Pages:
Author

Topic: Could Ethereum be dumped to $300? - page 4. (Read 3079 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 09:37:32 AM
With the current market situation, ETH will probably go back to 2k. Please follow the market and decide if you should buy when ETH drops to $ 200 or not.
Activity: 602
Activity: 45
August 14, 2018, 08:59:00 AM
Maybe, but for a very short period. Therefore, if you wait for such a cost, it is necessary to constantly monitor the changes in the markets and monitor the trends in cost reduction.  Buy is worth.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 01:19:39 PM
under 300 now... and if ICOs bubble will burst..
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
August 13, 2018, 05:21:57 AM
Already the price of Ethereum is very close to 300$ but now with the increased price of Bitcoin, the value of ETH increased. So I think it won't be dumped below the piece of 300$ and soon we can see there is a huge increase in the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 05:18:44 AM
Why does everyone look at the price in dollar? To BTC, the ether falls. This is very bad. If BTC loses 10% of the cost (which is quite possible), it will automatically reduce the price of ether below 300. Then mb an avalanche.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 03:51:58 AM
I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!
I think this is the right time to buy some Ethereum coins. Because the price of Ethereum coins is still relatively low and still worth holding now.
That is right and I agree to your concept of investment when the price is down but I am not really confident of the fact that ETH will fall below the $300 values. It is not going to fall and is quite stable in the market. We might rather witness another surge in the values of all the crypto currencies because it has been speculated for a long time that the market will recover till December and will reach the record highest values in the history of the crypto world.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 01:03:16 AM
Good day. Looks like it will dip at 300$ buy the look of it. Good time to buy. If it goes deeper than that I honestly would say it will be quiet alarming. Hoping it will rise back early.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 10:57:18 PM
Yeah, I feel the capitulation is yet to come. We have still yet to determine the bottom price where most of the demand is. It will be obvious soon enough as 2018 ends.
The chance for ethereum getting down is still exist. We are in the middle of Q3 now, I thought the change would begin when this year enters the Q4 stage. The last three months would be the most crucial months for this year.
Determining month. whether there will be an increase in Q4 or precisely the return that will occur at that time. interesting to look forward to
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
August 10, 2018, 10:45:15 PM
Yeah, I feel the capitulation is yet to come. We have still yet to determine the bottom price where most of the demand is. It will be obvious soon enough as 2018 ends.
The chance for ethereum getting down is still exist. We are in the middle of Q3 now, I thought the change would begin when this year enters the Q4 stage. The last three months would be the most crucial months for this year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
August 10, 2018, 10:30:52 PM
I think the bottom has reached as we see some nails begin to appear. This can be a sign that the crypt currency returns to the initial level once again. If you see a red one then it's time to buy a lot. In December, your investment will probably grow by around 30-50%.
In time, you will understand what you are doing right and get more profit than you spend on buying.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
August 10, 2018, 10:14:46 PM
Looking at the market, it looks like eth will soon be below 200$. Do not let any slight movement upwards fool you. We are still in a bear market since start of the year. It will take atleast 6 months fr the market to stabilize.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 10:09:33 PM
I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!
That can happen in one go down but it is very unlikely. Because the whales know what they must do to keep the value of the altcoins in the average.
I think now the price of ETH is as low as possible. This is a good time to buy ETH and hold it for a year.
Activity: 714
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
August 10, 2018, 09:12:35 PM
i dont think ethereum price will reach that low, now is very good time for you to buy and start investing in ethereum, it has many ways to be the main option to invest in cryptocurrency. i really believe the future of ethereum are so promising, even if the price go lower than $300 you should hold it and wait until the end of 2018 you will earn enough profit from investing ethereum for long term period, i do not recommend for short term investment, since current market situation are very volatile.
Activity: 1
August 10, 2018, 08:59:48 PM
#Proof of authentification
     BitcoinTalk Username: michel2233
     Telegram Username: @guendolff
Activity: 59
August 10, 2018, 08:52:40 PM
i think you should average in with small amounts as it goes lower in price, if you are a long-term HODLER then i wouldn't worry too much since ETH is the second biggest crypto next to BTC and you should be fine as long as you buy in as the price goes lower to avoid risking your money all at once.
Activity: 714
August 10, 2018, 07:58:37 PM
Ethereum is best buy these days so buy some. It is good to hold while the price is low and wait for the bull run to earn profit. Better to invest than late on ethereum though possible to keeps deeper the price so do not doubt buying.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
August 10, 2018, 07:51:20 PM
Ethereum will become very high the value  of this coin. More ethereum that you have more money.
Prce of the ethereum now are near to 300 dollars better to buy now. Don't waste your time.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 10, 2018, 07:21:41 PM
I think it can't be ascertained but ethereum if under $ 300 the market will definitely be unstable and this could be one of the effects of price declines in crypto. so I don't think that will happen easily.
Activity: 126
August 10, 2018, 06:50:54 PM
Maybe this will go down below $300 as the market continues on bearish and this will be the best time to buy and increase the amount of your investment with a lower prices.
Pages:
Jump to: