Pages:
Author

Topic: Could Ethereum be dumped to $300? - page 7. (Read 3079 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 07:03:26 AM
It is unlikely that the Ethereum cryptocurrency will drop to 300$, at the moment this is the lowest rate that is now and is definitely worth buying.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 02:07:14 AM
I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!

Don't wait that the price of Ethereum will fall down to $300 because this is very impossible to happen for this year because Vitalik Buterin is very busy of improving the transaction speed of this coin of up to 1 Million per second which is every ICOs and Altcoins much need on every transaction in which if this will become success then of course a huge demand of Ethereum will going to happen making the price of it to become more expensive in the future.
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 01:54:54 AM
Going back to $300 is possible,but i think this is not going to happend this year.
As you can see bitcoin increasing slowly, this is the sign that all altcoin will follow also ethereum. So going back to $300 is not happen again this year.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
July 27, 2018, 12:59:03 AM
I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!
I can't think it.I am also Eth holder.Eth is a decentralized crypto currency and it is popular as like Bitcoin.It is also used to invest ICO.By the way,I think that the price will hit $2k within some days.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 12:58:25 AM
Moving down to that bottom will kill all the alts and I don't think so we will see the price. In a worse scenario, it can go down in between 350-380
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 12:48:25 AM

Exchange rates of cryptocurrency, as well as Ethereum, are difficult to predict. If you want to invest in ETH, then invest when ETH reaches the bottom. High possibility in August, due to the influence of the SEC, the exchange rate of ETH will fall to low, even down to $ 300. Follow ETH rates and invest when the exchange rate is lowest.
Activity: 140
July 27, 2018, 12:32:17 AM
anything can happen but the price of ethereum i think it will be hard down to $ 300 and now the bitcoin shows an increase normally altcoin will follow so ethereum also has the potential to increase, and if you wait for the price of $ 300 ethereum this year you will not get it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
July 27, 2018, 12:31:02 AM
If anything I have observed with the crypto market these past years is that traditional metrics truly fail when placed side by side with it. However, should ETH fall to/below $300, it's a buy signal, as it could go up to as high as $1-2k in some very few years (could be relatively shorter).
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 12:22:29 AM
There is no fucking way that ETH price can be dumped to $300 again Smiley. Although ETF rejecting is affecting a lot to our market at the moment but seem like it doesn't have much power like that to be able to dump ETH price to $300 again like the early of this year because of downtrend Smiley. Don't wait to buy ETH at $300 cause I think you'll never have chance to do it again Smiley)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 27, 2018, 12:19:35 AM
Basically, the price of cryptocurrency is very volatile and hard to predict it. Therefore, there will be a "surprises" due prices can rise and fall suddenly. So I think there's possibility Ethereum be dumped to $ 300.

If some negative news connected with this altcoin appears, its price can fall. Of course, for me, it will be a great loss as I am holding several Ethereum

Well though it is possible, i think the market is already done bottoming out for most coins, btc and eth included. There probably would be a few corrections and dips but not to the point to reach 300$
July 26, 2018, 03:28:14 AM
When I see the charts, I can see a good pattern in the charts(ETH) that price can go up. So I don't think that price will fall that much. But anything can happen in the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
July 26, 2018, 02:37:26 AM
Basically, the price of cryptocurrency is very volatile and hard to predict it. Therefore, there will be a "surprises" due prices can rise and fall suddenly. So I think there's possibility Ethereum be dumped to $ 300.

If some negative news connected with this altcoin appears, its price can fall. Of course, for me, it will be a great loss as I am holding several Ethereum
Activity: 173
July 23, 2018, 11:44:54 AM
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 23, 2018, 07:46:43 AM
The truth is that ethereum could be easily dumped to like 100 dollars if all the ico owners started dumping the eth that they have collected. It's a risky investment if you ask me.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
July 23, 2018, 07:43:27 AM
that would be our next stop on the way down to $100.

i have seen many experts warn about the ETH dump that will continue happening for a long time but people refuse to accept it. when price was $1000 they were saying it  will bounce back and reach $2000,.... but it went down and they have been  promising newbies the same bounce back until today every $100 that ETH loses and now we are $450 and still falling.
Activity: 644
July 23, 2018, 07:41:55 AM
the probability of increasing the cost to the specified limits is unlikely. the crypto currency market continues to fall, which will inevitably lead to panic in the market, and this is not a good time to start on the moon. of course time will show but in my opinion 2 is the maximum that is capable of Ethereum to the end of the year
The fact is that the more negative forecasts, the more panic in the market, and vice versa. The more we predict the positive for the etherium and other crypto currency, the users feel more confident. It is these manipulations that can lead to inappropriate behavior of coin holders.
July 23, 2018, 07:38:15 AM
the probability of increasing the cost to the specified limits is unlikely. the crypto currency market continues to fall, which will inevitably lead to panic in the market, and this is not a good time to start on the moon. of course time will show but in my opinion 2 is the maximum that is capable of Ethereum to the end of the year
Activity: 308
July 23, 2018, 07:18:43 AM
ETH's lowest price this year is $ 400, I think you missed the chance to buy ETH at the lowest price this year. But you can buy ETH today because I find that the price of ETH is still low and at the end of the year the price of ETH will be $ 1000 as experts have predicted.
Activity: 39
July 23, 2018, 07:15:00 AM
I think we will go up from here, positivity is coming back into the market
Activity: 280
July 23, 2018, 06:41:21 AM
I think it will not happen because I believe Ethereum will remain a profitable token for a long time,
everything can happen, because ethereum is already at 400 $,
if the price of $ 300 is going to happen, if it rises to 500 $ then 700 $ is very easy
Pages:
Jump to: