Pages:
Author

Topic: Credefi combines the best practices of DeFi and traditional finance - page 9. (Read 3287 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

CreDefi supported by experienced and highly qualified team, which in my opinion is able to bring the project to the highest level in the shortest possible time and I hope they succeed.

True, but I'm still waiting for updates to see all this in action and how the project will develop
brand new
Activity: 0
Guys, public sale of your tokens will this be the first sale for the Credefi project?
brand new
As I see in your group there are already more than 2k people, you show growth, of course, well, and also active administrators there can always answer all questions like here, I want to say that you have no problems with the development of social networks and the increase in the community.

Under what conditions can we borrow money from CreDefi? Where can I read about this in more detail

You would need to apply for loan and hope fir someone to finance you
brand new

Guys as I understand we can borrow money for Investments in some other coin, yeah?

Hello, I think many people do this, but this is not necessary, you can spend money on your needs

As I see in your group there are already more than 2k people, you show growth, of course, well, and also active administrators there can always answer all questions like here, I want to say that you have no problems with the development of social networks and the increase in the community.

On this account, I agree, there are no problems with this, but I am more interested in listing on the exchange
Activity: 84

Hello everyoe and have a nice night, I'm very glad that I am part of the CreDefi community, your chat is always interesting and there is always something to talk about

I like the active development of social networks, every day new posts with new information, now they introduce us to the project team
Activity: 101

Bitcoin began to grow, do you think it will break its record again and go to 70k? And how will this affect your project?

How should for example be affected? CreDefi is still far from the listings, so while market events will not affect this project
Activity: 25
Under what conditions can we borrow money from CreDefi? Where can I read about this in more detail
copper member
Activity: 143
Why does Credefi use smart contracts?

It’s simple! Smart contracts enable avoiding most of the risks commonly encountered in the lending industry. It is smart contracts that solve the two key problems of peer-to-peer lending: lack of collateralization and legal backing. These two issues aren’t solved by clever legislation, but with cryptocurrencies. This significantly reduces the risks.

Ten years ago, no one would have thought of lending money to anonymous clients. But with the development of the crypto industry, a need for decentralized lending platforms operating in peer-to-peer payment systems has arisen. To avoid becoming dependent on third parties, and not to violate the privacy of financial transactions, it is necessary to conduct loans through smart contracts, collateralizing the deal with a native collateral token.

Want to learn more? Go to our website: https://credefi.finance

copper member
Credefi’s plans for the near future

If you are subscribed to Credefi on social media, you must have read something about our project, but do you know of our plans for the near future?
Credefi is a project that aims to create a decentralized platform, which solves both conventional finance and DeFi real world problems. Our project serves as somewhat of a bridge between the world of DeFi and that of traditional finance, taking the best of both and combining it in one incredibly convenient and user friendly product! In the near future we will see:

- Testnet & smart contract audit;
- Public sale & Uniswap listing;
- Platform launch;
- Start Solana migration high-volume CEX listing.
- Stay tuned to our news on social media to never miss a beat!

copper member
DeFi Market Stats

We continue sharing the DeFi market news with you, and this week we have some tremendous stories! At $85B today, the total value locked (TVL) in decentralized finance apps continues to knock on the door of its previous ~$90B all-time record for the second week in a row. Two takeaways here: the activity around DeFi is effectively as robust as we’ve ever seen it, and there’s an unmistakable acute growth trend unfolding!

copper member
What are Credefi primary advantages?

Let’s once again go over our project’s strengths so you remember them when you see other projects. It’s important to know what makes Credefi stand out from the rest!

- Expertise. Our team is composed of international experts with strong management, financial and technical background.

- High APY. We don’t do arbitrage between the lenders’ and the borrower’s agreed interest. The lenders are entitled to the entire interest of the facilities they finance.

- Fair deals. We perform credit risk analysis on every application on our platform. We adjust our rating to the actual data. We help lenders and borrowers find the right balance.

- Security. We will implement 3-layer security for our platform lenders. It combines a DeFi tuned risk assessment process, security module and strategic partnership with an accredited financial institution.

- Decentralization. In order to achieve a true decentralised decision making and autonomous lending platform, Credefi has designed a bridge between the current financial assessment tools and decentralised decision by the market participants.

We use cutting-edge technology to provide borrowers with access to decentralized finance, and for lenders to earn a consistent and fair passive income!

copper member
Have you watched our fresh new introductory video?

We are a pioneer in connecting DeFi lenders with real businesses globally!

Enjoy and tell us why DeFi is important to you.

https://is.gd/bwlcGQ

https://credefi.finance
copper member
Time To Visit Credefi Site

The DeFi market has come back to the bull phase. This means that now is the best time to remember everything you know about Credefi because our project allows you to take maximum advantage of the market and make good money with minimal risk.

One the website you can find all the information about how to make money with Credefi, what are $CREDI and $xCREDI. Follow the link today: https://credefi.finance

copper member
Countries that are using cryptocurrency

32% of Nigerians own Bitcoin, the highest percentage in the world — this is the conclusion that Statista analysts have arrived at in their research into cryptocurrency use by country.

Nigeria is indeed the first among the countries that are using/owns Bitcoin. Vietnam (21%) goes second, followed by the Philippines with 20%. Other countries included on the list were Turkey, Peru, Switzerland, India, China, U.S, Germany, and Japan.

In most countries, currency collapses have caused hardship to most people. Argentina, Brazil, China, Mexico, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Indonesia, South Africa, and Lebanon, for instance, have all gone through at least one currency devaluation cycle since the 1970s. Bitcoin, on the other hand, has a fixed and predetermined monetary policy.

The research provides yet another proof that cryptocurrencies are gaining a wider and wider adoption across the globe! Here at Credefi we are sure glad to have picked the right field to work in!

copper member
How is DeFi eating traditional finance?

The question you must have asked yourself in the past! DeFi has transformed the financial sector. As a result, traditional financial firms such as major banks and hedge funds are seeking greater exposure to the DeFi space. With central banks around the world beginning to embrace the concept of CDBCs and stablecoins, as a result of tokenization, the principles underlying the DeFi industry are gaining more acceptance amongst traditional firms.

Compared to other use cases, the trade-off of using permissionless blockchain for finance is worthwhile, as financial service providers have always competed on the trust layer instead of the cost layer. By transferring the trust layer from financial intermediaries to software and code on the blockchain, DeFi can provide universal access to financial services.

As DeFi grows in size, and thus economic importance, established institutions are increasingly seeking involvement in an industry which previously had frequently been dismissed as far too risky. More and more banks, pushed by the demands of clients and shareholders, are now exploring how they might engage with DeFi and the crypto markets.

Credefi is changing the way people view DeFi products — we take the best of both the crypto and traditional finance worlds to create a perfect product!

copper member
Credefi Partners With Lithium Finance

Credefi and Pioneers Lithium Finance will bring the meaning of investment reliability to a whole new level by combining trusted information with next-gen collateral security

https://medium.com/credefi/lithium-finance-collaborates-with-credefi-to-further-democratize-lending-market-34bc9d00f6bb

copper member
DeFi Market Stats

DeFi’s growth streak is continuing in style, as the total value locked (TVL) in the ecosystem swelled +$7B this week to reach over $82.5B once again! If we see another +$7B influx over the coming week, then DeFi’s TVL will have returned to its record high of ~$90B — a milestone first reached back in May 2021.

copper member
What can you buy with cryptocurrency?

Recently cryptocurrency has been seeing a steady increase in popularity, and the number of users. Since almost all cryptocurrencies are, in essence, decentralised and anonymous electronic payment systems, it is easy to see why so many people consider crypto to be the future of money. We have all heard how very soon digital finance will replace cash, but how true is that? What bills can you already pay with crypto – this article will explore your options.
When we look through online classifieds, it may seem like you can buy almost anything with crypto these days: luxury real estate, motorboats, sailboats, cars, art, jewellery and even plasterboard (well, if bought in bulk). To be fair, upon closer inspection, these ads often mention crypto for clickbait purposes. That is to say, there are legitimate businesses that accept payments in digital currencies.

So what can you buy with crypto nowadays?
- Package tours and avia tickets
- Tech (computers, smartphones, etc.)
- Cars
- Food and drink
- Gift cards
- Obviously, this list is not exhaustive.

Today cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular, and here at Credefi we are working on pushing that even further!

Pages:
Jump to: