Pages:
Author

Topic: Credefi combines the best practices of DeFi and traditional finance - page 6. (Read 3287 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
What do you think about partnerships? After all, you need this for each project, do you have any projects for cooperation in the plans?
Activity: 54

Hi people, how do you think the crypto market will change by June?

Yes, I expect a bull market in June, but of course it mainly depends on Bitcoin
brand new
I have to admit that your community is growing very quickly, how will you attract more people to the project? Do you have any plans for this
Activity: 101

What was difficult for you in this project and how did you manage it?

This is still a new project, what great difficulties it can be now
brand new
How do you cope when you are not satisfied or you cannot cope?
Activity: 25
Hi I would like to know how many tokens will be sold during the public sale?
Activity: 140

How do you cope when you are not satisfied or you cannot cope?

Good question, well, I think that CreDefi has an experienced team that will cope with all the difficulties, if not immediately, then over time
Activity: 54

Honestly guys, I am glad that there is such a project as Credefi. You are connected with the financial system, analogous to the banking one

Yes, and they also support the development of lending as I understand it.
Activity: 23
Hi people, how do you think the crypto market will change by June?
Activity: 56

What interesting questions are there, it is clear that many newbies want to know better about the project

Yes, more and more people are joining the new project and many are interested and want to know this DeFi project better
Activity: 22
What was difficult for you in this project and how did you manage it?
Activity: 33
Why do you think the platform needs many partners? Do you need it too?
With partners, they can do events together and attract people, or use each other's functions and tokens to develop and benefit both projects
brand new
Honestly guys, I am glad that there is such a project as Credefi. You are connected with the financial system, analogous to the banking one
Activity: 56

Guys, can I ask, will the project work all over the world or only in specific countries?

I think they will be having restrictions for some countries.
Activity: 25
What interesting questions are there, it is clear that many newbies want to know better about the project
Activity: 73

I think it's a platform of a lifetime that's customized to meet the demand of today's crypto community

Maybe after launch, many will think so about CreDefi
Activity: 39
Why do you think the platform needs many partners? Do you need it too?
Activity: 42

Which way to ensure liquidity is the best now? Uniswap? Are there any options?

Yes, we plan to use Uniswap.

Hello, can I ask you what's min investment in Credefi for starting yield farming?

No minimum is planned so far.

I'm wondering what bonuses will be for early investors? Is there any information about this?

Yes, there will be 30% discount in private sale.
if you would interact with the platform more you get more rewards in CREDI

Great, I'm glad to see you plan to use Uniswap, it's a quality feature
brand new
Guys, can I ask, will the project work all over the world or only in specific countries?
Activity: 101

CreDefi project has all the potential and technical solutions fundamental to offer very much useful product to the market and bring about a real revolution.

I agree that they offer usefulness to the market, but is it really so and will we see this in action, I think it will take a little time, or even a lot
Pages:
Jump to: