Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 72. (Read 92353 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm sorry to say but COINO has you beat. It has 35 second block time, 2 confirmations, and 50 second transactions. That being said, I have no doubt this coin will grow and hit the big exchanges. I'll be mining for 24 hours at launch.

"COINO" shill unveiled... You dun goofd mate...
If anyone wanna chat hit up the IRC there are a couple of friendly devs online atm

lol, you forgot to change accounts. The Din account is the one you used to advertise on the mintcoin thread, lol. You're not very good at this.

Is Credits worth it? Mintcoin is kinda crumpling

I can assure you that Din and Gingermod are both on the IRC right now, and that they are two separate people that are just interested in Credits. 
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
yeah this one looks promising, will mine
Activity: 238
I'm sorry to say but COINO has you beat. It has 35 second block time, 2 confirmations, and 50 second transactions. That being said, I have no doubt this coin will grow and hit the big exchanges. I'll be mining for 24 hours at launch.

If anyone wanna chat hit up the IRC there are a couple of friendly devs online atm

lol, you forgot to change accounts. The Din account is the one you used to advertise on the mintcoin thread, lol. You're not very good at this.

Yes you've gotten me ;^)) IT ME ALL ALONG ;^)))

Just stop. Correlation does not equal causation
Activity: 168
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Nah bro who the hell could shill this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-KoD7Eg-1A&html5=1
Din
Activity: 42

Do you know insecure that makes it? Credits is rocking a perfect balance between speed and security.
Activity: 22

Right right

You're not even trying to hide the fact that you're using shill accounts. Eat a bag of dicks.

Nothing to hide, don't have a guilty conscious. You're welcome to leave.
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
The benefit of P2P marketplaces has been discussed for sometime now in the Bitcoin community, especially after the failings of MarketPlaces like the Silk Road.  External marketplaces holding onto funds due to escrow run a high risk of being compromised security wise, and a P2P market place fixes this.  Just a note.  

"Fixes" - You mean doesn't provide escrow at all? The nature of escrow services is that a third party has to hold onto the funds and verify the transaction. If that has somehow been "fixed" then why even bother with making a shit coin, just launch a P2P market for Bitcoin and collect your millions.

There have been methods for providing escrow in a P2P marketplace discussed.  It is an interesting concept, so please look into it if interested. 

Right right

You're not even trying to hide the fact that you're using shill accounts. Eat a bag of dicks.
Yeah, free money isn't for everyone :/

I too debate with myself... Do "I" want free money? Who am "I"?

Who is "money"

You are free to leave the thread if you don't enjoy innovation and free money.

What free money? Explain.

Well you see you can "mine" these "cryptocurrencies" and turn a profit!

Oh! I get it now. I love getting paid "free money" for doing work. You're a shill account, aren't you? Not a coincidence that both you and the OP reference mining as "free money" within a few posts of each other in response to different people. Just checked your post history too, a ton of single line BS posts. Fuck off and die.

Right right

Who is "money"

Oh! I get it now. I love getting paid "free money" for doing work. You're a shill account, aren't you? Not a coincidence that both you and the other poster reference mining as "free money" within a few posts of each other in response to different people. Just checked your post history too, a ton of single line BS posts. Fuck off and die.
Looking forward to the launch

Thank you! Looking forward to see you there. Join the IRC if you have any questions/concerns.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Who is "money"

Who is "money"

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
Looking forward to the launch
The benefit of P2P marketplaces has been discussed for sometime now in the Bitcoin community, especially after the failings of MarketPlaces like the Silk Road.  External marketplaces holding onto funds due to escrow run a high risk of being compromised security wise, and a P2P market place fixes this.  Just a note.  

"Fixes" - You mean doesn't provide escrow at all? The nature of escrow services is that a third party has to hold onto the funds and verify the transaction. If that has somehow been "fixed" then why even bother with making a shit coin, just launch a P2P market for Bitcoin and collect your millions.

Too bad that exists already. Also, Bitcoin has obvious flaws.

Pls m8
Din
Activity: 42

Pages:
Jump to: