Pages:
Author

Topic: Credefi combines the best practices of DeFi and traditional finance - page 7. (Read 3287 times)

copper member
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
Which way to ensure liquidity is the best now? Uniswap? Are there any options?
Yes, we plan to use Uniswap.

Hello, can I ask you what's min investment in Credefi for starting yield farming?
No minimum is planned so far.

I'm wondering what bonuses will be for early investors? Is there any information about this?
Yes, there will be 30% discount in private sale.
if you would interact with the platform more you get more rewards in CREDI
brand new
Activity: 0
I think it's a platform of a lifetime that's customized to meet the demand of today's crypto community
Activity: 33

I'm wondering what bonuses will be for early investors? Is there any information about this?

Good question, I would like to know too
Activity: 25
Which way to ensure liquidity is the best now? Uniswap? Are there any options?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

Been doing a lot of research lately & came across the CreDefi project, it's a great project with alot of potential

Well, I can say that the project has an active team and a good start, but I have not seen the potential yet

It is still early to tell what's going to be their performance in the market. It takes years for the community to see if the project is indeed valuable or not. Because they need to be tested with time. Their attractive features may be good at the start but we will know in at least a year if the users are happy with their services. You can tell right now that it has great potential, but that potential is yet to be seen in the coming years.
Activity: 101

Been doing a lot of research lately & came across the CreDefi project, it's a great project with alot of potential

Well, I can say that the project has an active team and a good start, but I have not seen the potential yet
brand new
Hello, can I ask you what's min investment in Credefi for starting yield farming?
Activity: 140
I think your project needs a good PR company, nowadays, a product that is well advertised is successful
I agree that after advertising of each project, many people will begin to recognize and some will be interested
Activity: 39
CreDefi project has all the potential and technical solutions fundamental to offer very much useful product to the market and bring about a real revolution.
Activity: 54

Hello everyone, at what stage is the development of your city? Do programmers have a lot of work?

Of course, they are now at an early stage, since the project was created only recently.
Activity: 28
Activity: 56

So guys did I understand correctly that 100 million tokens will be sold during the public sale?

yes

Explain me guys, can I connect my metamask to your platform when it starts?

Yes, you can use metamask wallet.

Hi, will I be able to invest only tokens of your project in lending portfolios?

Credefi is a project that aims to create a decentralized platform, which solves both conventional finance and DeFi real world problems. It utilizes the strengths of both domains in order to create a hybrid model that will give users real world applications and usability. Credefi was designed in a way, where each participant can lend and borrow money on a decentralized platform, where the contracted interest is determined by his own individual risk appetite. The project will revolutionise the way your money is utilised by providing full spectrum of services, creating hybrid approach between DeFi and traditional banking. The platform will connect the willing parties not only in the form of peer-to-peer lending and borrowing, as many of our competitors already do, but also allow to invest in whole credit portfolios, and provide trade finance services, directly from your own personal wallet.

Tell me guys, how many tokens do you want to sell during the public sale?

The total of 150 000 000 was not changed. The allocation is. It aims to protect the investors against weak hands and pump and dump schemes which was more likely with 100 mil public sale share.

Hello everyone, I would like to know if everything is safe in this project and is it licensed? I want to make sure the project is safe

One of  the key advantages of Credefi is that the investments will be legally protected in  the form of a credit loan designed by a team of professionals and a licensed financial  institution registered in the European Union.

Are there video reviews for all of this? I don't understand everything very well
brand new
I think your project needs a good PR company, nowadays, a product that is well advertised is successful
Activity: 33

I see you have already been answered, and you can also see this picture, I found it in the tg group: https://i.imgur.com/wVFGDtV.png
Activity: 22
Hello everyone, at what stage is the development of your city? Do programmers have a lot of work?
Activity: 56

So guys did I understand correctly that 100 million tokens will be sold during the public sale?

yes

Credefi is a project that aims to create a decentralized platform, which solves both conventional finance and DeFi real world problems. It utilizes the strengths of both domains in order to create a hybrid model that will give users real world applications and usability. Credefi was designed in a way, where each participant can lend and borrow money on a decentralized platform, where the contracted interest is determined by his own individual risk appetite. The project will revolutionise the way your money is utilised by providing full spectrum of services, creating hybrid approach between DeFi and traditional banking. The platform will connect the willing parties not only in the form of peer-to-peer lending and borrowing, as many of our competitors already do, but also allow to invest in whole credit portfolios, and provide trade finance services, directly from your own personal wallet.

The total of 150 000 000 was not changed. The allocation is. It aims to protect the investors against weak hands and pump and dump schemes which was more likely with 100 mil public sale share.

Hello everyone, I would like to know if everything is safe in this project and is it licensed? I want to make sure the project is safe

One of  the key advantages of Credefi is that the investments will be legally protected in  the form of a credit loan designed by a team of professionals and a licensed financial  institution registered in the European Union.

It is clear, and also could you clarify whether access to your tokens will first appear in the public sale or only on some exchange? It's just that I'm still a beginner in crypt and I don't quite understand such things.
copper member
Activity: 143
12 million public sale shares

One of  the key advantages of Credefi is that the investments will be legally protected in  the form of a credit loan designed by a team of professionals and a licensed financial  institution registered in the European Union.
brand new
Activity: 70

Can you explain me pls, how Credefi Is making a difference in the market?

Credefi is the world's most advanced peer 2 peer lending platform. It combines the best practices with the DeFi solution
Activity: 69

Guys, if I understand correctly, then each person on your platform can be analogous to a bank, that is, issue loans, is that so?

Hmm, as far as I know the admin was talking about this, you are right
Pages:
Jump to: