Pages:
Author

Topic: Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ? - page 4. (Read 2059 times)

Activity: 584
Merit: 502
April 04, 2018, 05:20:26 PM
I just looked again over some articles and strategists say that it will reach 100.000$ this year, and at the same time another one says it will reach the same threshold in 10 years. To each his own. Anyways, just take articles like these with a grain of salt.
April 04, 2018, 05:17:12 PM
Пo мoeмy мнeнию биткoин мoжeт выpocти poвнo нa cтoлькo, нa cкoлькo eмy пoзвoлит нapoд!
A ecли биткoинy yдaeтcя пpoвoдить тpaнзaкции c минимaльными кoмиccиями, из этoгo cтoит cдeлaть вывoд, чтo кpиптoвaлюты выгoдны кaк cпocoб oплaты, этo гopaздo быcтpee, нaдeжнee, и дeшeвлe, тaк чтo я дyмaю, чтo pocт этo тoлькo дeлo вpeмeни! Wink

I really don't agree with you to be honest. Mostly because I have no idea what you said, seeing that this is an English written topic. Thanks for your opinion though.
April 04, 2018, 05:16:05 PM
For me I don't think bitcoin price could increase that much this year.  But people has their own prediction about bitcoin price. Like Kay Van-Petersen an analyst at Saxo Bank who has been right predicted last year's price rise. He says that bitcoin could hit between $50,000 and $100,000 in 2018. People has their own prediction, but that's only a predictions, no one really knows for sure. But if that will gonna happen, that would be a good news. Everybody would be happy.

Yeah, but predictions, at least in this case, are meant to be based on something factual. Not just speculations. I mean, I know everyone wants it to go up, but hopeful wishing is not enough.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 05:13:23 PM
For me I don't think bitcoin price could increase that much this year.  But people has their own prediction about bitcoin price. Like Kay Van-Petersen an analyst at Saxo Bank who has been right predicted last year's price rise. He says that bitcoin could hit between $50,000 and $100,000 in 2018. People has their own prediction, but that's only a predictions, no one really knows for sure. But if that will gonna happen, that would be a good news. Everybody would be happy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

By the end of 2018, he will not be able to reach $ 100,000, this is just my opinion, but in 2019 everything is possible, now we need to survive this   downtrend
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 07:40:34 AM
A possibility. One that is not far fetched, I believe we have not even touched the surface when it comes to the possibilities of bitcoin and the heights which it can reach.
Activity: 449
April 04, 2018, 07:22:39 AM
I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he thinks bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
I'd appreciate pertinent and/or fact based opinions.
Thanks!
bitcoin will be 50-60k this year but we are not sure but if bitcoin reach 100k i will be so happy because my money will be x10 or more if this is true. but im still hoping to some article and it boost my self to invest more money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 07:18:59 AM
I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he thinks bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
Thanks!
$ 100k is too big a number and so it is impossible to get bitcoin.
I think the price of bitcoin being pumped is because investors want to spread the bitcoin widely to everyone in the world. We can call a new way of promotion. Although this promotion costs a lot of money but investors will never lose when many people buy bitcoin at $ 20k, immediately big investors will sell off all their bitcoins. . As a result, small traders have been trapped and they have to accept a loss.
Activity: 602
April 04, 2018, 07:10:54 AM
What do you guys think?
Thanks!
Looking at what your rank on this forum is, I'm surprised that you ask such questions, knowing that no one can answer it accurately, because the price of a crypto currency depends on many factors.
Activity: 280
April 04, 2018, 07:05:31 AM
What do you guys think?
Thanks!

I don't think it would reach and amount like that. It is far beyond what I imagine. If BTC will rich a high price again then it would fall to 20-30k range. This is my estimation base on the overall market of BTC.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 04, 2018, 06:59:27 AM
What do you guys think?
Thanks!

Well, those guys who think about that were really has strong faith of bitcoin and I guess he invested it too. And to think nothing is impossible to bitcoin and all that speculation will be grant if continues more new inventors invest into it.
Exactly.Nothing is impossible if you put your big trust to it.Just imagine that bitcoin had reached $20k last year when we least expect it so we never really know what will happen at the end of this year.I admit that i'm also one of those people who really believe that bitcoin price will terribly reach $100,000 soon.I guess with bitcoin's potential,there is a high chance that bitcoin will hit its peak in due time.

Yes mate, and the time will come bitcoin will rise and reach the speculation price. All we have to do is have more faith and patience to wait that moment to be granted because as what I have said nothing  is impossible in bitcoin. And really excited to my bitcoin funds will rise as what the bitcoin value by the end of this year.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
April 04, 2018, 06:07:19 AM
I don't think bitcoin will reach that high in end of this year 2018. 100,000 $ is too big now compare to its price today. It is hard too reach that big price now , maybe earlier of 2019 it will reach that high because bitcoin still going down and it fluctuates very slow.

Yes that amount really hard to reach this year, maybe we need to count more years to reach that price, I believe in bitcoin but I know it takes so long before we achieve a high amount.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
April 04, 2018, 05:56:13 AM
What do you guys think?
Thanks!
I think this statement is little bit hyperbole because it is very much difficult to reach the valuation to 100000$ because the amount is very big because the current valuation of BTC is about 8100$ and to reach to that amount will take very long time but nothing is impossible because if we want to achieve something big then first we have to dream first, though the target is very big but if there is constant support of its user, then we will definitely achieve it.
They are unpredictable. You can’t suppose or even can’t give any one specific amount for them at any moment. It really doesn’t seem well about Bitcoins that they are highly volatile and unpredictable. And in business line, such elements are not preferred at any cost where you may have chances of loss. Better is to keep trying what market is doing with you and how it behaves.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 08:18:04 AM
What do you guys think?
Thanks!
in my opinion bitcoin reaches $ 100k price it is very possible but not in the near future because to reach the price of $ 100k there are several factors that must be bypassed,
and the most decisive factor is that every country should allow the use of bitcoin when all that happens then bitcoin prices up to $ 100k will happen ...
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
March 31, 2018, 07:54:27 AM
What do you guys think?
Thanks!
There is a posibility that maybe bitcoin will reached the 100k mark. but is this posible that if we reached the maximum capacity of bitcoin the price will become 1k satoshi is to 1 dollar.
Activity: 237
March 31, 2018, 07:52:41 AM
I don't think bitcoin will reach that high in end of this year 2018. 100,000 $ is too big now compare to its price today. It is hard too reach that big price now , maybe earlier of 2019 it will reach that high because bitcoin still going down and it fluctuates very slow.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 07:08:49 AM
Whether the new forecast of the analyst Saxo Bank will come true and whether we will see in 2027 the Bitcoin rate of $ 100,000, time will tell.
Activity: 154
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 31, 2018, 06:59:11 AM
What do you guys think?
Thanks!

if you look at the current price now in the market, it is hard to say that bitcoin will hit $100k at the end of this year.
but everything is possible in crypto because its price is very volatile in the market.
lets we just wait and see.
Activity: 406
March 31, 2018, 06:17:20 AM
We never know it can reach to that number in no time and also can surprise everybody by reaching extra milestones as well. So it's better to have the short term targets and focus on the next high means it has to break the previous highest high, thats my target as of now.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 06:15:13 AM
Yes.I believe BTC can reach 100k$ end of 2018
Pages:
Jump to: