Pages:
Author

Topic: Create a Waves Platform Wallet.Lease your Tokens and get Rewarded.Trade on DEX. - page 19. (Read 46446 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 254
I've leased you some WAVES. Now I have another question(s):
How will I see what benefits I've got (when the time comes) from lending you WAVES?
I somehow expected some pool like interface where I can enter my wallet address and see what I receive(d) from you.
For now I'll have to search my incoming transactions for whatever comes from 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey?
Hi NeuroticFish:
First of all thanks for your support.

1-Our payment is sended every monday morning(between 9-12 UTC+1).
You will see on your lite client an incoming transacction.
Example:
Your first rewards payments are 25 MRT and 0.003 WAVES

On your Lite Client you will see something like that:

Date                    Type                 NAME                 SENDER                                      RECIPIENT               FEE               UNITS

29/05/2017         Incoming             Miner
                         Trasnfer             Reward    3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey        You                     0.001            25

29/05/2017         Incoming            
                         Trasnfer             WAVES    3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey        You                     0.001            0.003

2- At this moment is not possible.

3- You can use the official waves explorer (wavesgo.com) to see all the TX´s that you are sending or recieving. For example take a look at our pool Tx´s:

http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey

Hope that helps!! Wink

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I've leased you some WAVES. Now I have another question(s):
How will I see what benefits I've got (when the time comes) from lending you WAVES?
I somehow expected some pool like interface where I can enter my wallet address and see what I receive(d) from you.
For now I'll have to search my incoming transactions for whatever comes from 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey?
Thats quite a long way for me, but i would like to know is there an automatic node as soon as you get 10k waves, or is there any special requirements and procedures?
Yes first of all to run the Node you need a minnimum of 10k waves.
Right now with the actual blockchain and Tx´s on the platform a server with 2Gb Memory you are good to go.
In the next future I think that will be much more.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Thats quite a long way for me, but i would like to know is there an automatic node as soon as you get 10k waves, or is there any special requirements and procedures?
If you have waves( leased or not) in your own wallet ,the waves platform team pays you a % of Waves Community Token(WCT) every month(day 15). You must have the waves in your wallet

So even if I lease my WAVES I still get WCT as usual. Interesting.

As soon as new ICO´s are integrated on the Waves Platform, our node will it integrate too his ID to start to accept his token fees.
At this moment our node is receiving the fees of Mercury(MRT). But the distribution is not possible because the TX fee on waves is superior that the reward on MRT that I must pay.
In the next future the platform will grow with the new DEX , the new ICO´S  and consequently the TX´will grow too.

I hope that this will happen very soon, it will be a great addition.

You gave me great answers, you could put some onto the first page for others too.
Thank you.
I guess that I will do the steps to lease you some of my WAVES for start and hopefully after the first month I will lease more.

Yes you still recieve WCT if you lease your waves.
Our next addition to our node will be to accept the fees of MobileGo.
Many thanks to you for your questions.Will help another people on how it works our node distribution.
I'll include your questions on the 1st page.
A pleasure help you and many thanks for your support!

legendary
If you have waves( leased or not) in your own wallet ,the waves platform team pays you a % of Waves Community Token(WCT) every month(day 15). You must have the waves in your wallet

So even if I lease my WAVES I still get WCT as usual. Interesting.

As soon as new ICO´s are integrated on the Waves Platform, our node will it integrate too his ID to start to accept his token fees.
At this moment our node is receiving the fees of Mercury(MRT). But the distribution is not possible because the TX fee on waves is superior that the reward on MRT that I must pay.
In the next future the platform will grow with the new DEX , the new ICO´S  and consequently the TX´will grow too.

I hope that this will happen very soon, it will be a great addition.

You gave me great answers, you could put some onto the first page for others too.
Thank you.
I guess that I will do the steps to lease you some of my WAVES for start and hopefully after the first month I will lease more.
Good job, thanks for the tutorial. Waves looks awesome
Many thanks Gabri!
If I lease Waves to you (or anybody), will I get the WCT for those Waves or will you get them? Will you give me the same amount of WCT like I would have not leased, more, less?
I would like to understand what I lose if I lease Waves and also what I gain.

You wrote a nice tutorial about getting waves and leasing waves, but I missed or not understood my benefits in doing so.
Hi NeuroticFish:
First of all we must differentiate the list of the tokens that you must receive when you start a leasing with wavesfullnode.com
We pay a 100 % of all the waves earned with our node.
We pay a 100 % of all the Miner Rewards Tokens(MRT) earned with our node.
At this moment every block forged represents 40 MRT.
If you have waves( leased or not) in your own wallet ,the waves platform team pays you a % of Waves Community Token(WCT) every month(day 15). You must have the waves in your wallet , if your waves are on your exchange account you will not recieve WCT.
Remains 4 airdrops till September 2017.
Our node is not paying WCT because we only have 7.69 waves( available for paying the tx comissions) and the reward received of the WCT is minnimum.All the waves that we have are on the wallets of the leasers not in our wallet.
In the next future the platform will grow with the new DEX , the new ICO´S  and consequently the TX´will grow too.
Hope that helps.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Good job, thanks for the tutorial. Waves looks awesome
legendary
If I lease Waves to you (or anybody), will I get the WCT for those Waves or will you get them? Will you give me the same amount of WCT like I would have not leased, more, less?
I would like to understand what I lose if I lease Waves and also what I gain.

You wrote a nice tutorial about getting waves and leasing waves, but I missed or not understood my benefits in doing so.
Now you can send Euros anywhere on the blockchain with the Lite Client of Waves Platform.

Intructions:

Click Deposit on the EURO TAB

A new pop up with the instructions will appear.If you want to be verified you must send an email with your current ID to Coinomat.(Euro Gateway).
Click on I want to send my ID to get verified and send the email confirmation with the ID.

wavesfullnode.com isnt working for me, so i cant check any details there. I got a few Q: 1) Is there any aprox value i would get per month for leasing 200 waves? 2) Is there any way to check earned reward for the moment?

1) Is there any aprox value i would get per month for leasing 200 waves?

Yes, there is a widget on wavesgo.com

I failed to find that kind of info down there(

Hi kissmemissme:
Example:
Our node is generating aprox 25 blocks a week. That means 4000 Miner Reward Tokens every month . If our node have 100.000 waves generating leasing means that every waves will recieve 0.04 MRT.
The number of waves recieved depends of the content that every block have.I see it blocks with more than 1 waves , others with 0.001 waves.
This example is with the same waves leased and generating 30 days without any variation. This numbers are changing day by day, some people will cancel their lease, others will start to lease.
Hope that helps.
Ok, got it, thanks a lot. I've leased 200 to your node and will look into results and leease some more in 1 month)
Many thanks for your support!
Have a nice time!
wavesfullnode.com isnt working for me, so i cant check any details there. I got a few Q: 1) Is there any aprox value i would get per month for leasing 200 waves? 2) Is there any way to check earned reward for the moment?

Hi kissmemissme:
Example:
Our node is generating aprox 25 blocks a week. That means 4000 Miner Reward Tokens every month . If our node have 100.000 waves generating leasing means that every waves will recieve 0.04 MRT.
The number of waves recieved depends of the content that every block have.I see it blocks with more than 1 waves , others with 0.001 waves.
This example is with the same waves leased and generating 30 days without any variation. This numbers are changing day by day, some people will cancel their lease, others will start to lease.
Hope that helps.
Ok, got it, thanks a lot. I've leased 200 to your node and will look into results and leease some more in 1 month)

Hi kissmemissme:
Example:
Hope that helps.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
oh my god. i forget save waves seed..how this?
Your post is quite clear but I want to know is this leasing address 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey same for everyone?

How does it work? means how they make a profit from these waves when these waves are still under our control and in our wallet?

Hi klf:

1- Yes ,this address if for everyone that wants to lease his waves to wavesfullnode.com

2- If you have waves in your Lite Client you can lease it. Your waves will be under your control, you only lease your power of leasing.
All leasers receive a 100% of all the TXs of our Node. At this time we are paying the rewards in $waves and $mrt (miners reward token)
The individual leaser reward will depend of how many waves are you leasing, and how many time you have your waves leased.

3- We are paying the rewards on a weekly basis every monday.

Hope that helps.

I just lease out a small quantity of waves from my light account to try out how it works. If I cancel the lease is there any extra charges to me? Because I want to check if I cancel what happens then I will add in more waves for leasing. Thanks for your details report on helping to earn some extra coins.
Hi Klf:
If you cancel the lease there is no extra charges for you.
You will receive your rewards for the time that your waves are leased.(every monday)
If you cancel your lease and immediately you lease again , you must wait then ,1000 blocks before you start to generate balance another time.
Hope that helps!
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Your post is quite clear but I want to know is this leasing address 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey same for everyone?

How does it work? means how they make a profit from these waves when these waves are still under our control and in our wallet?

Hi klf:

1- Yes ,this address if for everyone that wants to lease his waves to wavesfullnode.com

2- If you have waves in your Lite Client you can lease it. Your waves will be under your control, you only lease your power of leasing.
All leasers receive a 100% of all the TXs of our Node. At this time we are paying the rewards in $waves and $mrt (miners reward token)
The individual leaser reward will depend of how many waves are you leasing, and how many time you have your waves leased.

3- We are paying the rewards on a weekly basis every monday.

Hope that helps.

I just lease out a small quantity of waves from my light account to try out how it works. If I cancel the lease is there any extra charges to me? Because I want to check if I cancel what happens then I will add in more waves for leasing. Thanks for your details report on helping to earn some extra coins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: