Pages:
Author

Topic: Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ? - page 7. (Read 2059 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
March 24, 2018, 02:38:34 AM
I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he things bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
I'd appreciate pertinent and/or fact based opinions.
Thanks!

Hey there !
I had read an article about this also back in November 2017. It was a French economist that said bitcoin will drop in the coming months , just like we're seeing now.. he claimed bitcoin will drop to 6k and by the end of 2018 we will see price up to 60k !

Its really true ? Maybe its so impossible to reach that kind of value because base of my knowledge about bitcoin for the past few years that kind of value is so big. But its so nice if that thing will happen this year, its a nice new years gift to all bitcoins. As a bit-coiner is a pleasure to serve and earn to this kind of online investment.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
March 24, 2018, 02:00:30 AM
Bitcoin will hit 50k and above but may might not get up to 100k. See bitcoin at 100k next two years.
wOw did you predict that  Huh No one can say about the real price of bitcoins in the future it's (volatile right) , so I must say about this is "go with the flow". It is so frustrating to think that price it makes us or just me to grow more pimples. But if you want to gain profit from it better wait NOVEMBER or DECEMBER again. For sure then it will pump again just like this past year. More advisable is just HODL it Smiley
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
March 24, 2018, 01:54:21 AM
I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he thinks bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
Thanks!

Well, those guys who think about that were really has strong faith of bitcoin and I guess he invested it too. And to think nothing is impossible to bitcoin and all that speculation will be grant if continues more new inventors invest into it.
Exactly.Nothing is impossible if you put your big trust to it.Just imagine that bitcoin had reached $20k last year when we least expect it so we never really know what will happen at the end of this year.I admit that i'm also one of those people who really believe that bitcoin price will terribly reach $100,000 soon.I guess with bitcoin's potential,there is a high chance that bitcoin will hit its peak in due time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 24, 2018, 01:46:31 AM
I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he thinks bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
Thanks!

Well, those guys who think about that were really has strong faith of bitcoin and I guess he invested it too. And to think nothing is impossible to bitcoin and all that speculation will be grant if continues more new inventors invest into it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 01:39:01 AM
Bitcoin will hit 50k and above but may might not get up to 100k. See bitcoin at 100k next two years.

I think all those possibilities must exist. . . even for the bitcoin though. nothing is impossible in this world
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 24, 2018, 01:25:53 AM
I'm looking at the time to reach that price but it's a lot more to buy it than just stock and when it comes to a bigger time
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
March 24, 2018, 01:23:11 AM
It's only time can tell bitcoin's future since it's the demand of the people that dictates bitcoin's price. If the demand of people continues to rise everyday, then a 100,000$ price is not too far away to reach.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 24, 2018, 01:03:43 AM
I think Bitcoin is entirely possible to reach 100,000 US dollars, but not now, because there are still many serious defects in Bitcoin, and the total amount of Bitcoin is certain, it is entirely possible to reach 100,000 US dollars in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 01:03:00 AM
I have read several articles as regards bitcoins. This correction we experienced is a healthy correction for it. The article is well spot on as bitcoin could end the year with prices ranging from 40k-60k dollars. This is very much possiblas less than 5% of world population are using bitcoins now. Imagine what happens when 10-30% if population  uses bitcoin? The price would grow significant ly
Activity: 73
March 24, 2018, 01:02:27 AM
in future bitcoin reach 100.000$. when people investing large amount of money in bitcoin digital currency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 12:59:04 AM
Crypto currency is so responsive to various news topics that I already doubt that bitcoin will ever reach a rate of one hundred thousand dollars. If bitcoin will cost thousands of eighty, people will be afraid to lose their significant funds in bitcoin and will sell it with the least panic with news. Ultimately, the amplitude of the fluctuation in price will be very large. He will fall so many times along the way, that I even doubt that he will ever reach this amount to his price.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 12:50:37 AM
Prediction only prediction but some of the prediction could be happen and there is a big possibility bitcoin can reach 50,000$ at the end of this year because of its position as the king of crypto but if bitcoin touches $50k at the middle of this year there is no doubt the prediction will be true bitcoin can be reach 100,000$ at the end of this year.
Activity: 112
March 23, 2018, 11:57:28 PM
What do you guys think?
Thanks!
We don't even know but how I wish someday that bitcoin price will reach h that value if that happen I'm one of the happiest
Activity: 154
March 23, 2018, 11:25:47 PM
If this is true, this will be good news for all of us, especially for your master who has a supply of bitcoin. so devoted to sharing link information. to make it easier to understand

thank you
,,,probably, l have no doubts about the information and it's a good news. I think this is the best time for preparation of invesment on bitcoin before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success. Because fortune favors the prepared mind.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
March 23, 2018, 11:24:07 PM
Prediction is a statement for future and no one can see the future. So just make your own study, and keep it in your mind. We have to make plan for that. I personally think it won't touch that high for many reasons.
Activity: 238
March 23, 2018, 11:04:03 PM
What do you guys think?
Thanks!
Well, such thing was really an open possibility because Bitcoin price was volatile so it is possible that Bitcoin can do exceed its price and pump into $100,000 which we hope to happen in reality because for sure all of us who still holding into our Bitcoin despite of all odds will benefit once that speculation about Bitcoin price pump will happen. That possibility can only happen if and only if people who uses Bitcoin will cooperate all together tk make that thing to happen in reality.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 10:59:21 PM
Perhaps not so soon, but bitcoin will definitely reach the mark of one hundred thousand dollars. This year? It is impossible to know for sure.
It aint happening this year. Watch what happens in Sept 2018.
Activity: 364
March 22, 2018, 04:52:39 PM
Perhaps not so soon, but bitcoin will definitely reach the mark of one hundred thousand dollars. This year? It is impossible to know for sure.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 04:48:25 PM
if you look at how bitcoin has grown over 10 years, I completely assume that by the end of the year it can reach $100,000
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
March 22, 2018, 04:44:26 PM
100.000 $ quite real in 5 years, more and more people are interested in bitcoin and crypto currency, the popularity of bitcoin is growing and people who are interested in bitcoin are buying it
No idea about this. These coins are totally unpredictable. However you can predict their current prices and prices that are to come in near future like what would be happening in next week with prices. Such questions can be answerable to some extent based on your experience and patterns that market have shown earlier. But predicting the prices for next five years, I think that is just wastage of time.
Pages:
Jump to: