Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1043. (Read 587819 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
October 09, 2015, 08:03:17 AM
ireland scored 219 / 8 in 50 overs in the last 3 overs they have scored 36 runs, now they have to defend this score with good bowling, zimbabwe bowled well today and tried to keep ireland for below 200 runs but as they have problem with death bowling in the last 3 overs they gave 36 runs, now they have to show some batting skills to win this match.

It is quite good compitative score. Ireland does quite good fielding so they should be able to defend this score

220 runs is fighting score if Ireland would succeed to get early breakthrough than it can turn this into its favor, Zimbabwe has nice batting line up than compare to Ireland but some extra bowling spell with wonderful fielding Ireland can get it into trouble.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
October 09, 2015, 07:43:10 AM
ireland scored 219 / 8 in 50 overs in the last 3 overs they have scored 36 runs, now they have to defend this score with good bowling, zimbabwe bowled well today and tried to keep ireland for below 200 runs but as they have problem with death bowling in the last 3 overs they gave 36 runs, now they have to show some batting skills to win this match.

It is quite good compitative score. Ireland does quite good fielding so they should be able to defend this score
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
October 09, 2015, 07:00:33 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~
October 09, 2015, 06:57:37 AM
Ireland 219/8  Last two overs were really good for Ireland , and ruined the economy of T Panyangara and Luke Jongwe , Andy McBrine  was awesome , inspite of being under 17 he hit a six in ODI.
Activity: 700
October 09, 2015, 06:22:42 AM
Now Brien is out its very hard for Ireland to touch 250+ next target is 220+ for some resistance and fight lets see how Ireland will do now in next 10 overs

Ireland can get this total runs to get around 220+ if it is succeed to complete 50 overs game, Zimbabwe is doing nice job with bowling and ground fielding and try to keep it under 200 runs to chase in 2nd innings.
Activity: 812
October 09, 2015, 06:14:54 AM
Now Brien is out its very hard for Ireland to touch 250+ next target is 220+ for some resistance and fight lets see how Ireland will do now in next 10 overs
October 09, 2015, 06:11:57 AM
3rd wicket for Zim, A Balbirnie  out , i guess the match is un-predicted Until kevin o brine is not out , i am waiting for two more major wickets .
Match is a bit slow.

I think if Ireland can manage to score around 200 run then then can easily win the match. They need couple of good partnerships.

I also think Ireland can go to hit score 220 runs by playing first so that i took risk on it @3.05 odds, i think i can do arbitrage on this match easily so will see what happen next there.

Irish batsmen playing responsible cricket and slowly getting more runs into total and it seems Ireland will able to hit 200+ runs.
If Ireland play complete 50 overs then surely they can do 250+ its could be very interesting match because Zimbabwe batting is not good right now and they need to do something special for achieving this target

Kevin O'Brien is hard hitter and in good form if he stay on the crease till last over than Ireland would be succeed to get total runs bear about 230-250 but most important to build partnership and push the team to winning track.
Activity: 812
October 09, 2015, 06:02:06 AM
3rd wicket for Zim, A Balbirnie  out , i guess the match is un-predicted Until kevin o brine is not out , i am waiting for two more major wickets .
Match is a bit slow.

I think if Ireland can manage to score around 200 run then then can easily win the match. They need couple of good partnerships.

I also think Ireland can go to hit score 220 runs by playing first so that i took risk on it @3.05 odds, i think i can do arbitrage on this match easily so will see what happen next there.

Irish batsmen playing responsible cricket and slowly getting more runs into total and it seems Ireland will able to hit 200+ runs.
If Ireland play complete 50 overs then surely they can do 250+ its could be very interesting match because Zimbabwe batting is not good right now and they need to do something special for achieving this target
PUGG.io
October 09, 2015, 06:00:33 AM
i think the score will be more than 250+ as per the current pair batting and its only 3 wickets down, 250+ score will be very good to defend for ireland. as i am typing this message ireland lost 4th wicket then alsi i am expecting 250+ score as they have down the line good hitters.
PUGG.io
October 09, 2015, 05:52:36 AM
Zimbabwe vs Ireland 1st odi

some stats:
Before today these two played 6 odis. Zim won 3. Ire won 2. Tie 1.
Most games gone very good for traders and 3-4 of these gone to last over. Last games between these two was i think in worldcup and in that game zim won when their no10 batsmen hit 6 on last ball. So you can see how close these games mostly goes and that makes trading and green and most time gubbings possible. So low odds not to be missed in these n these games should be played anytime.
Activity: 686
October 09, 2015, 05:33:12 AM
Match is a bit slow.

Activity: 714
October 09, 2015, 05:09:52 AM
Match is a bit slow.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
October 09, 2015, 04:57:51 AM
Match is a bit slow.

Activity: 658
October 09, 2015, 04:54:25 AM
Match is a bit slow.

Yes that is true Kevin has ability to change the match result he is very talented batsman, i think so it is unpredictable because Zimbabwe is not a strong team so anything can happen to match.
~ScapeGoat~
October 09, 2015, 04:48:23 AM
Match is a bit slow.
Activity: 658
October 09, 2015, 04:42:09 AM
Ireland is batting slowly , I guess they are thinking of saving the wickets and hiiting in last 15 overs , 2 wickets are gone and scores are 45 .

Batting first on Zimbabwean pitch seems little hard go slowly and saving wickets until 35 overs than Ireland can set big total by playing fast but i have my bet on Zimbabwe @1.90 and i think it will win this first match easily.
~ScapeGoat~
October 09, 2015, 04:31:12 AM
Ireland is batting slowly , I guess they are thinking of saving the wickets and hiiting in last 15 overs , 2 wickets are gone and scores are 45 .
legendary
Activity: 1050
October 09, 2015, 04:04:39 AM
I think so Ireland can win this match if it succeed to get score 250+ runs than it has chance to win this match as it has nice bowling attack than Zimbabwe so that better to see what happen in first innings before place any bet on this match.
I agree Zimbabwe bowling attack is not that good but i will go with Zimbabwe in this match because ireland team is not in form currently as they have not player match resently and Zimbabwe is in form as they recently played against pakistan and got some experience..odds are not so good for Zimbabwe but it's a safe bet..

What you think Zimbabwe @1.94 odds not attractive to place bet on it you are sure about it's 100% win against Ireland, Ireland playing with strategy slowly they are building  their innings stay on wicket for a long time will it good opportunity to get nice total to defend with some hard effort bowling with supportive fielding.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 09, 2015, 03:54:55 AM
I think so Ireland can win this match if it succeed to get score 250+ runs than it has chance to win this match as it has nice bowling attack than Zimbabwe so that better to see what happen in first innings before place any bet on this match.
I agree Zimbabwe bowling attack is not that good but i will go with Zimbabwe in this match because ireland team is not in form currently as they have not player match resently and Zimbabwe is in form as they recently played against pakistan and got some experience..odds are not so good for Zimbabwe but it's a safe bet..
October 09, 2015, 03:49:30 AM
Jump to: