Pages:
Author

Topic: Credefi combines the best practices of DeFi and traditional finance - page 4. (Read 3287 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May I ask you team, what defi solutions do you plan to add to the project first? I'm interesting
Activity: 66
Guys, it will be a nice solution to cooperate with dao systems before the sale, what do you think?
Activity: 2

Hello everybody, what's the benefits of being a holder? Is there a good benefits on it while holding?

It's a good question, it would be nice if the reward for this increased, for example, in the form of Eth, it would look like passive income
Activity: 2

Can you explain about this project? And what makes this project different from other projects?

There were a lot of posts about this, read the previous pages
Hello everybody, what's the benefits of being a holder? Is there a good benefits on it while holding?
brand new
Activity: 0
Can you explain about this project? And what makes this project different from other projects?
Activity: 37

Guys, there are a lot of blockchain events that can bring a lot of investors

Check that CreDefi is well-workable ecosystem with professional team, the team knows what to do
Hello everybody, I think it will be good idea to make referral program, what do you think about it?
I heard that they will add it in the future.
Activity: 37
Hello everybody, I think it will be good idea to make referral program, what do you think about it?

Hello everyone, I am interested in how does the current state of the market affect your project?

Even if we are entering the bear market with the top prices being behind us, Credefi's product is counter cyclical. The customers invest in stable coin, their interest is paid in stable coin, and the loans that generate the interest are not related to the crypto market.

This is good, but still there will be growth and there will be good growth for CreDeFi too, I look forward to it
Activity: 6

Guys, I have read an article about Credefi and found that there are two types of tokens.

Yeah, as I heard they have two types of tokens CREDI and xCREDI.
brand new
Guys, I have read an article about Credefi and found that there are two types of tokens.
Activity: 31
Hello everyone, I am interested in how does the current state of the market affect your project?
Relevant question, I only know that it affects the reduction of the project token
brand new

I see that your team is even more active than last month, I see a lot of interesting news recently.

Yes, it's good that they answer questions from newbies, in other pages they just create 1 page and they won't go there anymore
Activity: 31
What creative problem solving techniques do you use? It’s worth probing the technical skills of candidates
brand new
copper member
Activity: 143
Passive income it's your feature, I've read about investition, but will you provide possibility to make deposits?
This income is independent from your daily activities. This includes interest from bank deposits, dividends, rental payments, royalties from intellectual property or patents.
Read more: https://t.co/s4Uifs5hyU?amp=1

You've mentioned expertise on your website, are you going to make an advices how to invest or what?
Sure. We will talk about this in more detail.

So how I understood platform isn't working now, it is?
now team is working on platform promotion

Is there any news about uniswap? Or you're already listed and I've missed it
We will use Uniswap after the public sale which will be conducted by the end of June. Till then please wait for an official announcement

Are you building a bridge between fiat and crypto or it's just crypto banking?
Credefi is the world's most advanced crypto peer 2 peer lending platform, that combines the best practices of DeFi and traditional finance. Our hybrid mechanism solves real life problems and inefficiencies of the conventional banking and financel sector, and provides unique opportunities for both borrowers and lenders. Credefi allows platform participants to invest in credit portfolios, individual credits, or do trade finance, directly through their personal wallet. Banking redefined.

We are the first project of its kind offering all the services of a Self-Bank in the crypto space.

Due to btc price it's hard time for crypto, how are you doing?
There were times harder. But this does not affect the development of the project in any way. We're moving on
Activity: 18
Passive income it's your feature, I've read about investition, but will you provide possibility to make deposits?
Activity: 6
Looking forward to the launch, really want to try this platform
Activity: 75
You've mentioned expertise on your website, are you going to make an advices how to invest or what?
Pages:
Jump to: