Pages:
Author

Topic: Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ? - page 3. (Read 2059 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 07:21:30 PM
Everything is prediction we have to move according to the market situation and its demand. Maybe in next 10 years the specified price is possible to reach but no specific guarantee when and how long it will take.

Here $100k target is not easy for sure, but bitcoin can manage to do this next year most probably.

It's not that far away from now. We will see many bull market conditions and this price will become real for sure. Let's wait and see it next year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
April 21, 2018, 07:19:30 PM
That is quite possible if we will just think that more and more people will invest in bitcoin and also if the demand of the people will never cease to grow. Some experts have already predicted that bitcoin will have hundreds of thousands of value per bitcoin in the next decade.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
April 21, 2018, 03:25:07 PM
Early days of bitcoin holders are only speculating and guessing if it is possible for bitcoin to reach even $1,000. But after several years, did bitcoin hit $1,000? Yes it did and the highest price it reached was $20,000 but it went down after reaching that ATH.

Very true BUT it didnt rise to that level in 3 quarters.  So 100k isnt realistic for this year.  25-30k is quite realistic.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
April 20, 2018, 07:05:07 AM
I would not take these kind of predictions seriously. It's a good thing that more and more famous people are getting positive about Bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies will become more popular and expensive in the future, but why all of these who are trying to predict future Bitcoin price focus only on it. Why not talk about level of adoption, how would ordinary people use Bitcoin and so on? Don't let money eat you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 20, 2018, 01:05:42 AM
I think that is unrealistic in the upcoming years but maybe it can happen within 6-10 years from now. Bitcoin's price was always increasing every year and I think it hasn't reached its peak yet. If you think about it, its just at the moment of increasing until it goes down last January. Maybe there are just a lot of bitcoin investors who sold their coin and it affect the price. Same thing might happen this year but the price will be a bit higher, I am expecting $30,000 by December.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 11:13:09 PM
Everything is prediction we have to move according to the market situation and its demand. Maybe in next 10 years the specified price is possible to reach but no specific guarantee when and how long it will take.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 10:05:21 PM
I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he thinks bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
I'd appreciate pertinent and/or fact based opinions.
Thanks!

It's a bit too high in a span of just 3 Quarters. I would love this to happen but unfortunately I don't think it will. The speculated amount is very high and the time is very fast, yet nothing is impossible with bitcoin because it may increase double or triple anytime. The only definite about this is that it is not going to fall to low to the point that even the poorest will be able to invest in it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 09:28:58 PM
I think the price of $100,000 will only be reached in 2020. I have my doubts regarding the high prices. Possibly we will still see the price of bitcoin under $10,000 next month. This is just speculation. I have some background in technical analysis, but very basic. Tax day was 17th of this month and the price begin to rise again but a very slow climb. Just like I expected.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 07:00:48 PM
I hope it happens
Just be patient and HOLD
Bitcoin is only on the beginning!!
Activity: 445
April 04, 2018, 06:59:42 PM
I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he thinks bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
Thanks!
Some are saying that it is but it my opinion it won't because that's too much for a currency espeically a decentralized one. Also given that the situation in the market at this moment is bad, since the start of this year, the market is having difficulties on making its way up again. Bitcoin is already struggling on its recovery and from reaching the 20k usd mark. If this thing is possible this might happen after many years from now.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
April 04, 2018, 06:37:31 PM
What do you guys think?
Thanks!
I'm not convinced that Bitcoin will cost $100,000 by the end of 2018.
which disrupts Bitcoin to reach that much price is still very much,
especially governments in every country, so it's very possible Bitcoin reaches this price...

Again with the governments. I'm not going to go so far as to say that they don't matter when it concerns bitcoin, but you really can use/spend bitcoin even if governments ban it.
Activity: 175
April 04, 2018, 06:27:32 PM
For me 100.000$ is too much and it is over exagerrated price.It can not reach that price maybe 30k is the nearest possible price it can reach.But who knows 30 years from now.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
April 04, 2018, 06:26:51 PM
What do you guys think?
Thanks!
I'm not convinced that Bitcoin will cost $100,000 by the end of 2018.
which disrupts Bitcoin to reach that much price is still very much,
especially governments in every country, so it's very possible Bitcoin reaches this price...
Activity: 462
April 04, 2018, 06:23:10 PM
This is not possible, the BTC is now being monitored by big countries and they are applying the rules to the Crypto market. So such a sudden increase in coin BTC is impossible. Although BTC prices are based on supply and demand, there is a great deal of effort trying to price them.
Activity: 113
April 04, 2018, 06:16:58 PM
it seems to me that if by the end of 2018, bitcoin will cost $ 30,000, it will be very good. To increase the price of bitcoin to $ 100,000, a lot of money should come to the market.
 In the future, bitcoin will cost $ 100,000, but I do not think it will happen in 2018.

I think that one of the biggest problems that Bitcoin would have to overcome is people making predictions based on nothing.

People reading forums such as this will see lots of predictions, but these predictions aren't based on anything. There isn't any analysis. There aren't any reasons given for the price to rise. Hence, it makes it look as if those who are pro-Bitcoin don't know what they are talking about. That scares off serious investors, and a market needs serious investors.

It's worse when the predictions are shown to be wrong because the time of the prediction comes and goes, and the prediction is way off. That again suggests that those invested in Bitcoin don't know what they are talking about.

People interested in investing want to see a market where people understand not only the underlying asset, but also the workings of the market. Loads of baseless and wrong predictions will convince people of the opposite: and this will scare people off. Which prevents the price recovering.
Activity: 316
April 04, 2018, 06:11:56 PM
I think Bitcoin is entirely possible to reach 100,000 US dollars, but not now, because there are still many serious defects in Bitcoin, and the total amount of Bitcoin is certain, it is entirely possible to reach 100,000 US dollars in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 04, 2018, 05:51:18 PM
What do you guys think?
Thanks!
it seems to me that if by the end of 2018, bitcoin will cost $ 30,000, it will be very good. To increase the price of bitcoin to $ 100,000, a lot of money should come to the market.
 In the future, bitcoin will cost $ 100,000, but I do not think it will happen in 2018.
Activity: 9
April 04, 2018, 05:48:40 PM
I might be the last person to give my opinion because I never bought bitcoin I wanted to but couldn’t coz I am in Yemen and this is the last place on earth you want to be in to talk crypto.

But in my humble opinion bitcoin will never reach 20k or above unless it is regulated and the wealthy crocodiles
Get control over at least 60 to 70% of it’s liquidity (if this is the right term Idk) then and only then they will let it fly to the infinity as long as they are the ones who benefits the most they won’t care if the rest get some crumbs on the side.

You could compare between crypto and oil look up how they’re destroying nations over to control who gets to get rich and who doesn’t and how far they would go to insure they have control over all the strings, there’s one difference though crypto isn’t physical thing to send armies and jets to destroy it, so it has to be a different way to takeover and I think things like (Facebook and cambridge analytica , wanna cry and other major hacks and incidents) are the digital economical hitman on the way to take over the digital wealth or the new oil.

Thanks for letting me put my thoughts out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 05:42:55 PM
my opinion is that it will be achieved, and this growth rate may come soon, after a little regulation by the states...
Activity: 188
April 04, 2018, 05:35:48 PM
No I don't think so. After this bad market? It's not possible but it will reach 20k or 30k sure or it might pass but not 100k
Pages:
Jump to: