Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 75. (Read 92353 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
First time I've been actively excited in a long time.
If I wanted to support you guys could there be a pool where the donation rate is higher?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This looks really good. Great job guys and thanks for the 0% premine and no IPO.

Fuck yeah, that's what Credits is all about. There are other ways to make money that will ensure the success of the currency. Premining is destructive.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Fuck yeah. This is the next NobleCoin, right here. All in.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 182
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
Looks nice. Altough i am wondering without a budget of premined coins it will be possible to push forward. I know premine is something people hate. Dont like it either normaly. But its not 2009 anymore where only a few people and mostley believers mined a coin (bitcoin). Most people are just jumping from coin to coin to earn some money. Only a few coins got a active group behind it like doge coin. Best of luck anyway Cheesy
Activity: 238
Fuck it, I'm usually a pessimist with every coin but I got a good feeling about this. Haven't mined a coin since Doge. I'm ready to enter this world again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
Looks interesting. I'll definitely be supporting this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Very well put together post.  Cannot wait for the launch tomorrow.  Smiley

Thank you, a lot of polish and hard work went into it.
Can someone explain the custom wallets to me? Like can you actually customize shit?

Comes with our package, you can change colors and spacing between things. More information and resources for that will be coming very soon.

Sweeeeet.
put the wallet in password zip for download before launch.

looks like some effort went into design.

Yeah I thought about this possibility, still giving it some time to ferment. Probably just gonna release it all at once and let everyone explore the world immediately.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Very well put together post.  Cannot wait for the launch tomorrow.  Smiley
Din
Activity: 42
Can someone explain the custom wallets to me? Like can you actually customize shit?

Comes with our package, you can change colors and spacing between things. More information and resources for that will be coming very soon.

Now that's also something that has spiked my interest
Hype, hype

Woah seriously?
Is it hard to do? I have no programming experience at all..

Nah just simple CSS. All you really need to know are color codes which you can find online. It's all about tinkering really.

We will implement a guide for that as well very soon. Glad to see you're liking it!
Activity: 16

http://i.imgur.com/U1oHAhH.png

Woah seriously?
Is it hard to do? I have no programming experience at all..

better add one of those coutndown clocks man... monday 1pm est isnt telling me much... could be tomorrow... could be next year
aside from that... i really like this coin  Smiley

Yup it's in the thread, those bottom images are links. Look closely.
How user friendly is the mining?

Same as any other Scrypt coin, we do have a guide for newbies though.

http://cryptocredits.org/guide.html
Pages:
Jump to: