Pages:
Author

Topic: Create a Waves Platform Wallet.Lease your Tokens and get Rewarded.Trade on DEX. - page 18. (Read 46446 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
One more question))) Is it ok to have zeros as effective and generating, while i've leased some waves to you?
Activity: 545
Merit: 254
if I am leasing 1 waves, what reward do I get in one week ?
Or what percentage (%) from leasing 1 waves i get in one week Grin
I´m sorry but you will not receive anything with only 1 wave.
I have many of asset balance, is possible to lease those tokens and how to lease them?

Hi wnj4:
This is how to lease waves. Not possible to lease other tokens that you have in your wallet.

10-How to lease your WAVES?

Click on the 4th Icon:

a)Copy and past this address on the recipient: 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey

b)Type the number of Waves that you want to lease.

c) Click on LEASE

Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I have many of asset balance, is possible to lease those tokens and how to lease them?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
if I am leasing 1 waves, what reward do I get in one week ?
Or what percentage (%) from leasing 1 waves i get in one week Grin
So, waves is a facilitator to transfer many types of funds from place to place? But also has its own "coin" which is trade-able on exchanges? and each coin value is determined by the market (supply/demand) like all other cryptocoins?

Where can it be bought?  And once it is bought, it must be transferred to a waves wallet, where it either stays there or can be leased to a node?

thanks

Hi spyshagg:

This is the list where you can buy waves:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/#markets

1-If you buy your waves in a centralized exchange, yes then you can transfer the waves to your wallet.
2-You can buy waves with your wallet too on the DEX(decentraliazed exchange) of Waves Platform.(need to have BTC on the wallet, or Euros if you are approved and 0.003 waves (fee) to do the buy.( you can use our faucet www.wavesplatformfaucet.com to have the minnimum fee).
3- Once you have waves, yes you can use the lease option.

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
So, waves is a facilitator to transfer many types of funds from place to place? But also has its own "coin" which is trade-able on exchanges? and each coin value is determined by the market (supply/demand) like all other cryptocoins?

Where can it be bought?  And once it is bought, it must be transferred to a waves wallet, where it either stays there or can be leased to a node?

thanks

Fourth Payment Reward Distributed to our Leasers:
PERIOD: FROM 22/05/17 TO 29/05/17               
BLOCKS COUNT:   FROM 506079 TO 515970               
BLOCKS FORGED: 36               
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED: 1.29               
MINER REWARDS DISTRIBUTED: 1440               
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 29/05: 219,171.57               

Note:If your lease has started after the block 514970 you will not recieve any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.                  

Many thanks to all.   

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eUGpS6mE-ijjT64JxQElvs7IIsPkeu8cF1yB-nR4xVg/edit?usp=sharing               

Hello, i got my MRT share but not the waves share - is it because this amount so small, that it wont cover the commission? And if so are my rewards going to accumulate and be payed yearly or smth like that?
Hi kissmemissme:
Yes some of the leasers have a negative reward on waves ( Reward on waves is lower than the TX fee that I must pay to send that reward) actually the TX fee to send is equal at 0.001 waves. The platform is growing, IMO the TX will grow too. Our NODE is working only for 4 weeks and is to early to start to recieve lots of waves rewards.As we grow with the platform our rewards will be much higher too.At this moment I´m thinking in wich will be the best distribution for the people who have a negative reward.(for some could be 1 month for others 6 months or more)
You will be informed when a decission is addopted.
Thanks for your contribution.

Another thing to consider is that our node is offering free waves to everyone( leasers or not) :

Receive up to 0.001 WAVES and a surprise TOKEN every 60 blocks (approximately 1 hour) with the OFFICIAL faucet of wavesfullnode.com simply by entering your Waves wallet address.

wavesplatformfaucet.com

Note:If your lease has started after the block 514970 you will not recieve any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.                  

Many thanks to all.   

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eUGpS6mE-ijjT64JxQElvs7IIsPkeu8cF1yB-nR4xVg/edit?usp=sharing               

Hello, i got my MRT share but not the waves share - is it because this amount so small, that it wont cover the commission? And if so are my rewards going to accumulate and be payed yearly or smth like that?
Hi kissmemissme:
Yes some of the leasers have a negative reward on waves ( Reward on waves is lower than the TX fee that I must pay to send that reward) actually the TX fee to send is equal at 0.001 waves. The platform is growing, IMO the TX will grow too. Our NODE is working only for 4 weeks and is to early to start to recieve lots of waves rewards.As we grow with the platform our rewards will be much higher too.At this moment I´m thinking in wich will be the best distribution for the people who have a negative reward.(for some could be 1 month for others 6 months or more)
You will be informed when a decission is addopted.
Thanks for your contribution.
good job waves people
i didn't believe in you guys, you have proved me wrong, your platform is solid.
Hi bentach , how are you?
And the best part is that the platform is growing day by day.New projects are coming and joinning the platform as Mobilego, ZrCoin,EncriptoTel....etc
IMO Waves Platform has a bright future.
Have a good time!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
good job waves people
i didn't believe in you guys, you have proved me wrong, your platform is solid.
Activity: 92

Many thanks to all.   

Statistics of our first month:
PERIOD: FROM 01/05/17 TO 29/05/17   
BLOCKS COUNT:    FROM 475909 TO 515970   
BLOCKS FORGED: 86   
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:   2.66   
MINER REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:   3440   
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 29/05/17: 219,171.57

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/193U3yRIHt54xjFsWAv2iiMsoJliYuE2GAZPAWv_N-qg/edit?usp=sharing

Many thanks to all.   

Update:
Our next payment will be on Monday 29.
At this moment our pool have 210260 waves leased.(51757 more waves leased since 22/05)
Many thanks for your support!
UPDATE:

Receive up to 0.001 WAVES and a surprise TOKEN every 60 blocks (approximately 1 hour) with the OFFICIAL faucet of wavesfullnode.com simply by entering your Waves wallet address.

wavesplatformfaucet.com

Happy collect!
I leased my Waves yesterday and I am a bit confused since I received Ripto Box (RBX) today.

What token will be received for leasing my Waves?

*edit: I leased my Waves through the Waves Lite Client.
Hi cryptOBear:
There was an airdrop of RBX to all the wallets with waves.Then you are credited to receive it.More waves in your wallet more RBX you received!
If you take a look on your wallet you will see the address of the sender.
If you have waves in your wallet and you don´t move, you´ll receive WCT every month too. The sender is the wavesplatform team.
You will receive WAVES and MINER REWARD TOKENS(MRT) because of your lease. The sender on your wallet must be our address:
3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey  

Conclusion: HAVE WAVES and RECEIVE REWARDS!

Thanks four your support.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I leased my Waves yesterday and I am a bit confused since I received Ripto Box (RBX) today.

What token will be received for leasing my Waves?

*edit: I leased my Waves through the Waves Lite Client.
So, leasingwaves.com is not actual now?
I didn`t get any profit from them this Monday.

SO I swithced my leasing into wavesfullnode.com
Hi Intellium:
In my opinion you must put in touch with the dev-owner and find the best solution if you consider that is something related with the payment.
If you need some help,questions or suggestions  related to wavesfullnode.com you can use:
1-This same threat.(DM if you prefer)
2-Our email : [email protected]
3-My wavesplatform slack username :globalwork365
Thanks!
Activity: 109
So, leasingwaves.com is not actual now?
I didn`t get any profit from them this Monday.

SO I swithced my leasing into wavesfullnode.com
Pages:
Jump to: