Pages:
Author

Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future? - page 12. (Read 1658 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 06:50:08 PM
We can see and feel the positive impact of bitcoin in our individual economy and that countries at large. Bitcoin trading have many people rich just like other business and bring employment to people. In fact bitcoin make life easy and more good news is on the way.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
April 10, 2018, 06:44:26 PM
definitely have big chance to change our future using bitcoin in our lives, but depends on the people how to change them life in he adopting bitcoin, because i believe every dreams needs an hard work to become successful. not only the lives of every people will be change but i believe bitcoin help to grow the economic of every nation.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
April 10, 2018, 06:44:01 PM
Could bitcoin change our Future?

It's already changed and will be changed again time to time
YOu change your future, bitcoin will not change your future. When bitcoin price is high and you don;t have any? Bitcoin change many people financial bag and doens't change your future. one who hold a lot of bitcoin in 2009 now become millionares. The first time bitcoin live in market is not more than 10 USD. Now it is about 7000 USD. it grows multiple time.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 10, 2018, 06:33:04 PM
Of course bitcoin has been proven to change my life for the better, financially I grow rapidly when I know and invest in bitcoin. bitcoin is the best investment tool so far, there is no investment tool that can be like bitcoin, many rich people born from investing in bitcoin, with such facts I am sure everyone who invests in bitcoin has a bright future in its finance.
This is one of the reasons of why bitcoin cannot be simply ignored anymore, people are noticing that those who invest in bitcoin are able to obtain great profits, people see that and they wonder, why this person is able to get such profits while I have to put my money in the bank and earn 1% per year? That is when people begin to think that it doesn't make sense to keep their money in a bank.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
April 10, 2018, 01:09:18 PM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
If you had ask this question year before the would be a definitely yes.but right now the situation is not as good as before so right it is not as big as it can change you future drastically but still with clever trading you can manage good profit
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
April 10, 2018, 12:21:49 PM
certainly can to change our future from this bitcoin, with real intention and also for the bounty hunters who work hard, then we will all earn income according to what we do. this will certainly reduce the unemployment that exists in every country and help the economy of people who have known bitcoin.
Exactly.Bitcoin obviously reduces unemployment because some of the jobless people right now are into bitcoining online.I know this is much more than employing in a company and receiving only a minimum wage and yet your 8-hour duty will be all focus to them.I know bitcoin may be known to be very volatile,but one thing for sure the profit you will gain here can really make your life changed in just a short period of time,of course having determination and perseverance,and even taking risks will help you to be more successful in this kind of industry.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 12:21:26 PM
Bitcoin already change many things and many people's life as those who buy bitcoin 2-3 years back have huge returns from its holdings and those who buy now and hold it for next three to five years, will get a big fortune from its holding.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 12:21:19 PM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

I believe that it has already changed our current lives and might change our future for good. I believe that things will get better more in the future through our collaboration with bitcoin as a part of our lives. I believe that bitcoin could still change our lives in the future and it might also provide us a better way to transact as we all see that bitcoin has a lot of great potentials for the future.
Activity: 128
April 10, 2018, 12:16:55 PM
I think Bitcoin can change our future but for who are investing now need to have a job as well for earn the own earns.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 10, 2018, 12:15:10 PM
Yes and early adoptors proved that their lives has changed with Bitcoin. I myself can also say that Bitcoin is slowly changing my fortune compared to my life without crypto. My income here in crypto is far more decent than those of my previous day job here in my locality and I won't be applying for an unfair system of fiat related job anymore because I am now happy with Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a whole. Things in this crypto industry might not be stable but earning is great and  convenient since I also use Bitcoin as for payment in buying prepaid loads and paying bills.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 12:09:21 PM
The world's most famous virtual currency Bitcoin will be a breakthrough for the human future. This is a valuable storage tool, which will gradually replace real money when "every real currency starts failing.Bitcoin will do this because it guarantees honesty and value by using the blockchain system without the need for a third party authentication. When the blockchain features are unlocked and used reliably, people will prefer a completely anonymous, honest system instead of the third party that undertakes the authentication role. This may be because Bitcoin was built from imperfect wallet software, only performing one feature. "Every time the bag breaks, the bubble that receives Bitcoin will explode. Each time the software is improved, the bitcoin will bounce again. Bitcoin value is not lost permanently. That is the essence of blockchain.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 12:03:42 PM
certainly can to change our future from this bitcoin, with real intention and also for the bounty hunters who work hard, then we will all earn income according to what we do. this will certainly reduce the unemployment that exists in every country and help the economy of people who have known bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

Definitely! Bitcoin is our future that can change our lives easier and better. Bitcoin is really a game changer that can reduce the poverty rate and this can help many people to earn extra income. Bitcoin is too big to lose and I know that it will rise up soon so we better to invest now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
April 09, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

It is true, it absolutely can and has already changed the world a lot and I believe that in the coming months or years it will bring us so much more changes than what we see today as more big companies adapt the system and ideology of this industry and more and more countries do too and legalize the use of bitcoins as an alternative monetary system in their economies. I believe that this will be coming true and is really bound to happen. Which is why I am doing my best to accumulate as much as I can so that I won't get left behind. This bearish season can only last for so long and is clearly near its end. Don't miss the train guys. See you on the moon! Good day.
Activity: 126
April 09, 2018, 11:58:02 AM
A person can decide what will be his path to take, with the use of bitcoin it will help every each of us to change our future to be a better to live in, povery will decrease each number and some problems of the country will be less.
Activity: 210
April 09, 2018, 11:57:53 AM
Bitcoin is known but not welcome and doesn't have a spot yet in our current time. Many countries has banned bitcoin. Bitcoin can prettu much change and improve our mode of transaction in markets. Since we are engaging further more into technologies and Bitcoin is a currency that can be accessed through technology it can make things less hassle and more accessible to everyone who owns it. Having Bitcoin banned in other countries will be hard to be accepted as a currency in the future.
Activity: 308
April 09, 2018, 11:53:41 AM
Yes of course! Bitcoin change our future because bitcoin is the easiest way to have to have a money, and bitcoin is my backup when i need a money. Bitcoin helps me a lot in my life. If you invest in bitcoin it will totally change your life when you have a patience to wait until the price increases.
Bitcoin has changed everything better and easier. Being a currency that can be used by everyone, safe and fast in making transactions. In addition Bitcoin is also the best for long term invest.
Activity: 128
April 09, 2018, 11:41:21 AM
Yes of course! Bitcoin change our future because bitcoin is the easiest way to have to have a money, and bitcoin is my backup when i need a money. Bitcoin helps me a lot in my life. If you invest in bitcoin it will totally change your life when you have a patience to wait until the price increases.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 09, 2018, 11:35:35 AM
Bitcoin can completely change the future of those who invest in bitcoin. It helps many people make a lot of money and can turn the rich are the poor people if wealthy people do not have trade knowledge.
Activity: 33
April 09, 2018, 11:35:04 AM
as of now there is some changes cause by bitcoin what if in the future, it conquer our traditional payment method there is possibility that bitcoin will be the next generation of payment method which will have a big changes in economy and in any kind of industry.
Pages:
Jump to: