Pages:
Author

Topic: Crisis is Coming - page 3. (Read 4312 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 253
October 12, 2018, 03:19:13 AM
Technology rapidly changes how we do business and it causes frequent fluctuations on financial markets. For example, a manufacturer has been producing a product for decades without changing anything in his factory. Right now, it is impossible to do that because new production and sales methods are developed almost daily. We need to be more careful when invest for an asset compared to the past.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
October 12, 2018, 03:11:09 AM
US growth is not good. this is what makes a crisis in every country. we must realize that adabya btc is currently making other alternative choices to correct the crisis that has hit various parts of the world
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 02:04:53 AM
I think it is a crisis of economics. Because of the previous comparisons, Bitcoin prices decreased. However, the problem will be very quick.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
October 11, 2018, 11:51:05 PM
It looks like I have to confirm it. Whenever a global market crisis is approaching, the price of gold and all other "expesive stones" is increasing. At the same moment when the price of Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies began to fall, gold and silver began to rise. It looks like the crisis is coming ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 07:18:11 PM
As in other markets, there are some classical patterns in the crypto money market and the amount of increases and decreases is also affected by the developments in the real economy. Even in the crisis environment, investors who can make the right decisions in time can survive. Therefore, we must make our decisions by carefully observing the developments and we should avoid investing all of our savings in just one area in the hope of achieving great profits.
It is always a fact that this year is full of downs in the market, the prices and values are either stable or dumping, It is a major problem for the investors and traders to have this kind of Market Crisis, yet it is still coming, But who knows, After this year the market will take back its place to higher profitable assets, some people are making fuss about how will the market recover from its down state, I guess we should observe the market's move in every way.
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 03:55:05 PM
There will for sure be an economic crisis very soon, the markets are all in a bubble, stock prices are crazy overpriced.
The percentage of people in poverty is growing and there is a lot of restlessness among the masses.
The economic crisis is not something strange, because there is a cycle where the economy develops and is difficult. Capital markets, finance, trade all depend on people's purchasing power. Likewise, bitcoin trading is very dependent on supply and demand. If the position is not balanced, bitcoin also experiences problems. Prices will drop or rise very fast. It's not healthy for the bitcoin market.

These financial crises happen so often that it seems to me that now, people do not take them too seriously. Nevertheless, the crisis can have a negative effect on the crypto market.

According to the trend, crises happen every 10 years. I think that the coming crisis will have a positive effect on the cryptocurrency market. As a rule, during a crisis, investors sell stocks and buy gold. I think that investors in this case will buy bitcoins, at least.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 11, 2018, 03:43:07 PM
Market crisis has always being part of the stock market and this will not be the first nor the last because deep drop or a sharp rise will still occur in the future, so what we should do is to prepare our stocks ahead of such crisis and never give in to panic which most time leads to selling off of asset and resulting into loses.
October 11, 2018, 03:22:21 PM
There will for sure be an economic crisis very soon, the markets are all in a bubble, stock prices are crazy overpriced.
The percentage of people in poverty is growing and there is a lot of restlessness among the masses.
The economic crisis is not something strange, because there is a cycle where the economy develops and is difficult. Capital markets, finance, trade all depend on people's purchasing power. Likewise, bitcoin trading is very dependent on supply and demand. If the position is not balanced, bitcoin also experiences problems. Prices will drop or rise very fast. It's not healthy for the bitcoin market.

These financial crises happen so often that it seems to me that now, people do not take them too seriously. Nevertheless, the crisis can have a negative effect on the crypto market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
October 09, 2018, 10:52:45 PM
Crisis could be everywhere that not only in the poor nations but in the rich nation as well that sometimes we experience the world crisis in which the most weakest nations are much affected. Crisis in US is usually happened but the good thing about this country is that they can easily survive so if you are a US Citizen then consider it as a normal economic routine in your country.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 10:39:48 PM
Activity: 420
September 22, 2018, 03:34:03 PM
You may be right. Studies say there are cycles in economics and now it's actually time for the next crisis. I don't think we can do anything about it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
September 22, 2018, 03:23:19 PM
As in other markets, there are some classical patterns in the crypto money market and the amount of increases and decreases is also affected by the developments in the real economy. Even in the crisis environment, investors who can make the right decisions in time can survive. Therefore, we must make our decisions by carefully observing the developments and we should avoid investing all of our savings in just one area in the hope of achieving great profits.
Activity: 308
September 22, 2018, 01:24:44 PM
crisis will come if where more and more humans without the creation of vacancies, so that could lead to economic crisis one of them.
That's also one perfect depiction of a causal factor of economic crises in the real world. With the vacancies not being the same or equal to the population, a disaster will occur.
Also when we come to the world of crypto I think the crises the OP talked about happens each day across exchanges.
Activity: 311
September 22, 2018, 11:26:29 AM
I have read and analysed what you have written but I don't think that it is the real crisis. To  my mind, Bitcoin is strong enough to cope with all price fluctuations and as for me soon it will occupy leading positions

Even if the crisis hits you, you do not need to worry about bitcoin, even the bitcoin price increases sharply because people are afraid to hoard their money in the bank. They will invest in something as safe as bitcoin, and I believe that bitcoin will grow despite the crisis
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
September 22, 2018, 05:43:27 AM
The crisis is almost over if you check the US exchange you will see some level of stability even in the cryptocurrency market the red days are almost over and the red days was as a result of some major player in the market taking decisions that have great effect on the exchange market in general.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 05:39:02 AM
yes you are right the economic crisis is coming and the price of some other cryptocurrency has decreased very much and a lot of people are experiencing losses and are trapped at very expensive prices, really terrible.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
September 22, 2018, 05:34:24 AM
The crisis will not be expected, and I don't think there will be a crisis in the next three months. But in 2019 there may be the most brutal financial crisis in history.

2019 should not be a problem and mostly the bad market till today seems to be in 2018 as currently btc is on the dona side itself. But still in last 3 months it is expected to bounce back and we will see the growth and also the green side of the btc.  So be ready to see the upside now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 05:23:18 AM
stock market movements in the world are very sensitive lately. we must remain vigilant because it can have a significant impact on the price movement of the crypto currency. but we must not be afraid to face this crisis. in every country has experienced a more severe crisis such as Malaysia, Venezuela. we must be able to learn to deal with crisis situations like them. so that we can survive in the crypto world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
September 22, 2018, 05:07:35 AM
when crypto keeps going down, there will be a crisis because many of those who panic and lose almost half of their crypto assets, maybe even some have lost everything, at times like that we should remain calm and do not panic, we must still believe that there will be good news and everything will recover again
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 22, 2018, 04:52:33 AM
The crisis will not be expected, and I don't think there will be a crisis in the next three months. But in 2019 there may be the most brutal financial crisis in history.
Pages:
Jump to: