Pages:
Author

Topic: CPU mining 2017? - page 9. (Read 150984 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
December 06, 2017, 12:27:14 PM
anew cpu only mine coin yenten..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329470.0;all

Or you can mine DNR😁
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
December 01, 2017, 03:02:09 PM
BiblePay is a fairly new Charity/Christian cryptocurrency, its CPU mining only and is ASIC Resistant
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
November 30, 2017, 03:47:25 AM
thanks. for ETN, which pool give the best result with low fees since i am from asia? i just started the Monero mining using the CPU, will see how is the result.
The problem with ETN is not to find a pool with low fees, but to find a pool that is up and running as close to 24/7 as possible. It looks like larger pools get DDoS'ed on a regular basis and miners lose more because of them being down than from mining fees. I'd say stay away from suprnova, there might be something wrong with their configuration cause even if they're up most of the time they're finding too few blocks for their total hashrate (I got at least 25-30% less from them than I should be getting). I tried mining on hashparty pools, and they used to work fine but have been down a lot lately. Right now I'm mining on http://electroneum.ovh/ and it seems ok.

That is exactly the reason I switched back to mining Monero.  It is mind boggling that these pool problems still persist.  I really don't understand why this seems to only affect this one coin.  There is no way you can mine ETN without constantly babysitting it.  And even if you do notice that the pool went down, finding a pool with a decent hashrate is like finding a needle in a haystack.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 08:46:26 PM
i have a Dell precision workstation comes with Intel Core i7-7700HQ with Thunderbolt 3
what is the best coin i can mine that give me the highest ROI? thanks
As of right now, probably Electroneum. In the long run there's XMR and AEON as well, but that's when/if ETN's profitability goes down.

thanks. for ETN, which pool give the best result with low fees since i am from asia? i just started the Monero mining using the CPU, will see how is the result.
I am mining in http://etnpool.sytes.net Electroneum pool. I think it is a reliable pool with low fee (0.1%) and I satisfied with their payments. You ought to try this...

I also heard positive reviews about it. But have not had time to try it
Activity: 3
November 29, 2017, 07:22:52 PM
i have a Dell precision workstation comes with Intel Core i7-7700HQ with Thunderbolt 3
As of right now, probably Electroneum. In the long run there's XMR and AEON as well, but that's when/if ETN's profitability goes down.

I am mining in http://etnpool.sytes.net Electroneum pool. I think it is a reliable pool with low fee (0.1%) and I satisfied with their payments. You ought to try this...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
November 21, 2017, 10:18:43 PM
The problem with ETN is not to find a pool with low fees, but to find a pool that is up and running as close to 24/7 as possible. It looks like larger pools get DDoS'ed on a regular basis and miners lose more because of them being down than from mining fees. I'd say stay away from suprnova, there might be something wrong with their configuration cause even if they're up most of the time they're finding too few blocks for their total hashrate (I got at least 25-30% less from them than I should be getting). I tried mining on hashparty pools, and they used to work fine but have been down a lot lately. Right now I'm mining on http://electroneum.ovh/ and it seems ok.
Activity: 51
November 21, 2017, 08:34:27 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 12:53:00 PM
I would like to inform that we have a new POOL launched some hours ago that has 0% fees all month.
You can use your CPU to mine there! Smiley

ANN here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpool-electroneum-multipools-new-pool-0fee-in-november-etn-gui-wallet-2433784

Come and join us!

KR

Interesting, will have to look this today
legendary
November 21, 2017, 11:08:35 AM
And beside these new pool just lunch, Crypto coins to check for CPU mining:
Boolberry (BBR)
Coin Magi (XMG)
Cryptonite (XCN)
DigitalNote (XDN)
Monero (XMR)
Are you sure about XCN? There's been GPU miners for centuries, after they first appeared years ago no one was mining with CPUs anymore.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 11:01:23 AM
And beside these new pool just lunch, Crypto coins to check for CPU mining:
Boolberry (BBR)
Coin Magi (XMG)
Cryptonite (XCN)
DigitalNote (XDN)
Monero (XMR)
Activity: 353
November 21, 2017, 10:53:01 AM
I would like to inform that we have a new POOL launched some hours ago that has 0% fees all month.
You can use your CPU to mine there! Smiley

ANN here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpool-electroneum-multipools-new-pool-0fee-in-november-etn-gui-wallet-2433784

Come and join us!

KR
legendary
November 21, 2017, 10:39:59 AM
Activity: 51
November 21, 2017, 02:31:05 AM
legendary
November 18, 2017, 02:57:31 PM
Intense is a cryptonight coin. Can you tell me what kind of CPU do you have that gives you 6kh? I have been mining intense since beginning on my old i7 and I have around 10k of it.
There is no CPU out there that can do 6 KH/s on cryptonight. Not Threadripper, and not even quad socket monster servers from intel.
Sundownz definitely meant multiple CPUs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 02:44:59 PM
Party may be over after the difficulty jump... but with ~6kh of CPU only power I was able to mine enough INTENSE to have a value of over $3400 USD as of now since August.

Intense is a cryptonight coin. Can you tell me what kind of CPU do you have that gives you 6kh? I have been mining intense since beginning on my old i7 and I have around 10k of it.
legendary
November 18, 2017, 02:01:41 PM
What were you mining?
He was mining Intense coin, as he clearly stated in his post. Huh
Activity: 98
November 18, 2017, 01:46:43 PM
Party may be over after the difficulty jump... but with ~6kh of CPU only power I was able to mine enough INTENSE to have a value of over $3400 USD as of now since August.

What were you mining?
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
November 17, 2017, 03:48:50 PM
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 03:43:18 PM
Check out ROI Coin - it's CPU only and with low difficulty right now, you can scoop up good amount of coins plus it's already on the exchanges with a large community!

Check out the ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annroi-roi-coin-cpu-only-solo-mining-hybrid-15-pos-593-term-deposit-2361848
Activity: 154
November 16, 2017, 09:16:18 PM
try ETN, cryptonote coins
Pages:
Jump to: