Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1041. (Read 587819 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
October 10, 2015, 10:46:34 PM
I will prefer to watch India vs S.Africa match and to place bet I will go for Zimbabwe vs Ireland.Where my choice of betting is Ireland to win tomorrow's match.

Yes, I also agree with you because India vs SA match very difficult to predict the results so we may lose the money in betting. I also prefer to watch this match instead of betting.

I think today India can easily win this match if they play their natural game. Now they may be under pressure after T20 series loss.
Activity: 21
Merit: 30
October 10, 2015, 09:56:54 PM
I will prefer to watch India vs S.Africa match and to place bet I will go for Zimbabwe vs Ireland.Where my choice of betting is Ireland to win tomorrow's match.

Yes, I also agree with you because India vs SA match very difficult to predict the results so we may lose the money in betting. I also prefer to watch this match instead of betting.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 10, 2015, 09:01:13 PM
Today have total three cricket matches to bet. Only one pair (Bangladesh and Australia) is not equally strong and the other two pairs are equally strong. If any one interesting in betting in cricket then today got lot of opportunity to explore and make some money. Not only making money but India Vs SA match will be very good to watch and enjoy because India is so desperate to start the series with winning and want to take revenge of T20 series loss.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 10, 2015, 02:34:45 PM
Activity: 700
October 10, 2015, 02:22:15 PM
South Africa is best choice for this match i think India will be failed again into this odi match like t20 matches so this good chance to get South Africa over 2 odds at the moment.
It can't be other way than to be agreed with you.This is perfect time to place on South Africa and you have advantage too when you place bet at good odds on good team.
Activity: 686
October 10, 2015, 01:27:23 PM
South Africa is best choice for this match i think India will be failed again into this odi match like t20 matches so this good chance to get South Africa over 2 odds at the moment.
Activity: 658
October 10, 2015, 01:02:28 PM
I will wait to see which bats first then I will decide to place my bet on any team.I enjoy every match it doesn't matter who wins that can be xyz.I will place bet on based of situation to make at least something from this match.My support is for both team overall as cricket lover.

For me is not important who will win this match much important how to get some money from this match if we make comparison of both teams than we can pick easily South Africa for tomorrow match because it is more consistent and playing much better cricket than India so that i don't think India can take advantage of home ground or crowd.

you are right after toss only we can decide when to bet, i will start my betting after some overs because then some clear picture of the batting or bowling strategy of the team can be found.

I think so that is better choice to go for betting during live match and toss will be more important as per pitch report so let us see how India will go with winning spirit to take some advantage of home ground into this odi match.
Activity: 504
October 10, 2015, 12:57:35 PM
I will wait to see which bats first then I will decide to place my bet on any team.I enjoy every match it doesn't matter who wins that can be xyz.I will place bet on based of situation to make at least something from this match.My support is for both team overall as cricket lover.

For me is not important who will win this match much important how to get some money from this match if we make comparison of both teams than we can pick easily South Africa for tomorrow match because it is more consistent and playing much better cricket than India so that i don't think India can take advantage of home ground or crowd.

you are right after toss only we can decide when to bet, i will start my betting after some overs because then some clear picture of the batting or bowling strategy of the team can be found.
Activity: 546
October 10, 2015, 11:54:40 AM
India is on Back-foot with all the dirty politics in game between Dhoni and Virat Kohli, Team is much more like a political party not playing with strategy but for being in team.
legendary
Activity: 1008
October 10, 2015, 11:06:48 AM

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
October 10, 2015, 10:46:11 AM
Activity: 896
October 10, 2015, 08:57:37 AM
If you want to make money then both matches are good to place bets on.I will place on India against S.Africa whereas in other match I will go for Ireland to win second match.

I agree. Indians are dyeing for a win, they wanted to win the 3rd T20 so bad but rain ruined their plans and now tomorrow they'll be firing on all cylinders trying to get a head start in the ODI series and Ireland is a good team and they work hard, I would still give 60-40 in Zim's favor but still Ireland is safe for little bets.

I also do agree with you both India desperately looking for win so i think it will do all its best into first match so it will be entertaining match, i would like to go with live betting on this match.
Activity: 784
October 10, 2015, 08:53:37 AM
It is more good to see first few overs to have better idea of the match before place bet on any team.This ODI and has totally different format of playing.I will recommend to arbitrage anytime possible to be sure of some profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
October 10, 2015, 08:52:11 AM
If you want to make money then both matches are good to place bets on.I will place on India against S.Africa whereas in other match I will go for Ireland to win second match.

I agree. Indians are dyeing for a win, they wanted to win the 3rd T20 so bad but rain ruined their plans and now tomorrow they'll be firing on all cylinders trying to get a head start in the ODI series and Ireland is a good team and they work hard, I would still give 60-40 in Zim's favor but still Ireland is safe for little bets.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
October 10, 2015, 08:51:34 AM

That is much hard for India to win against South Africa it will have to do more hard work to make this possible.
Activity: 714
October 10, 2015, 08:44:34 AM
Activity: 686
October 10, 2015, 08:41:16 AM
I do agree only one match will be fully enjoyable which will be between India and South Africa tomorrow.I will place my bet on this match instead of other one.

South Africa is my favorite team and i am sure about its win against India in first odi match tomorrow, i hope it will start with winning of this match.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
October 10, 2015, 08:27:28 AM
I do agree only one match will be fully enjoyable which will be between India and South Africa tomorrow.I will place my bet on this match instead of other one.
Activity: 700
October 10, 2015, 08:25:42 AM
Tomorrow have a two cricket matches

1. Ist one day match between India and South Africa - this will be a quite interesting match to watch because as of now India is very despearte to win the match and SA wants to continue their good performance in one day series as well

2. 2nd one day match between Zimbabwe and Ireland - again this match will be good to watch because both teams are almost equally strong.

Both these matches will be interesting to watch reason is mostly equally talented teams are facing each other so matches will be quite entertaining for viewers. If any one looking for betting to make money then I advice to wait for the live match to decide because it is not so easy to guess these two matches. My selection as of now is Ireland and India   

I don't think both matches will be interesting it seems match between Zimbabwe and Ireland again will be boring but India vs South Africa will be interesting as both teams has quality batsmen and bowlers than i think it will be more interesting and entertaining.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
October 10, 2015, 08:09:46 AM
Tomorrow have a two cricket matches

1. Ist one day match between India and South Africa - this will be a quite interesting match to watch because as of now India is very despearte to win the match and SA wants to continue their good performance in one day series as well

2. 2nd one day match between Zimbabwe and Ireland - again this match will be good to watch because both teams are almost equally strong.

But I will follow and bet on India vs South Africa as I have more knowledge and predictable players from both the team as I do not follow many of Zimbabwe players. More over I love the kick of gambling whereas no one can straight away predict the result of a game.
Jump to: