Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1059. (Read 587655 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 30, 2015, 05:29:27 PM
Bangladeshi team is no weak team it has proved itself in last series against world champions.Banglasdesh is able to defeat any team it has not only betting but very good bowling also.So be prepared to see unexpected results in Bangladesh's matches against any other team in this series.

Agreed with you, Bangladeshi team is really improved in all the areas. They have some quality batsman, they have some genuine fast bowlers who can take quick wickets and also they are very good in fielding. This young team has shown lot of improvement in past few months but they have show consistency in their performance, right now they are on right track.

Bangladesh team was good before also but due to some politics in the inside team affected the games, now that all is clear and their is only the players in team who want to win for their country, and seeing the resent performance of this team. They are now very promising team in Champions series. even i think we can see some top teams getting defeated in this series by their performance.

We have already seen that Bangladesh team has defeated some biggies like India, Australia and white wash against Pakistan. Right now they are on cloud9, just they have to show consistency in their performance orelse they will be just like Zimbabwe team who was looking very promising at a time but then lost their way and now lost their test playing status aswell.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 30, 2015, 05:23:21 PM
Bangladeshi team is no weak team it has proved itself in last series against world champions.Banglasdesh is able to defeat any team it has not only betting but very good bowling also.So be prepared to see unexpected results in Bangladesh's matches against any other team in this series.

Agreed with you, Bangladeshi team is really improved in all the areas. They have some quality batsman, they have some genuine fast bowlers who can take quick wickets and also they are very good in fielding. This young team has shown lot of improvement in past few months but they have show consistency in their performance, right now they are on right track.

Yes that is true Bangladesh improved in all fields and playing entertaining cricket clean wash against Pakistan was the first greatest success of it is, against India and South Africa it was mind blowing performance i am missing to see it action again , now bad news from cricket Australia as cancelled the tour Undecided

I am also agreed with all of you, Bangladesh team is really doing wonders here and they have improved their game. When they beat Pakistan, people are like it was just a luck and by fluke they won the series but now after back to back win against india and south africa its clear that Bangladesh is the rising star of the international cricket.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 30, 2015, 05:15:57 PM

Yes that is true Bangladesh improved in all fields and playing entertaining cricket clean wash against Pakistan was the first greatest success of it is, against India and South Africa it was mind blowing performance i am missing to see it action again , now bad news from cricket Australia as cancelled the tour Undecided
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
September 30, 2015, 04:59:06 PM

Bangladesh team was good before also but due to some politics in the inside team affected the games, now that all is clear and their is only the players in team who want to win for their country, and seeing the resent performance of this team. They are now very promising team in Champions series. even i think we can see some top teams getting defeated in this series by their performance.
Activity: 784
September 30, 2015, 04:48:40 PM
West Indies is out and we will not have to watch Chris Gayle's sixes and stylish betting.I will really miss one best team which could provide us entertaining matches.Anyway At this moment India and Australia are best and expected champions in my opnion.

Yes, its always pleasure to watch the batting of Chris Gayle, everyone will miss the monster sixes. Not only Chris Gayle but there are many good players in West Indies team but it will be fun to watch the clash of titans in mini world ie. Champions trophy.
September 30, 2015, 04:16:36 PM

Activity: 714
September 30, 2015, 04:13:38 PM
West Indies is out and we will not have to watch Chris Gayle's sixes and stylish betting.I will really miss one best team which could provide us entertaining matches.Anyway At this moment India and Australia are best and expected champions in my opnion.
September 30, 2015, 04:10:39 PM
Champions Trophy : ICC has announced the name of the eight teams who will participate in the next champions trophy which will be hosted by England in 2017. The surprise news is that West Indies has missed to make it and Bangladesh has been included. This is a really good news for Bangladesh Cricket, everyone have to appreciate their performance as they have earned their place in champions trophy by playing some fantastic cricket in past few months.

Yes that is very bad news West Indies out from Champions Trophy, Bangladesh playing amazing cricket from past few months and now it is ready to win big titles, i was really impressed by their in world cup and in last 3 series won back to back from Pakistan, India and South Africa it is really deserve to play that event.

Agreed, this is really bad news for West Indies as they are out of Champions Trophy and previously they have also won this tournament. The main reason is that Bangladesh Played really well in past few months and which helps them to improve their ODI ranking, they jumped from 9th to 7th. On other hand West Indies never played ODI after the 2015 world cup so they didn't get chance to improve their rank and they declined to 9th. As per the rule only top eight ODI team can participate in in champions trophy.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
September 30, 2015, 04:04:13 PM
September 30, 2015, 04:03:02 PM
Australia VS Bangladesh : As per recent news it seems that Cricket Australia is not happy with the security arrangements in Bangladesh , after receiving security threats they could be pulling out of the tour. Bangladesh government said that they will provide VVIP security to the Australian team but Australia don't want to put the life of their players in danger and now its clear that this series will be cancelled.
This is worst for Bangla cricket because if Australia pull out of this tour then they have to play in neutral venue which is not good for them as new comer in cricket and have not good quality performance out of home

Yes, there is a loss but I don't think that Australia will take a chance with the security of their player. I believe that players security is very important, no one can play cricket properly when youre worried about your own safety? The more guns there are on display the more jittery youre going to be. As per Australian media best thing right now is to cancel the tour and visit when its safe to do so. Nothing is more important than the plyers safety and Australia will officially cancel this tour on Thursday.
September 30, 2015, 03:55:55 PM
Champions Trophy : ICC has announced the name of the eight teams who will participate in the next champions trophy which will be hosted by England in 2017. The surprise news is that West Indies has missed to make it and Bangladesh has been included. This is a really good news for Bangladesh Cricket, everyone have to appreciate their performance as they have earned their place in champions trophy by playing some fantastic cricket in past few months.

Yes that is very bad news West Indies out from Champions Trophy, Bangladesh playing amazing cricket from past few months and now it is ready to win big titles, i was really impressed by their in world cup and in last 3 series won back to back from Pakistan, India and South Africa it is really deserve to play that event.

You are right, Bangladesh is in terrific form since the 2015 world cup. Their batting is improved, their bowling is improved and they have very good fielders also. Pakistan was really badly beaten by them, it was a clear white wash. India and South Africa are the top international teams and they also lost to Bangladesh. Its not just because of luck, they have shown their consistency and they deserved to be in champions trophy.
Activity: 812
September 30, 2015, 03:52:31 PM
Australia VS Bangladesh : As per recent news it seems that Cricket Australia is not happy with the security arrangements in Bangladesh , after receiving security threats they could be pulling out of the tour. Bangladesh government said that they will provide VVIP security to the Australian team but Australia don't want to put the life of their players in danger and now its clear that this series will be cancelled.
This is worst for Bangla cricket because if Australia pull out of this tour then they have to play in neutral venue which is not good for them as new comer in cricket and have not good quality performance out of home
September 30, 2015, 03:48:52 PM
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2015, 03:47:23 PM

September 30, 2015, 03:35:36 PM
Pakistan playing like last match, and as per the run rate pakistan will score above 145+ in 20 overs , but today i think zimbabwe will bat some what sensible and we can expect zimbabwe coming favrite.

I think they will not reach 145+. Maximum they can score around 130 or less. This was very bad betting by pakistan team and they should be played much better game.

Now as per directbet site - pakistan will lose this match because bet odds just went 2.28 and Zimbabwe odds are 1.65.

Now it become difficult to predict the match results. Huh

Pakistan has reached 136 runs in 20 overs and it is almost like last match and lets see how home team will play in this match.

Same target again for zimbabwe and it is achievable this time. 136 is not a winning total, anyone who has average batting line up can achieve this total and Zimbabwe knows their mistakes better while chasing same total in previous match and they will avoid such mistakes in this match. This is an advantage for Zimbabwe team, it will be interesting to see how they are chasing the same target again.

You were right but Zimbabwe's batsman failed to show good performance and they kept their wickets falling. Poor strategy by the batsman, they were not rotating the strike. The target was not so huge, even if they go for singles for few overs and once they are closer to the target they can go for big hits if they have wickets in hands. but there were no partnership and wickets gone one by one.
September 30, 2015, 03:29:07 PM
Next both matches will be very interesting because one day international is different type of game so will be good match to see between Pakistan and Zimbabwe whereas India vs South Africa that T-20 will be full of entertainment although Indian side is strong.

One day surely win by pakistan because zimbabwe batsmen can't even play 20 overs match then how they can complete 50 overs match so it will be good opportunity for us make some money. I will go with pakistan.

Another match India will win at home ground for sure.

Indian team very strong at home and for any other teams it will be quite challenging to beat India at home and in front of huge home crowd. Yesterday India A team itself defeated SA so it will give some boost to the indian team and they will play with more confidence. For first match I will bet on India and in Pakistan and Zimbabwe match as all of us know Pakistan will win the next match also.

Indian cricket team is always a strongest team in their home grounds. They can white wash SA in the upcoming Mahatma Gandhi - Nelson Mandela series. South Africa is not seeming up to their old fame. Only AB and Styn can do some magic. But Indian batting depth is more powerful to handle these two guys.

In yesterday match the opening batsman Mayank Agarwal scored 49-ball 87 run knock to help India beat South Africans by eight wickets in a T20 practice match. It was the turing SA team’s opening warm-up game. SA won the toss and chose to bat but india has chased down very nicely and now India main team have to show their talent.

Yes. After loosing to India A team, the South Africa's morale will be down and also they will be in pressure to start the actual series with a win and to forget the loss of practice game. On other hand indian team will be more confident and they will take the advantage to pressurize the south african team and  to take a lead in twenty twenty series.
September 30, 2015, 03:13:50 PM
Next both matches will be very interesting because one day international is different type of game so will be good match to see between Pakistan and Zimbabwe whereas India vs South Africa that T-20 will be full of entertainment although Indian side is strong.

One day surely win by pakistan because zimbabwe batsmen can't even play 20 overs match then how they can complete 50 overs match so it will be good opportunity for us make some money. I will go with pakistan.

Indian team very strong at home and for any other teams it will be quite challenging to beat India at home and in front of huge home crowd. Yesterday India A team itself defeated SA so it will give some boost to the indian team and they will play with more confidence. For first match I will bet on India and in Pakistan and Zimbabwe match as all of us know Pakistan will win the next match also.

Indian cricket team is always a strongest team in their home grounds. They can white wash SA in the upcoming Mahatma Gandhi - Nelson Mandela series. South Africa is not seeming up to their old fame. Only AB and Styn can do some magic. But Indian batting depth is more powerful to handle these two guys.

In yesterday match the opening batsman Mayank Agarwal scored 49-ball 87 run knock to help India beat South Africans by eight wickets in a T20 practice match. It was the turing SA team’s opening warm-up game. SA won the toss and chose to bat but india has chased down very nicely and now India main team have to show their talent.
I agree,but i think i will go with india or i will bet live...live betting will be the safest option in any T20 game Smiley

You are right, its always better to bet live in shorter format of game as anything can happen in twenty twenty. Just one or two over can change the result of the match, so its better to follow the match and bet according to the current situation and the possibilities so that we can earn some money instead of loosing.
September 30, 2015, 03:10:16 PM
September 30, 2015, 03:04:24 PM

Don't forget that South African team has done lot of preparation for this series, more than 8 players of current squad has played in IPL and they know the indian conditions and indian pitches. Apart from AB Devilliers they have some talented players like JP Duminy, Faf DuPlesis, DeCock, David Miller and all these players can bat well and are specialist T20 players. Indian team will surely note these points and will make their game plan accordingly.
September 30, 2015, 02:56:23 PM
In tomorrow's match pakistan will be winning very easily and we should make some good money from that match.

Inida VS SA matches will be very good to watch but bit difficult to guess who will win those matches compared pakistan and Zimbabwe matches. Any way India has got better chances of winning matches.
Currently at home India is too good for South Africa and they can beat them easily because South Africa is not playing good and some players out of form

Agreed with you but Indian team will not take them lightly, they know that only one inning is required to get in the form and South Africa has some hard hitter like AB Devillers, David Miller, Du Plessis and Decock, all these players have capacity to change the result of the match. Don't forget they have Dale Steyn who is one of the fastest and currently one of the top bowler in the world.
Jump to: