Pages:
Author

Topic: Crisis is Coming - page 2. (Read 4337 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 11:29:43 AM
At the moment the crisis is indeed being lived, but there is certainly an end too, I am sure this crisis will be over, and will return to normal. In the early years of the crisis it will probably occur more often because this is a period of adjustment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 07:45:05 AM
Yes, this is something that new investors need to keep in mind. Because they always ask why the altcoins go down but they do not read the news every day. I think our market is still very lucky to date. Bitcoin still stands at $ 6k5 and I'm happy about that. I only wonder when this crisis is over.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
October 21, 2018, 07:36:00 AM
there are two important things that will impact the world of the economy in the event of a crisis. the first is that the country is really in a crisis when world stock market values fall, but not crypto. it's precisely a good moment to make crypto can rise even higher.
Activity: 322
October 21, 2018, 05:50:18 AM
I think the crisis has come to an end. After this point, we hope to have positive news with the bull season. The market is still not out of this situation, but we will see the rises very soon.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 21, 2018, 04:03:24 AM
No, when the media say so, the financial crisis will not come. The arrival of the crisis will be when people forget it. The financial crisis will suddenly hit global finance instead of this time, this time just a signal flare.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 06:12:57 AM
I think, this time it might be a time of crisis for the crypto currency because all this year crypto prices have continued to decline and make us pessimistic because the market still has not shown signs of going up again, many are panicking and losing their money, I hope the crisis will end soon
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 19, 2018, 11:04:11 PM
"Crisis" is a word that is used and abused by the media to keep people in a state of constant fear and anxiety.
It is obvious that the market rises and falls, what in one place is a crisis, somewhere else is boom.
So let's stop shouting "crisis, crisis, .." and try to take advantage of the opportunities that the situation offers us.
need a sense of nationalism from community to jointly overcome crisis. of course it can be done in various ways, such as using domestic products, or reducing imports from other countries
each person could make contribution in various ways to support government policy to prevent economic crisis.maybe using local product could support it.
Activity: 826
October 19, 2018, 10:38:35 PM
"Crisis" is a word that is used and abused by the media to keep people in a state of constant fear and anxiety.
It is obvious that the market rises and falls, what in one place is a crisis, somewhere else is boom.
So let's stop shouting "crisis, crisis, .." and try to take advantage of the opportunities that the situation offers us.
need a sense of nationalism from community to jointly overcome crisis. of course it can be done in various ways, such as using domestic products, or reducing imports from other countries
Activity: 158
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
October 17, 2018, 04:05:51 PM
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 07:24:06 PM
Economists emphasize that we are at the beginning of a global market crisis. If necessary precautions are taken, it can be overcome softly. Otherwise, chaining creates an effect and affects all countries.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
October 14, 2018, 06:21:14 PM
There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....
Crisis maybe real or not it depends when the stock market will continuously decrease but as we can see the activities are all going to run smoothly though stocks decreases it can only mean that the market is updated and so the economy.
Activity: 994
Daxetoken.net
October 14, 2018, 05:47:41 PM
   Crisis in cryptocurrency already happened and i believe that we are now in recovery stage after those crisis and we are able to recover if the demand in the market will increase.
Activity: 270
October 14, 2018, 05:04:25 PM
Crisis concerning cryptocurrency is what we are all going through this time. Every place and coin is on fire to an unavoidable dump. It's my prayer that market stabilizes soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
October 14, 2018, 04:21:05 PM
There is always some "crisis" coming, so if we let ourselves be influenced by the prophets of doom we remain paralyzed.
At the moment, the biggest crisis is in the Azonian market, which took a very heavy blow last week.
Perhaps, for the crypto it is good. We'll see.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 09:31:47 AM
As long as the government is able to create jobs for its people, a crisis will not come. As expensive as any staple food and clothing as long as the people are still able to buy it will not be a problem.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 07:24:22 PM
observing the current state of the economy does make me afraid, the crisis will come like repeating the ten year cycle, I am afraid this affects the crypto currency, because it cannot be denied that China plays an important role in this crypto, while the economy in China is declining and chaotic As a result of the trade war with America, the impact was felt in fiat currencies, I am pessimistic that we will go through this period briefly, do not let the crypto market enter the red zone, but what I hope is that the technology available in cripto could be a way out of this crisis if adopted in the real world, like the blockchain or ICO system even in different but similar applications
Activity: 448
October 12, 2018, 06:38:06 PM
Indeed until now the crisis is still ongoing however as a player must be able to accept all forms of risk when playing crypto and continue to be optimistic that the opportunity to create a maximum income is still maintained in the future.
Activity: 336
October 12, 2018, 05:01:36 AM
It seems really coming crisis. Well, well, this is another reason to fundamentally change the global financial system, until it is completely at an impasse
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
October 12, 2018, 03:27:52 AM
Always crisis of bitcoin so far, many time I am checking when bitcoin price will growing up and to be on higher price, but I am still waiting until bitcoin and altcoin back to usually price because I wan't lost my money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
October 12, 2018, 03:26:29 AM
Definitely crisis is a worldwide issue. It seems like the inflation rate to most of the countries around the world are facing this kind of problem. Anyway, some of the experts says that it is just normal for the countries that are having industrialization developments. Most of the countries now are eyeing for industrialization development.
Pages:
Jump to: