcoin will change the world, it became more and more, the number and speculations grew, and this could not but cause the course jumps. People should understand that bitcoin is just an incipient concept and that the course can change much further. But it is not yet completely clear how valuable bitcoin will be as a currency.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 07, 2018, 08:59:32 AM
Obviously It has got the potential. If Bitcoin can reach much more people, then it’s highly possible for it to be mainstream currency.  Greater people engagement will ensure greater scopes. From that point, I will give the current investors the upper hand.

I certainly agree to that, it has a potential to change our future to become better and I hope it would happen because many will get benefit from it. In addition to that, there is a possibility that we could have better future and it is because of bitcoin and many people believe that bitcoin will become our future currency.
Activity: 350
April 07, 2018, 08:54:08 AM
I think so because bitcoin made a revolution to our digital world and people are interested on bitcoin.Bitcoin giving so many advantages to us which really helping us to make life easier and better.So I think in future bitcoin will change our modern life and willl make it more comfortable.Overall, I think our future will be shining in bitcoin era.

Bitcoin is still being developed and its utilization in our daily life will be efficient. Cryptocurrency is being widely known so it is possible that some of these will be presented to the public. Bitcoin has changed our future and some companies and companies use Bitcoin in addition to their transaction mode
Activity: 139
April 07, 2018, 08:46:00 AM
I certainly have. Bitcoin can change the lives and futures of many of us. Maybe many people are regretting mentioning the man with 2 bizar biscuits with huge bitcoin mass. But I have found that a friend has become rich and changed his life and status quickly when investing bitcoin. I have not got what I want in this market for profit. However, bitcoin has given me abundant motivation and energy for the enthusiasm in life, work with the most optimistic. I believe and hope my opportunity is still present in the crypto market. I will work hard to find them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
April 07, 2018, 08:42:54 AM
Yes.. it already changed my future.. already made 10000 USD from crypto....before that I just a lazy boy of home...who just used to watch moves...play games. .in short a fun life...but after the Bitcoin came into my life...it's completely changed
Pages:
Jump to: