Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1044. (Read 587819 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 09, 2015, 02:55:14 AM
I predict Zimbabwe will lose today and ireland will win and odds are awesome for ireland too

Ohh..Thats sound absurd, The key point for Ireland is HOME ground but Zimbabwe is too harsh to defeat Teams in Their home ground , moreover team has new players so they will perform their best to win the match.
no Ireland is much stronger team as they shown in wc 2015 and homeground advantage is enough to make them win.let's see what happens
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~
October 09, 2015, 02:51:53 AM
I predict Zimbabwe will lose today and ireland will win and odds are awesome for ireland too

Ohh..Thats sound absurd, The key point for Ireland is HOME ground but Zimbabwe is too harsh to defeat Teams in Their home ground , moreover team has new players so they will perform their best to win the match.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 09, 2015, 02:28:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
October 09, 2015, 01:49:05 AM
India was not winning series anyway so let it behind and move on to next match which is tomorrow between Zimbabwe and Ireland.I am going for Ireland to win against Zimbabwe in upcoming ODI match.Ireland is good fighting team and has defeated world class teams in last worldcup matches.

Ireland and Zimbabwe has same chance to win this match but Zimbabwe has little more advantage of home ground so it has some more chance to win this match Ireland but i think it will be fighting match and will not be easy for any team to win this match.

Zimbabwe  Holds the fame to upset best teams of Cricket , On the other hand Ireland is good fighting team , lets see what happens.

But now zimbabwe is playing against best team but they are newer team but quite better team compared to Zimbabwe. Hope Ireland will start series with wining the match.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
October 09, 2015, 01:28:45 AM
India was not winning series anyway so let it behind and move on to next match which is tomorrow between Zimbabwe and Ireland.I am going for Ireland to win against Zimbabwe in upcoming ODI match.Ireland is good fighting team and has defeated world class teams in last worldcup matches.

Yes, we should concentrate on next matches for betting. South Africa had already won the series by 2-0 so this match was not so important for the series, but there were chances to make some profit from this match for which many people are disappointed. Lets concentrate on next match between Ireland and Zimbabwe and there are many chances to book some good profit.

One day series are going to be more interesting for betting people. I had many plans over last T20 between these two teams. But rain washed out my plans. Hopefully One day series would give more chances to make my predictions into money on cricket betting.

I think no need to worry much on yesterday's match but we can guess easily T20 matches then one day matches. One day series if India continue with same mind set then SA will take the advantage and they may win one day series as well. It is better to wait for live match to predict the results.
Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
October 09, 2015, 01:27:59 AM

Ireland and Zimbabwe has same chance to win this match but Zimbabwe has little more advantage of home ground so it has some more chance to win this match Ireland but i think it will be fighting match and will not be easy for any team to win this match.

Zimbabwe  Holds the fame to upset best teams of Cricket , On the other hand Ireland is good fighting team , lets see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
October 09, 2015, 01:11:42 AM

Yes, we should concentrate on next matches for betting. South Africa had already won the series by 2-0 so this match was not so important for the series, but there were chances to make some profit from this match for which many people are disappointed. Lets concentrate on next match between Ireland and Zimbabwe and there are many chances to book some good profit.

One day series are going to be more interesting for betting people. I had many plans over last T20 between these two teams. But rain washed out my plans. Hopefully One day series would give more chances to make my predictions into money on cricket betting.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
October 09, 2015, 12:24:26 AM

This match Zimbabwe vs Ireland will entertaining as both teams has equal chance for this match, i think to take risk on Ireland as it has some quality batsmen who can change the result.

Zimbabwe is not doing good for quite long time. If you look at their last three series with SA, India and Pakistan all them they lost quite cheaply so I'm not expecting any better performance from them even in this series as well so I think Ireland have a good chance to win this series and prove they better than this old team.

I too think today Ireland will win the match and no surprise they even can win the series. They had given surprise shocks to big teams in world cups and they have a very good fielders. I think they also do not have a very good consistent batsmen but much better then Zimbabwe batsmen.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
October 08, 2015, 10:06:54 PM

This match Zimbabwe vs Ireland will entertaining as both teams has equal chance for this match, i think to take risk on Ireland as it has some quality batsmen who can change the result.

Zimbabwe is not doing good for quite long time. If you look at their last three series with SA, India and Pakistan all them they lost quite cheaply so I'm not expecting any better performance from them even in this series as well so I think Ireland have a good chance to win this series and prove they better than this old team.
legendary
Activity: 1092
October 08, 2015, 09:39:26 PM

I think Ireland is much better team compared to Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe even though older than Ireland but they never try to improve their over all performance but the Ireland got some best fielders and couple of good batsmen also. I grade Ireland is most likely win this match and I go with them if need to bet on this match.
Activity: 700
October 08, 2015, 03:11:37 PM

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
October 08, 2015, 03:07:11 PM

October 08, 2015, 02:58:15 PM
I was expecting some nice profit the match South Africa vs India match but sad to see that was match was finished without any result but i am happy to see South Africa won this series with its wonderful performance.
Activity: 714
October 08, 2015, 02:50:05 PM

October 08, 2015, 02:40:18 PM
Activity: 504
October 08, 2015, 02:27:45 PM
That is bad news and i miss to place my money on no for this 3rd t20 match India is lucky today , i think in tomorrow match Zimbabwe has good chance to win 1st odi from Ireland.
Zimbabwe has good chance but Ireland is very good fighter they will give very tough time I will bet after checking some overs because Zimbabwe moral is very down right now but they need to win this series badly

I think Zimbabwe will win this series maybe 2-1, i also agree with you better to wait start of this match before place bet on this.

Agreed that both the teams are equally good but if we compare both teams then I think Ireland is more strong team. They have some very good bowlers and batsman, their fielding is also very good. They have the ability to upset any international team as we have seen in the past. Their 2015 world cup victory against England was will be always remembered.

I totally agree with you that ireland is a very good team with good batsman and bowlers, but we cannot neglect the zimbabwe who have just lost the series with pakistan , so they are hungry for the win , my idea or view is it is better to bet on in play live , because after some 2 or 3 over we can know what will be the game.
Activity: 504
October 08, 2015, 02:22:22 PM
It was really bad that even the rain stoped around 6am indian time , even then the match cannot be able to start and it got called off so South Africa won the series with 2-0. now we have to see that in odi what India will be going to do
Activity: 784
October 08, 2015, 02:07:54 PM
That is bad news and i miss to place my money on no for this 3rd t20 match India is lucky today , i think in tomorrow match Zimbabwe has good chance to win 1st odi from Ireland.
Zimbabwe has good chance but Ireland is very good fighter they will give very tough time I will bet after checking some overs because Zimbabwe moral is very down right now but they need to win this series badly

I think Zimbabwe will win this series maybe 2-1, i also agree with you better to wait start of this match before place bet on this.

Agreed that both the teams are equally good but if we compare both teams then I think Ireland is more strong team. They have some very good bowlers and batsman, their fielding is also very good. They have the ability to upset any international team as we have seen in the past. Their 2015 world cup victory against England was will be always remembered.
Activity: 686
October 08, 2015, 01:55:03 PM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
October 08, 2015, 01:43:52 PM
Zimbabwe vs Ireland tomorrow where i am going to place on Zimbabwe as they have good practice and overall is experienced side comparing to Ireland.Both of the teams are good these matches will be interesting to watch and place on them.
Jump to: