Pages:
Author

Topic: Credefi combines the best practices of DeFi and traditional finance - page 8. (Read 3287 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Explain me guys, can I connect my metamask to your platform when it starts?
Activity: 42

So guys did I understand correctly that 100 million tokens will be sold during the public sale?

Yes that's right
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello everyone, I would like to know if everything is safe in this project and is it licensed? I want to make sure the project is safe
Activity: 70

ICOholder List Credefi!

Rating agency in the field of blockchain start-ups ICOholder already listed #Credefi. This is another clear indication that our idea and unique products are recognised by the community!

And we are happy to share the great news and the link with you today!

➡️ https://icoholder.com/en/credefi-1001003

https://ic.wampi.ru/2021/05/04/image61e111bdcad8457d.md.png

Is this your first listing? Congratulations, now you finally have access to buy your tokens
Activity: 22
Guys, if I understand correctly, then each person on your platform can be analogous to a bank, that is, issue loans, is that so?
Activity: 42

Guys, I think this is a great project, but you need to give it time, now the platform is in development and I am sure that the admins will show everything when everything is ready

That's right, as they write, they develop exactly according to plan and follow the roadmap
brand new
So guys did I understand correctly that 100 million tokens will be sold during the public sale?
Activity: 140
I hope everything will be successful, and in the near future we will see the project underway, while I only saw that you are developing your social networks
Don't worry, everything is as it should be, at first they will be actively engaged in social networks and at the same time they will work on updates and then as more people will be they will start holding events, imo
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Recently I saw a lot of DeFi projects, they all had different functions and plans, yours also differs in these things, and I think that CreDeFi has a chance to bypass all DeFi projects

So what made you think that they will bypass all DeFi projects? Can you elaborate more those reasons that you feel will give them the edge over known defi platforms like UNI, pancakeswap or chainlink? They are at the early stage of development so don't think that they will even get to the top 5 DeFi platforms easily.
Activity: 52
Recently I saw a lot of DeFi projects, they all had different functions and plans, yours also differs in these things, and I think that CreDeFi has a chance to bypass all DeFi projects
Activity: 33

Hello everyone guys! Do you think it is worth investing somewhere in the near future? I'm worried about BTC behavior

ETH reached 3.2k, this surprised me, but I think that he will not stop there, I am sure that CreDefi tokens will also start growing soon after the public pre-sale and listings on the exchange
brand new
Hello everyone guys! Do you think it is worth investing somewhere in the near future? I'm worried about BTC behavior
Activity: 18
Can you explain me pls, how Credefi Is making a difference in the market?
Activity: 73

I want to invest as soon as possible and calmly wait for the listing, who will agree with my opinion?

Investing in such a project is a worthwhile thing, but still it is new and I would prefer to wait a little for large events and listings
copper member
Activity: 143
The crypto market is always unstable, but lately it has shown positive growth

Guys, I think this is a great project, but you need to give it time, now the platform is in development and I am sure that the admins will show everything when everything is ready
The project is developing and we are moving according to the roadmap
Activity: 25
Activity: 69

Guys, public sale of your tokens will this be the first sale for the Credefi project?

As I know, no there will be a private sale before that.
Activity: 39
I hope everything will be successful, and in the near future we will see the project underway, while I only saw that you are developing your social networks
Activity: 54

On which exchanges do you plan to list your tokens first? I would like to know about it

Good question, but there is no information about it in social networks.
Activity: 18
I want to invest as soon as possible and calmly wait for the listing, who will agree with my opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: