Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1042. (Read 587819 times)

klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
October 09, 2015, 11:54:40 PM
Tomorrow have a two cricket matches

1. Ist one day match between India and South Africa - this will be a quite interesting match to watch because as of now India is very despearte to win the match and SA wants to continue their good performance in one day series as well

2. 2nd one day match between Zimbabwe and Ireland - again this match will be good to watch because both teams are almost equally strong.

Both these matches will be interesting to watch reason is mostly equally talented teams are facing each other so matches will be quite entertaining for viewers. If any one looking for betting to make money then I advice to wait for the live match to decide because it is not so easy to guess these two matches. My selection as of now is Ireland and India   
legendary
Activity: 1092
October 09, 2015, 10:49:57 PM
Tomorrow have a two cricket matches

1. Ist one day match between India and South Africa - this will be a quite interesting match to watch because as of now India is very despearte to win the match and SA wants to continue their good performance in one day series as well

2. 2nd one day match between Zimbabwe and Ireland - again this match will be good to watch because both teams are almost equally strong.

Activity: 910
October 09, 2015, 10:09:45 PM
This was very tense match as throughout the match was hard to be sure who is going to win the match.This victory will have positive impact on Zimbabwean team and they will play better in next match with more confidence.

Yes your correct. Match was not very tense but always Zimbabwe was at winning position because required run rate was always less then 5 runs per over so it was easy target for Zimbabwe. Any way they were actually lucky also to win this match because they had couple of good partnerships so they reach the target at 49th over.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
October 09, 2015, 02:19:33 PM
This was very tense match as throughout the match was hard to be sure who is going to win the match.This victory will have positive impact on Zimbabwean team and they will play better in next match with more confidence.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
October 09, 2015, 01:51:46 PM
Zimbabwe was just lucky to win today's match from Ireland.I think next match will be for Ireland as Zimbabwe can not be lucky in every match.Zimbabwean team looks tired and under pressure after many defeats.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
October 09, 2015, 12:58:58 PM
after lot of drama in second innings batting from zimbabwe , they won the first odi and leading the series with one win. now ireland are in pressure as they did not performed well with batting and bowling,
legendary
Activity: 1008
October 09, 2015, 12:56:33 PM
Zim won the match by 2 wickets,
but before 3 overs my reaction was"WTF i cant read the score anymore,I am getting tense ,even though i am not supporter of any of the team yet my head is paining"

Zimbabwe won this match in 49 overs not before 3 overs, SPanyangara played winning shot at the last ball of 49th overs, that match was so tensed as it was much slow.
Both teams have history of tense matches even I think Ireland is much better then Zimbabwe but today at home ground they done good work and Raza was key for this win good work done by them congrats to winner

This was very slow type of match Raza played very responsible innings and make this victory possible for Zimbabwe and get lead into this 3 odi match series, i think Zimbabwe made very type of pitches where much hard for batsmen for get big score.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 09, 2015, 11:47:53 AM
but before 3 overs my reaction was"WTF i cant read the score anymore,I am getting tense ,even though i am not supporter of any of the team yet my head is paining"

Zimbabwe won this match in 49 overs not before 3 overs, SPanyangara played winning shot at the last ball of 49th overs, that match was so tensed as it was much slow.
Both teams have history of tense matches even I think Ireland is much better then Zimbabwe but today at home ground they done good work and Raza was key for this win good work done by them congrats to winner

Ireland did a fantastic job but lost of some quick wickets they failed to get score around 250 runs if it would get succeed to get this one than it will win for sure as like it played today and make it much hard for Zimbabwe to reach this target.
Activity: 812
October 09, 2015, 11:39:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1106
October 09, 2015, 11:38:24 AM

Finally, I´ve put some few btcs in zimbabwe.
Activity: 686
October 09, 2015, 11:28:50 AM

Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
October 09, 2015, 11:17:35 AM
Activity: 686
October 09, 2015, 11:02:18 AM
Zimbabwe Team Under pressure , according to Baundele: "Going by the recent history, Zimbabwean tail may collapse under pressure. In chases like this one, their top order must take more responsibilities."

Match seems interesting now , as both have equal chances of win.

Raza is last hope for Zimbabwe as he is on wicket so it still has chance to win that match, Ireland have to do more hard efforts to get his wicket to make sure its win into this match.

Yes that is true Raza playing nice inning in today match and getting Zimbabwe more close to massive victory because 11 runs in 18 balls looking possible for Zimbabwe.
Activity: 896
October 09, 2015, 10:20:12 AM
Zimbabwe Team Under pressure , according to Baundele: "Going by the recent history, Zimbabwean tail may collapse under pressure. In chases like this one, their top order must take more responsibilities."

Raza is last hope for Zimbabwe as he is on wicket so it still has chance to win that match, Ireland have to do more hard efforts to get his wicket to make sure its win into this match.
Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
October 09, 2015, 09:48:48 AM

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
October 09, 2015, 09:41:49 AM
Zimbabwe is moving slowly to the target and playing responsible so it will win this match if this 5th wicket partnership will add some more score to total runs and required run rate is still under 5 runs so there is no pressure for batsmen.
legendary
Activity: 1092
October 09, 2015, 09:32:00 AM
ireland scored 219 / 8 in 50 overs in the last 3 overs they have scored 36 runs, now they have to defend this score with good bowling, zimbabwe bowled well today and tried to keep ireland for below 200 runs but as they have problem with death bowling in the last 3 overs they gave 36 runs, now they have to show some batting skills to win this match.

It is quite good compitative score. Ireland does quite good fielding so they should be able to defend this score

220 runs is fighting score if Ireland would succeed to get early breakthrough than it can turn this into its favor, Zimbabwe has nice batting line up than compare to Ireland but some extra bowling spell with wonderful fielding Ireland can get it into trouble.

Yes, agreed with you that Zimbabwe has very good batting line up and they can chase this score easily. They have shown their batting strength in the previous series against Pakistan where they gave tough competition to the opponents. Also don't forget that they have beaten Pakistan in previous series so there confidence and morale is high as compared to Ireland team.

Just now Zimbabwe last third wicket and got odds on Ireland at 10. I just bet very small amount just to check the luck. If ireland pick up another two or three quick wickets then Zimbabwe will be under pressure and they may lose the match so I choose to bet on ireland very small amount. Now odds already reduced to 5+, I got it just before the 3rd wicket fall.  Wink

I think very difficult to predict the match now, any think can happen because Ireland need another two quick wickets to turn match towards them and Zimbabwe need another two good overs to turn completely towards them but as of now Zimbabwe got good opportunity to win this match. They just need to play without losing wickets.
Activity: 910
October 09, 2015, 09:15:48 AM
ireland scored 219 / 8 in 50 overs in the last 3 overs they have scored 36 runs, now they have to defend this score with good bowling, zimbabwe bowled well today and tried to keep ireland for below 200 runs but as they have problem with death bowling in the last 3 overs they gave 36 runs, now they have to show some batting skills to win this match.

It is quite good compitative score. Ireland does quite good fielding so they should be able to defend this score

220 runs is fighting score if Ireland would succeed to get early breakthrough than it can turn this into its favor, Zimbabwe has nice batting line up than compare to Ireland but some extra bowling spell with wonderful fielding Ireland can get it into trouble.

Yes, agreed with you that Zimbabwe has very good batting line up and they can chase this score easily. They have shown their batting strength in the previous series against Pakistan where they gave tough competition to the opponents. Also don't forget that they have beaten Pakistan in previous series so there confidence and morale is high as compared to Ireland team.

Just now Zimbabwe last third wicket and got odds on Ireland at 10. I just bet very small amount just to check the luck. If ireland pick up another two or three quick wickets then Zimbabwe will be under pressure and they may lose the match so I choose to bet on ireland very small amount. Now odds already reduced to 5+, I got it just before the 3rd wicket fall.  Wink
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
October 09, 2015, 08:44:13 AM

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
October 09, 2015, 08:40:25 AM

Yes, Zimbabwe bowled really well as the target of 219 runs is easily achievable if they played sensibly. This is really competitive score and now if ireland wants to win this match then they have to bowled well followed by some tight fielding.
Jump to: