Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 73. (Read 92353 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The benefit of P2P marketplaces has been discussed for sometime now in the Bitcoin community, especially after the failings of MarketPlaces like the Silk Road.  External marketplaces holding onto funds due to escrow run a high risk of being compromised security wise, and a P2P market place fixes this.  Just a note.  

"Fixes" - You mean doesn't provide escrow at all? The nature of escrow services is that a third party has to hold onto the funds and verify the transaction. If that has somehow been "fixed" then why even bother with making a shit coin, just launch a P2P market for Bitcoin and collect your millions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Looks like another shit coin copy and paste to me. Market built-in to the protocol? Why? What possible benefit is there over running an external market? Website is superficial and there is no real innovation.  I'll pass on this one.

"what is the benefit of a marketplace"

kill yourself
lol, look at all the sub 10-post replies. Shill much? I'm not a fan of dishonest devs. Might check it out on launch, might not.

Yeah, free money isn't for everyone :/

I too debate with myself... Do "I" want free money? Who am "I"?

Who is "money"
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Looks like another shit coin copy and paste to me. Market built-in to the protocol? Why? What possible benefit is there over running an external market? Website is superficial and there is no real innovation.  I'll pass on this one.

The benefit of P2P marketplaces has been discussed for sometime now in the Bitcoin community, especially after the failings of MarketPlaces like the Silk Road.  External marketplaces holding onto funds due to escrow run a high risk of being compromised security wise, and a P2P market place fixes this.  Just a note.  
Activity: 168
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
lol, look at all the sub 10-post replies. Shill much? I'm not a fan of dishonest devs. Might check it out on launch, might not.

Activity: 126

The benefit of a marketplace on launch? I'll let you sit on that thought.

"Superficial" website? What are you even saying

No innovation? Try reading the thread again.

Not associated with Credits, just a failed coin trying to ride the name. Our abbreviation is Cr btw.
Activity: 12
How did you come up with this starting value figure?
1500-2000 Satoshis(0.000015 - 0.0002 BTC)

This is based on the starting values of many altcoins, the numbers were up-scaled in proportion to our block reward.
Activity: 38
Bumping for interest, hope this goes big.
Din
Activity: 42

This has nothing to do with the original Credits and is absolutely dead.
It's also a re-name of an already DEAD coin and 0 effort was put to it.
Credits has an active development time of an at least 1.5 months
How did you come up with this starting value figure?
1500-2000 Satoshis(0.000015 - 0.0002 BTC)
Answering questions in the IRC if anyone has some curiosities
Din
After further research and a bit of discussion with the guys on the IRC I can confidently say this
is the next big thing to look at. I hope we can make some nice profit guys Smiley

I'm getting on this train rocket

To space mate, to space.  Grin
looking forward to this Smiley

Good to hear! ( ͡¤ ͜ʖ ͡¤)
After further research and a bit of discussion with the guys on the IRC I can confidently say this
is the next big thing to look at. I hope we can make some nice profit guys Smiley

I'm getting on this train rocket
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
looking forward to this Smiley
Din
Pages:
Jump to: