Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 70. (Read 92353 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
what...http://countdown.cryptocredits.org/ says 11 hours, 1pm EST is not in 11 hours, 1pm GMT+1 is in 11 hours...unless that site scrips checks the local time and thinks I'm in EST?

Yes unfortunately, just base it off the 1PM EST time.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Deus Ex pool master race
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
what...http://countdown.cryptocredits.org/ says 11 hours, 1pm EST is not in 11 hours, 1pm GMT+1 is in 11 hours...unless that site scrips checks the local time and thinks I'm in EST?
Activity: 238
FYI, for anyone considering this coin!

Basically all of the optimisim in this thread is coming from Dev shill accounts. Check out their history and see for youself. Half of them only have posts in this thread. The rest are posts in other coins threads advertising this one, lol.

What does that tell you about a coin, when the devs think so poorly of it they have to resort to shill accounts posting spam advertising in threads for other coins?

That explains all the hostility I got when I questioned the market feature. This coin is dead before it launches if the dev is that dumb.

Question? I recall you harassing. Feel free to re-ask whatever questions you may have concerning our marketplace or anything else

Smiley

Meh, it seemed like a shit idea. As it turns out, you think so too! No wonder you're using all of these puppet accounts. Your life must be very lonely if you enjoy posting as different people in your own thread. Best of luck with the launch, lol

Make sure to take all the correct steps so your mining experience is going to be optimal
Please visit: http://cryptocredits.org/guide.html

Hmm, that might calm the troll down
Activity: 12

Basically all of the optimisim in this thread is coming from Dev shill accounts. Check out their history and see for youself. Half of them only have posts in this thread. The rest are posts in other coins threads advertising this one, lol.

What does that tell you about a coin, when the devs think so poorly of it they have to resort to shill accounts posting spam advertising in threads for other coins?

That explains all the hostility I got when I questioned the market feature. This coin is dead before it launches if the dev is that dumb.

Question? I recall you harassing. Feel free to re-ask whatever questions you may have concerning our marketplace or anything else

Smiley

Meh, it seemed like a shit idea. As it turns out, you think so too! No wonder you're using all of these puppet accounts. Your life must be very lonely if you enjoy posting as different people in your own thread. Best of luck with the launch, lol

Ever consider the fact that they're other devs, friends, or new members coming from 4chan?

I would love for you to elaborate on how a marketplace is shit?

So you're admitting that the other accounts are dev members who are pretending not to be, for the purpose of making false flag promotions of the coin?
Din
Activity: 42

Smiley

Make sure to take all the correct steps so your mining experience is going to be optimal
Please visit: http://cryptocredits.org/guide.html

Smiley

Alright man see you tomorrow!

His GPU just wasn't ready bro
Activity: 16

Smiley

Alright man see you tomorrow!

Smiley

Ever consider the fact that they're other devs, friends, or new members coming from 4chan?

I would love for you to elaborate on how a marketplace is shit?

Smiley

Smiley

Activity: 22
hi there... interesting stuff you got going on... best of luck to you!

btw just curious - was I the first to register on your pools?   Grin
shigataganai on dredd

Seems like it bro, best of luck to you too!

cool  Grin finally I'm an early adopter Grin
shouldn't I get a badge or smth  Roll Eyes

shigataganai on dredd

Seems like it bro, best of luck to you too!
Activity: 22

shigataganai on dredd
Pool links are up in case anyone wants to register early
Pages:
Jump to: