Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1039. (Read 587655 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 11, 2015, 05:14:02 AM
today South Africa played sensible batting but i think their bowling is today getting weak as india is also going very sensible with the batting, right now they are 120/1 if they lose only 1 or 2 wicket till 35 over then their is more chances of india winning this first odi.
Activity: 784
October 11, 2015, 05:00:57 AM
Although South Africa has done good job so far to set up a target of 303 runs for India.India is looking very positive to chase this total which is do able if we see Indian betting strength 59/1 in 10 over is very good run rate per over.

India is playing with very positive mode and looking good to chase 304 runs and if South Africa doesn't quick wickets than India will win this match for sure.

Yes, India is chasing this huge target sensibly and brilliantly. They have already completed 111 runs from 18 overs with one wicket loss, Rohit Sharma is still showing is form and completed his half century. Ajinkya Rahane is also giving good support to Rohit Sharma, if India continue to bat with the same pace then its  easy to achieve the target of more than 300 runs.
Activity: 686
October 11, 2015, 04:58:48 AM
Ireland playing responsible cricket and after early wicket this partnership doing hard effort to get big score and if they succeed to get 250+ runs today than it has chance to win this match and level the series.
Activity: 784
October 11, 2015, 04:41:48 AM
Very good batting by South Africa, they have set a huge target of 300 plus runs against India. AB De Villiers played brilliant knock and once again he has proved that he is one of the best batsman in modern cricket, very good support by Faf Du Plesis which helped South Africa to set this huge target easily without taking too much risk. This is very good start for South Africa in ODI after winiing T20 series.
Activity: 686
October 11, 2015, 04:39:12 AM
Although South Africa has done good job so far to set up a target of 303 runs for India.India is looking very positive to chase this total which is do able if we see Indian betting strength 59/1 in 10 over is very good run rate per over.

India is playing with very positive mode and looking good to chase 304 runs and if South Africa doesn't quick wickets than India will win this match for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
October 11, 2015, 04:20:00 AM
Activity: 546
October 11, 2015, 04:08:42 AM
Dhawan out he was caught on the crease and hit on the pad as he looked to play on the leg side, i guess it is a big wicket for SA, anyways they both were playing like a charm and could had set a good distance traveled.
Activity: 546
October 11, 2015, 04:00:34 AM
I prefer not to bet in this match as the results are quite un-predictable , better to watch the match with a pack of wine and ground nuts.
I JUST WONDER How calm it seems when these two bat together in India in ODI just normal service for India.. Seeing few overs and then scoring a boundary every over after that.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
October 11, 2015, 03:52:30 AM
as i told earlier that if ab devillers stay above 26 runs then we can expect the score of 300+ for SA and see SA posted 303/5 in 50 overs, very good score in last 4 overs they score more than 50 runs, now its india batting time to show the talent of their home ground benefit.
I don't think so India can score 300+ because in SA team bowling and Fielding both are good.

Indian team has got lot of good batsman so if they play and build couple of good partnerships then they can easily win this match.
Another easy profits for me from cricket betting, this time India will win this match quite easily as the pitch fully supportive for batsmen as India has more number of batsmen. AB deivllers alone not enough to stop India from conquering their home matches.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 11, 2015, 03:51:00 AM
as i told earlier that if ab devillers stay above 26 runs then we can expect the score of 300+ for SA and see SA posted 303/5 in 50 overs, very good score in last 4 overs they score more than 50 runs, now its india batting time to show the talent of their home ground benefit.
I don't think so India can score 300+ because in SA team bowling and Fielding both are good.

Indian team has got lot of good batsman so if they play and build couple of good partnerships then they can easily win this match.

Seems like there batsman have been heating up too!
Activity: 16
Merit: 30
October 11, 2015, 03:43:40 AM

Activity: 15
Merit: 30
October 11, 2015, 03:31:26 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
October 11, 2015, 03:05:33 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
October 11, 2015, 03:03:02 AM
South Africa lost Hasim Amla for 37 but built a nice partnership with FAF du Plessis, now if ab devillers not out for more than 26 runs then SA will post score more than 300+ this partnership will be very important. Dhoni is saving Aswin for death overs, let us see what result will come with this strategy

SA in 45th over 228 runs with loss of 4 wickets. AB de Villiers still playing. As long as he play until 50 overs then they can reach easily 300 runs but he should be their until last ball. But india also good in chasing then we should see how India batsman will play today. Basically India got good chance to win this match

South Africa got another two over to play and their run rate last couple of overs not so good. Indians blowers doing good job by controlling Villiers. It looks they may score around 280 runs and for indian batsman this score may not be a big one chase. They need couple of good partnerships then they can easily chase down this score. I think India will win this match.

SA just need another 4 runs to reach 300 mark. I think they will easily achieve it. AB did all these magic for SA.
legendary
Activity: 1092
October 11, 2015, 02:57:35 AM
South Africa lost Hasim Amla for 37 but built a nice partnership with FAF du Plessis, now if ab devillers not out for more than 26 runs then SA will post score more than 300+ this partnership will be very important. Dhoni is saving Aswin for death overs, let us see what result will come with this strategy

SA in 45th over 228 runs with loss of 4 wickets. AB de Villiers still playing. As long as he play until 50 overs then they can reach easily 300 runs but he should be their until last ball. But india also good in chasing then we should see how India batsman will play today. Basically India got good chance to win this match

South Africa got another two over to play and their run rate last couple of overs not so good. Indians blowers doing good job by controlling Villiers. It looks they may score around 280 runs and for indian batsman this score may not be a big one chase. They need couple of good partnerships then they can easily chase down this score. I think India will win this match.
Activity: 910
October 11, 2015, 02:52:29 AM

I think SA will surely reach around 300 mark because their main batsman still playing A B De Villers.

I think SA may not reach 300 level because as of now Indian blowers blowing quite good. They just now last another wicket and AB still their but 300 runs still quite difficult to reach in another 4 overs. India should play if their normal game then can easily chase this score but if they lose wickets in early match then difficult to reach this target. So for match is very good to watch.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
October 11, 2015, 02:45:59 AM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
October 11, 2015, 02:36:57 AM

I think SA will surely reach around 300 mark because their main batsman still playing A B De Villers.
PUGG.io
October 11, 2015, 01:21:31 AM
PUGG.io
October 11, 2015, 12:58:33 AM
I am with RSA this time
India already disappointed many in last 2 matches.

I know SA as of now is very confident and only one match is enough for India to come back and it can happen at any time.

Yes what you said is correct as of now Indian team need only one win which can boost their self confidence and India players once gain that confidence then no one can defeat them in home grounds but SA's many players are playing in IPL so they also more familiar with indian grounds and taking the advantage now. Any way this match very difficult to guess the winner.

Any way this India and SA match not easy to predict for betting so better just enjoy the match instead worrying on betting.

what you told is correct just enjoy the live match if you want to bet bet on inplay in my view SA will make 300+ runs today and most of the players are familiar with indian pitches and indian players because they have played with them in IPL, that is the most advantage of South African players
Jump to: