Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 71. (Read 92353 times)

Din
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The developers for this coin are rather rude and unprofessional.

And you? All you've done is harass us in this thread and IRC.

I sincerely apologize if I have offended you but I would appreciate for you to either switch your attitude around or leave.

Great way of changing the topic and further proving your unprofessionality.

By apologizing? Now you're just being silly.
I'm surprised you haven't started swearing yet.

You're free to go, let us have our fun with this upcoming currency.
No hate towards you mate, feel free to join us tomorrow on launch day if you change your mind Wink
Peace out.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I sincerely apologize if I have offended you but I would appreciate for you to either switch your attitude around or leave.

I'm surprised you haven't started swearing yet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 238

"Hey baby, 70creds and I'm all yours."
FYI, for anyone considering this coin!

Basically all of the optimisim in this thread is coming from Dev shill accounts. Check out their history and see for youself. Half of them only have posts in this thread. The rest are posts in other coins threads advertising this one, lol.

What does that tell you about a coin, when the devs think so poorly of it they have to resort to shill accounts posting spam advertising in threads for other coins?

To be fair, what other newly released coin hasn't done what they could to encourage people to invest in their product? If they're not making threads here, they're doing it on 4chan/reddit.

Yes floppy, a lot of new users are coming from 4chan and reddit. Which, without a surprise is where this project originated.

as long there is the potential for me to buy computer waifu hookers with my credits in future, I will be on board.
Din
Activity: 42
There are obviously having some "attacks" per say by some Coino shills
Let's just laugh at them and go to the moon.
Tomorrow is the big day, let's ready up our rigs and start mining  Wink
No shill can downgrade the quality of a coin that has been put extreme amounts of work on
Keep using your big fonts mate  Tongue

Basically all of the optimisim in this thread is coming from Dev shill accounts. Check out their history and see for youself. Half of them only have posts in this thread. The rest are posts in other coins threads advertising this one, lol.

What does that tell you about a coin, when the devs think so poorly of it they have to resort to shill accounts posting spam advertising in threads for other coins?

To be fair, what other newly released coin hasn't done what they could to encourage people to invest in their product? If they're not making threads here, they're doing it on 4chan/reddit.

Yes floppy, a lot of new users are coming from 4chan and reddit. Which, without a surprise is where this project originated.
Activity: 16

Wow you are so full of shit. I don't come here often. but I saw a thread about Credits and got excited about the name and came here.
Activity: 168
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Yes! They can't support their currency!

You mean YOU. There's nothing wrong a dev supporting their coin, but there is if it's under false pretences. Pretending to be an objective third party supporting a coin is a whole different ball game than a dev supporting their own coin.

Yes! They can't support their currency!

So dead-on-arrival?

We'll see I suppose, as the arrival isn't even here yet.  Official release is 1PM EST tomorrow.
I can assure you that Din and Gingermod are both on the IRC right now, and that they are two separate people that are just interested in Credits. 

Not sure what to say to you, other than go check it out yourself?  It's a link, pretty easy to see for yourself.  
I can assure you that Din and Gingermod are both on the IRC right now, and that they are two separate people that are just interested in Credits. 

Yes you've gotten me ;^)) IT ME ALL ALONG ;^)))

Just stop. Correlation does not equal causation

Oh wait, you're actually denying it? Haha. 50 posts, all comprise of bullshit one line posts, nonsensical responses or bashing Mint and advertising Credits.

Check all my posts, I've been shit talking coins like Digibyte and Mintcoin for like 2 months.

If you have nothing constructive to say, leave.

Yes you've gotten me ;^)) IT ME ALL ALONG ;^)))

Just stop. Correlation does not equal causation

Oh wait, you're actually denying it? Haha. 50 posts, all comprise of bullshit one line posts, nonsensical responses or bashing Mint and advertising Credits.

Pages:
Jump to: