Pages:
Author

Topic: Could Ethereum be dumped to $300? - page 5. (Read 3079 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
August 10, 2018, 05:32:02 PM
Now the price is $ 335 per 1 ETH. I'm sure price dumped below 300 in the coming days.

Yeah, I feel the capitulation is yet to come. We have still yet to determine the bottom price where most of the demand is. It will be obvious soon enough as 2018 ends.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 05:29:50 PM
Now the price is $ 335 per 1 ETH. I'm sure price dumped below 300 in the coming days.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 05:11:23 PM
I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!
You can buy now because the ethereum price is so cheap. So grab the opportunity now before eth will skyrocketing again. Because as of now Eth is good to buy now and I think it will not below to $300 price.
Activity: 350
August 10, 2018, 05:06:48 PM
ethereum is down very deep atm. you can buy in 300$, i think 300$ is bottom for ethereum price
it's good time to buying ethereum bcz it's in cheap price
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 04:27:47 PM
I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!

quite possible. At the level of$ 300 to place the bucket and wait. There is not much to wait. The sharp growth of ETH began with the price of $ 300.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 04:03:12 PM
I believe that like everyone else, no one can give you an accurate answer in this volatile market, we can only make estimates based on past predictions, ETH despite the bear market that we are going through has remained between $500 and $450, so I find it very unlikely to drop so abrupt without something really catastrophic happening to the ecosystem.
Activity: 490
August 10, 2018, 03:59:18 PM
If ethereum will dump to like #300 dollar this will be a chaos. After that Market will goes down more and more. We will not wait one year maybe we have to wait like 2 years for market recovering. Finally, We will wait on every conditions
If the crypto currency has still been the only means for existence, it will be really complete chaos, because you will have to sell all the coins for life and you can not wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
August 10, 2018, 03:54:11 PM
If ethereum will dump to like #300 dollar this will be a chaos. After that Market will goes down more and more. We will not wait one year maybe we have to wait like 2 years for market recovering. Finally, We will wait on every conditions
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 03:07:02 PM
i think this a good time for buying as you wish now ethereum touch 367$,because maybe in few week ETH will going to pump,its already in the end of q3 and 2 or 3 week will go q4, its your chance for buy in the deep.
i already buy some coin for the end 2018, hope will make big profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
August 10, 2018, 02:58:55 PM
I see that the price is not so far from $300. And recently I read some investigations that ETH have several basic defects. And these faults can not allow to developing ETH blockchain. The main problem - scaling. Hardfork with preparing to PoS have plus and minuses. And I don't sure that ETH can to restore his ATH
Activity: 252
August 10, 2018, 12:36:52 PM
possibly everything. I bumat that эфиpиyм hardly to fall up to $300. and if someone wants to invest money, then the price very attractive for this purpose now. Nobody argues with the fact that the price can go even below, but it can not occur
Activity: 434
August 10, 2018, 12:18:21 PM
I think this is the right time to buy some Ethereum coins. Because the price of Ethereum coins is still relatively low and still worth holding now.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
August 10, 2018, 11:48:55 AM
Unfortunately, the price of ETH has fallen dramatically over the past few days. I was a little upset, but then I realized that this is a good opportunity to buy this coin.

I think so too, this is a good opportunity to buy more. In the short term it might drop even further but it there is not a high probability. Trading coins is a game of probabilities and Ethereum has strong fundamentals. The chances are higher that it will rise than fall over the next months.

Yeah this is really the best time to buy, but hopefully the price of ethereum don't fall on 300$ because many people already lost their money ,what more if the price fall to 300$ ,well I hope ethereum will start increase this month.
It is hard to speculate the price of bitcoin in future (pump) so hard it must to be to speculate if the price will go under some barrier, for me we just need to take what we have know and believe that in future the value will be bigger.
This time ethereum is following bitcoin and until there will be a big movement in the bitcoin and ethereum will always stable and you can see that how it become a very stable right now and there was only some percent decrease on the bitcoin  pair. It's so difficult to predict about the future of ethereum.
Activity: 56
August 10, 2018, 11:26:15 AM
It may be as now it all goes on the bottom, I think it's because of bitcoin ! But I will buy up to the price of $ 300 I do not want to risk )
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
August 10, 2018, 11:24:35 AM
And how much did eth at the beginning of last year? $ 20? I think that the price may drop to $ 100, because while the coin has a lot of problems, and tokens cause questions.
I hope. whether the decrease in ETH or its important increase is how if the bounty and ICO program tokens are not as they are now which is very disappointing
Activity: 784
August 10, 2018, 11:16:37 AM
And how much did eth at the beginning of last year? $ 20? I think that the price may drop to $ 100, because while the coin has a lot of problems, and tokens cause questions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 11:13:33 AM
now a good price to buy, but if you are not afraid to take a chance and still wait, you can see the cost of $300 for ETH
Now the market is still unclear. It is impossible to predict prices will go up or continue to go down. Need to wait a while, for 360$ today. It is also a good price to buy and hold. But if the market continues to fall, ETH prices will continue to fall below 300$
Activity: 182
August 10, 2018, 11:12:53 AM
Last time ethereum dip,  it went down as low as $340. This time, it could go really lower!
Activity: 1221
August 10, 2018, 11:09:35 AM
Unfortunately, the price of ETH has fallen dramatically over the past few days. I was a little upset, but then I realized that this is a good opportunity to buy this coin.

I think so too, this is a good opportunity to buy more. In the short term it might drop even further but it there is not a high probability. Trading coins is a game of probabilities and Ethereum has strong fundamentals. The chances are higher that it will rise than fall over the next months.

Yeah this is really the best time to buy, but hopefully the price of ethereum don't fall on 300$ because many people already lost their money ,what more if the price fall to 300$ ,well I hope ethereum will start increase this month.
It is hard to speculate the price of bitcoin in future (pump) so hard it must to be to speculate if the price will go under some barrier, for me we just need to take what we have know and believe that in future the value will be bigger.
Activity: 262
August 10, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: