Pages:
Author

Topic: Could Ethereum be dumped to $300? - page 3. (Read 3079 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
August 29, 2018, 06:53:12 PM
$ 300 is psychologically and borderline for miners. Underneath it will not last much longer.
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 06:45:43 PM
Already the price dumped below 300$ because most of the ICO's are dumping the price in the market because they don't want to develop the real product what they mentioned in the roadmap. It means there are many fake ICO's circulating and this makes the price to decrease in the market.
The sharp decline in the market has caused large volumes of ETH in ICO projects to sell very strong, which has made the value of ETH decrease over time. But for me ETH is still the best altcoin with many practical applications being developed. I still choose ETH as my long-term coin holder.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 29, 2018, 06:31:17 PM
dont buy anything unless bitcoin. altcoin is so fucking dump now. you will get lose
there is any possibilty to pump, but just little possibilities
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 06:21:38 PM
Theoretically, the Ethereum cryptocurrency may fall to 300 $. But this is unlikely. There are no prerequisites for this. And large investors are not interested in such a fall. So you should safely buy and wait for the growth rate. And he certainly will.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
August 26, 2018, 10:58:10 PM
Already the price dumped below 300$ because most of the ICO's are dumping the price in the market because they don't want to develop the real product what they mentioned in the roadmap. It means there are many fake ICO's circulating and this makes the price to decrease in the market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
August 26, 2018, 10:31:17 PM
This is a really remainder so you mean in June we were speculating if ethereum will fall to $300! This is surprised to me as currently we are praying for it to go above $300 and for more than two weeks now it find it difficult to grow over $300 and remain there.
Activity: 88
August 26, 2018, 07:52:44 PM
300$? No, it's not serious! I doubt very much that it will fall to this price. Of course it is worth buying, now is a good time to purchase various cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum.
Activity: 166
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
August 18, 2018, 05:01:27 AM
Like you have seen already - yes, ETH could be dumped to 300usd and even lower. The current state of the market is just unfit for high or even stable crypto prices. We can actually see ETH go way lower than 265usd tbh. Just have to wait, see and hope.

Before making any price speculation, it‘s always good to try to understand why prices have dropped, in this case Ethereum. Apparently, some projects that collected hundreds of millions worth of Erhereum during ICOs got into cashflow problems and sold larke chunks of their collected Ether. Ivan on Tech discussed this recently and also presented tools where you can track how much Ethereum the projects sold.

Under the hood nothing has changed.
Etheteum only got temporarly cheaper.
Activity: 364
August 17, 2018, 10:09:20 AM
I think that this year the air will still fall in price to $ 220. You can wait or buy a little more right now.
Activity: 91
August 17, 2018, 09:36:40 AM
I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!
Now i think its a very good time to buy as ethereum is now 300USD and i will not go down than that i am sure....may be we will soon see it goes above 500USD jet again in may be a month or two....
The current market is hard to predict for us. Those who manipulated this market know how to make us suffer. One or two days down ETH price will drop when BTC starts to fall when it can not hold the 6000$ price range. Will go down 200$ in the near future before ETH can go up strongly again

I agree, the market is showing more and more manipulation, and I also believe BTC will dive once more and there'll be blood all around
Activity: 158
August 17, 2018, 09:30:21 AM
If you are optimistic about Ethereum, then I think the price of Ethereum is very suitable for purchase now, and its price is only $300!
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
August 17, 2018, 09:29:32 AM
I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!
Now i think its a very good time to buy as ethereum is now 300USD and i will not go down than that i am sure....may be we will soon see it goes above 500USD jet again in may be a month or two....
The current market is hard to predict for us. Those who manipulated this market know how to make us suffer. One or two days down ETH price will drop when BTC starts to fall when it can not hold the 6000$ price range. Will go down 200$ in the near future before ETH can go up strongly again
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
August 17, 2018, 09:21:12 AM
now ethereum is in the position of $ 300. this position I think is not good and less stable. ethereum should be in the position of $ 1000 is better and can be maximal. so I think it still takes a long time for etherum to grow higher so that profits can be maximized.

that's how it happens to ethereum now, ethereum's low resistance is at $ 500 nor is it strong to hold it so it's true that ethereum must have more development in the future
Activity: 336
August 17, 2018, 04:45:23 AM
now ethereum is in the position of $ 300. this position I think is not good and less stable. ethereum should be in the position of $ 1000 is better and can be maximal. so I think it still takes a long time for etherum to grow higher so that profits can be maximized.
Activity: 183
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
August 17, 2018, 04:45:00 AM
Activity: 630
August 17, 2018, 04:43:42 AM
and now we even reach $265 for ethereum price, this is very good time to invest on ethereum and buy more ETH. im holding my ethereum for long term period, i hope in the end of 2018 the bull will come and ethereum price are going back to normal on average $400 - $700. honestly, im very sad to see such market situation, the falling price are not gonna stop.

I have even heard that the Solar Eclipse of August 11 could affect the market, and the cryptocurrencies (ETH as well) had a great fall. Naturally, this is not true. Suppose, this was the last crypto collapse this year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 15, 2018, 04:57:35 PM
Like you have seen already - yes, ETH could be dumped to 300usd and even lower. The current state of the market is just unfit for high or even stable crypto prices. We can actually see ETH go way lower than 265usd tbh. Just have to wait, see and hope.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 04:12:30 PM
Maybe this will go down below $300 as the market continues on bearish and this will be the best time to buy and increase the amount of your investment with a lower prices.

I have been constantly monitoring the prices of this cryptocurrency and the other altcoins and the current situation does not make me happy. But I believe that finally, ETH will rise back
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 11:41:05 AM
yes of course you can and even ethereum can also fall until the very basic price of ethereum prices can fall to the price of $ 100 that might still happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
August 14, 2018, 09:42:48 AM
and now we even reach $265 for ethereum price, this is very good time to invest on ethereum and buy more ETH. im holding my ethereum for long term period, i hope in the end of 2018 the bull will come and ethereum price are going back to normal on average $400 - $700. honestly, im very sad to see such market situation, the falling price are not gonna stop.
Pages:
Jump to: