Pages:
Author

Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin - page 21. (Read 4492 times)

Activity: 511
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 06:17:24 AM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.
bitcoin and crime do not break the news anymore because bitcoin is accessible to anyone and anywhere and the result of bitcoin is enormous perhaps with strict monitoring of bitcoin will reduce it all
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 05:42:02 AM
bitcoin is using for the dark web as a payment method and criminals buy weapons drugs and other things through bitcoin and no way to caught or trace them
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 05:32:04 AM
If you can do bad work in exchange for money, then what will be the money illegal?No money will be illegal.In fact, the Bitcoin authorities kept the identity of the Bitcoin dealer secret.For which criminals or terorists use Bitcoin for illegal purposes.Bitcoin can reveal the seller's identity, criminals can be brought as a legal basis.
Activity: 322
June 07, 2018, 05:27:21 AM
I think it all depends on its use. like a knife, if used for cooking then it is good, but when used for crime then it is bad
Excellent comparison of the crypto and knife system. It really can be both useful and dangerous. The government should learn to control and not prohibit bitcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 05:21:07 AM
I neither see it as a serious problem, pure speculation. As far as I know, most criminals are funded by cash, not Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
June 07, 2018, 05:16:38 AM
Everything has a dark side so prohibiting bitcoin and other crypto currencies want help for a good social manner. Criminals will always find a way and by prohibiting crypto currencies want stop hackers or terrorists. Why we can't think of the better side of this and make this world a better place?

Indeed, its depending on the human to using tools for criminal or not. Ban cryptocurrency because criminal action is not the solution, I think the solution is just make regulation on cryptocurrency so peoples will more carefull with their crypto
Activity: 490
June 07, 2018, 04:40:28 AM
The concept behind blockchain technology is to help to redistribute resources and reduce poverty. Through Blockchain we have bitcoin which runs on blockchain. The whole idea of bitcoin is for good and not evil. If criminal on their own agency decides to use bitcoin for other purposes except that which it was meant for then it is their problem and not that of bitcoin. Use bitcoin for virtue and not vice.
Activity: 134
June 07, 2018, 04:35:58 AM
The basic rule is not to tell anyone that you are dealing with cryptocurrency. In this case, there is a possibility that the bandits will not get to you. Imagine what could happen when bitcoin costs more than $ 100,000 per coin.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
June 07, 2018, 04:33:00 AM
Bitcoin is a dangerous toy.

Oh? ok. Bitcoin is not a crypto currency or a asset now, it is not a toy, interesting.

many will hunt for rich bitcoin hodlers

And how will they do it? There is a lot of crypto currency holders that is not really popular, that is the reason they invested on Bitcoin. Whether you have a million or thousand of it, you do not know who owns it.

True, because all back to each of us, if we use as criminal action then the longer bitcoin will disappear, because the government will not be silent and will ban the country using bitcoin as a means of payment.

Wait what? The government will be banning the country using Bitcoin as a means of payment? How will they do that? Crime is inevitable especially when we are talking about money. But don't you think that the one who must be stopped here is the criminals using Bitcoin and not Bitcoin itself? Crimes are still happening and they are using their fiats but they are not banning it.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
June 07, 2018, 04:29:43 AM
Digital money is completely anonymous, the villains began to actively use it, thinking that no one would ever find out about their dark deeds. But this is not so. Who lit his name in the dark affairs with bitkoynom, will be imprisoned, since in the blockchain, absolutely all operations are visible. Such a criminal will surrender all those who are not fortunate enough to deal with him.
Yes cryptocurrency world is really anonymous and its like criminal world. But this case is very general and we can not blame criminal just because bitcoin is exist in the real world. Fore example drug, in any country drugs is crime and using drugs can bring us to jail.
In this case, should we blame drugs or the person? If no drugs in doctor world so we can produce some of the medicine. So do bitcoin, this is not bitcoin mistake.
Activity: 616
June 06, 2018, 01:59:41 AM
True, because all back to each of us, if we use as criminal action then the longer bitcoin will disappear, because the government will not be silent and will ban the country using bitcoin as a means of payment.
Activity: 70
June 06, 2018, 01:57:51 AM
I do not think that bitcoin is used for criminal purposes more often than paper money. Governments now have technologies that are easily searchable by anyone. Most often it is simply not in their interest.
Activity: 24
June 06, 2018, 01:50:33 AM
Bitcoin is a dangerous toy. many will hunt for rich bitcoin hodlers
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 05, 2018, 01:18:17 PM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.
I think Yes they are bitcoin is clearly associated with this and keeping their savings is quite dangerous because it is very dangerous. It's a lot easier to steal and it might just drop in value so I think it's stupid.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
June 05, 2018, 01:14:13 PM
There is no point in us blaming bitcoin for something bad that is used as well as the latest innovations in solving economic problems around the world.  Scammers and hackers they want to use bitcoin in illegal way and I think this some reason some country are not trust in bitcoin cause the scammers they give bad reputation in bitcoin.

Government before making it legalize always check the advantage and disadvantages of the any new technology. If it is useful for people then they will legalize it considering that the disadvantage can be taped upon and will not impact much.
Activity: 68
June 05, 2018, 01:12:01 PM
This is a scare tactic used to dissuade people from owning bitcoin. Most people who own bitcoin are upright people who simply want to invest in blockchain technology.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 11:35:32 AM
first of all police must find them not for bitcoin illegal trades.. they must find them in real time, when they are doing crimes, money is the result of it
Activity: 211
June 05, 2018, 05:29:38 AM
The design and previliges of bitcoin is open to all even to criminals.  This is actually the reason why the government has beeb very crucial with this platform for years now. Speculations states that big transactions or payments are done via bitcoin because it is untraceable who made the payment nor who were involved with. But personally everyone can be a potential criminal, we can not live in fear and contradictions always just because we cant control everything. There are just things that csnnot be controlled.
Activity: 59
June 05, 2018, 05:14:18 AM
I very much agree with this view.
But people don’t think so. They think that because of Bitcoin, there will be more people who commit crimes.
Then it will refuse Bitcoin and even hate Bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 308
June 05, 2018, 05:09:33 AM
Everything has a dark side so prohibiting bitcoin and other crypto currencies want help for a good social manner. Criminals will always find a way and by prohibiting crypto currencies want stop hackers or terrorists. Why we can't think of the better side of this and make this world a better place?
Pages:
Jump to: