Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1037. (Read 587655 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2015, 08:08:57 AM
I think turning point in this match was Imran Tahir's last over which made the big difference. Rohit Sharma was caught and bowled by Imran Tahir and followed by Suresh Raina's wicket. South Africa displayed very good performance, not only in the first half but also in the second half. Young Rabada impressed everyone by his excellent bowling performance in the last over.

Yes it is correct. Indian's screwed up by them self even after playing quite good at the begging. It shows that this indian team do not have a past experience on how to manage the last few overs. They should have targeted to finish the match well before 49th over so they can be safer side but any way last 10 overs was indian run rate was not so good. Indians looks like need to learn now the basics of cricket.
legendary
Activity: 1008
October 11, 2015, 08:08:28 AM
South Africa played with more good approach and fantastic performance by bowling and well defend this total on this batting pitch which has no support for bowling but South Africa proved this it can handle with pressure on this kind of total more better than India.
Activity: 910
October 11, 2015, 08:04:50 AM
Congratulation South Africa  for this massive victory and took lead into this 5 match series that is great start. Grin

Today India's top batsman played very good cricket but the finishers didn't do their job including captain. They should have gone for hitting last couple of overs because they still had wickets in hand instead of waiting for until last over. Any way it looks like Mr. Dhoni's retirement is soon from one day matches also.

Ireland set good total 268 runs in 50 overs this is good fighting score against Zimbabwe, i think first 15 overs will decide the direction of this match and this stage it is much hard to predict about this.

As of now Zimbabwe is playing good if they continue like then they will win but Ireland need couple of wickets to put break on score.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
October 11, 2015, 08:02:01 AM
I think turning point in this match was Imran Tahir's last over which made the big difference. Rohit Sharma was caught and bowled by Imran Tahir and followed by Suresh Raina's wicket. South Africa displayed very good performance, not only in the first half but also in the second half. Young Rabada impressed everyone by his excellent bowling performance in the last over.
Activity: 700
October 11, 2015, 08:00:09 AM
Ireland set good total 268 runs in 50 overs this is good fighting score against Zimbabwe, i think first 15 overs will decide the direction of this match and this stage it is much hard to predict about this.
October 11, 2015, 07:54:42 AM
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1K4i53MwTCc9FfhuKZxJ2k1F5bicGvQ65e

That was my little bet on South Africa and strength of believe on it that it will win this match, South Africa did Grin Grin

Odds were really pleasant , i guess you should had bet with 1BTC ,
the turning point was the wicket of Dhoni , it was a bad end match for Indian cricket fans , anyways the best should win.

I had total 0.30BTC on South Africa bet all was on low odds like 2.06, 3.96, 4.22 like this and total win from this match is more than 0.43BTC so i have wonderful profit from this match.

Wow, congratulations. It seems that South African team is lucky for all those who are betting. Hard Luck for India, they played really well but at end were short of few runs. Overall good match for fans, good batting performance from both sides as we have seen some brilliant batting from Rohit Sharma 150 and AB Di Villiers.
October 11, 2015, 07:48:26 AM
Congrats buddy on this nice won and i also won nice amount on it @3.4 odds it was on 2.98 when i placed my bet but my confirmed on @3.4 so i am lucky to get something extra for this bet. Grin Grin
morir es descansar
October 11, 2015, 07:44:19 AM
We won congrats to all of us, i have odds 2 very good profit it covered some of my losses from previous loss match
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
October 11, 2015, 07:41:48 AM
Congratulation South Africa  for this massive victory and took lead into this 5 match series that is great start. Grin
Activity: 546
October 11, 2015, 07:41:27 AM

That was my little bet on South Africa and strength of believe on it that it will win this match, South Africa did Grin Grin

the turning point was the wicket of Dhoni , it was a bad end match for Indian cricket fans , anyways the best should win.

I had total 0.30BTC on South Africa bet all was on low odds like 2.06, 3.96, 4.22 like this and total win from this match is more than 0.43BTC so i have wonderful profit from this match.

congrats man!!
A contradictive statement from the News channel"Nakul: "South Africa haven't won this match. Dhoni has given it away to them. Why come ahead of Raina when you aren't in greater of forms and when Raina can slog better. Put pressure on Rohit instead of releasing it. Disappointed." That's a fair question. Raina came out with no time to settle at all, and was out slogging so early."
legendary
Activity: 1050
October 11, 2015, 07:39:16 AM

October 11, 2015, 07:35:57 AM
What a perfect decision on perfect timing.You are lucky mate to mate some profit with such a tiny amount of bet.Overall it was good nad entertaining match as till the last moment was hard to guess who is going to win.
October 11, 2015, 07:35:19 AM

October 11, 2015, 07:27:48 AM
I think india will win today's match against south africa but it will not easy for india

I am also sure , India will win today.
Dhoni on Strike , last over , need 11 runs in 6 balls.
a six and a four can change the match , situation.
Activity: 526
October 11, 2015, 07:26:25 AM
I think india will win today's match against south africa but it will not easy for india
October 11, 2015, 07:21:24 AM
Nail biting situation , dhoni is taking 2-2 runs but they wont work..
2  2  2  1  1lb  1 1
A big over and a big score can change the match suspense to reality.
October 11, 2015, 07:20:45 AM
India is trying its best to complete the score still there is fifty fifty chance for both teams to win.Ireland also done good job to finish its innings at 268 runs.I think Zimbabweans will be in real test to chase this score against good bowling of Ireland.
October 11, 2015, 07:14:13 AM
India is in big trouble now as Rohit Sharma is out on 150 runs. India still need 31 runs in 20 balls, all depend on Dhoni now, South Africa is back in this game as they have taken two quick wickets - Rohit Sharma and Suresh Raina.
October 11, 2015, 06:50:26 AM
India needs to play sensibly there is till strong betting lineup to support and reach the remaining scores.There are still 9 over and almost 9 runs per over need and this is accessible score now a days for any good teams in my opinion.

I think if Rohit Sharma stays till the end then India can easily win this match as he is able to score more than 10 runs in a over. Right now India has to keep their wickets in hand, there is no need to take risk. They just need to take a singles and two, in between if they get boundary the it will be additional advantage for India.
October 11, 2015, 06:44:50 AM
Now India need 71 runs from 50 balls, Dhoni and Rohit Sharma are on the crease. Rohit Sharma is playing on 122 and Dhoni has just came in, they need to chase these remaining runs without taking too much risk as if india loose one more wicket then they will be in real trouble.
Jump to: