Pages:
Author

Topic: Crisis is Coming - page 5. (Read 4312 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 09:16:36 AM
yes you are right I feel the crisis is coming now and really cryptocurrency prices from February to now the price has fallen and surely this is a lot of traders who are depressed, but this is one way to buy at a very cheap price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
September 18, 2018, 04:41:33 AM
This may take a long process. Because everyone knows that the time of the decade-long financial crisis has arrived. But manipulatively manipulated the market. The dollar is very dangerous now. The dollar will depreciate sharply in the next financial crisis. Perhaps when the United States fought in Syria and Russia, the acceleration of the financial crisis will come.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
September 18, 2018, 03:49:15 AM
Hm. I'd really thought that the stock exchange will not affect crypto currency but then again we see red all throughout this year and the stock market being down is a huge coincidence. But then again, crisis or no, i still believe that crypto currency will be our oasis on this harsh desert economy.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 03:27:29 AM
the crisis that we felt a few days ago did make investors panic , but it no longer need to worry, now bitcoin prices have shown a very good development and this situation will continue to improve over time.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
September 18, 2018, 03:04:46 AM
It is always interesting to read about the new financial crisis. I'm worried about just one little thing. And how we coped with the past crisis. For example, 2008. The mortgage market in the US is still idiotic and affects the rest of the world. The global economy is in a structural crisis and the way out of it can only be if the structure of the economy changes.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
September 18, 2018, 02:53:36 AM
What happens if Starbucks agrees to accept bitcoin payments, and bitcoin or bitcoin buyers can pay a bitcoin for Starbucks products?
It is normal and even situations last year were worst than this but we had a great time in the last few months of 2017. so this time it can happen as well and we will be having a great time again, though it is not confirmed but it is also not confirmed that the future will be in crisis. Anything can happen in the market according to your decisions so try to make better decisions and you will be safe.
Activity: 88
September 16, 2018, 12:22:40 PM
The crisis that arises is not from just one country, as well as from several other countries. I think all still need to be aware of developments, another 10-year cycle, the possibility of a crisis will come again as it is now.
Activity: 71
September 15, 2018, 04:38:32 AM
The things are all those who have invested their money into any of the crypto coin must be prepared all the time to face any worst condition and that they need to have some backup plan to deal with such kind of situations. In case this thing ever happens, the first thing which we need to do is to keep our emotions under our control.
Activity: 130
September 13, 2018, 07:35:07 PM
There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....

We should consider this as great opportunity, it does'nt mean the price is more fluctuations is bad for the investor's. For me it's better to think the positivity always if we looked a better profits of our investment in crypto. Now is the best time to invest because we can buy crypto coins in a very low price,  and this will be the reasons why we earn more profits when the price starting to inflates.
Activity: 14
September 13, 2018, 06:15:38 PM
The crisis is, first of all, the possibility of earning even more than in stable times.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 06:12:33 PM
So, the market either goes up, or down, or is stable.
It's only three possibilities.
When it goes up, everyone shouts that it's a bubble, when it goes down that it's a crisis.
Insoma, it is simply the market, in fact.

That is the 100% truth. Also adding in that none of the above are fully good or bad. A decline can signal a good time to buy. A raise can mean over-valued and a potential for loss. Stability is dull but nothing bad is happening for the most part even though no new opportunities are appearing, either.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 05:53:23 PM
So, the market either goes up, or down, or is stable.
It's only three possibilities.
When it goes up, everyone shouts that it's a bubble, when it goes down that it's a crisis.
Insoma, it is simply the market, in fact.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 06:27:25 AM
The crisis in the world stock market is a good news for the crypto currency in my opinion. market is down means there  is no more interest and investors seek for more interesting investment opportunities. 
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 05:10:19 AM
how about this time, which all price of crypto on all exchange markets is dropped? and so much investors are doing cash out from crypto because of the high loss. can this time be named "Crisis" for crypto world?
Activity: 91
September 13, 2018, 04:28:12 AM
Yes, but there are many manipulations. The United States deliberately organized the outbreak of the financial crisis. But this is not a good thing. It will be even more cruel when the crisis is coming. By then, the cryptocurrency will skyrocket.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 01:37:48 AM
The market has always changed, as it is now. I've invested my money in crypto, and I'm waiting for the market to show a favorable moment for me. I do not think this is a crisis, I think this is a natural market process - stagnation or range, you can call it anything.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
September 12, 2018, 04:24:31 PM
I am waiting a falling down. The beginning we saw not so long ago when  S&P500 droped. It was a historical maxumum of dropping (2018-02-05).

I think at first, crypto really was in the red sea and then this news. China and Chinese people really are a big factor in our community and have a lot of investment. I hope this will end soon because their new year will soon come and end!
The crisis will not come again as it is now in every exchange.

It is normal even in real life that during 3rd quarter of the year we are encountering crisis and it is just normal, we just need for the right time again for the economy to grow just like here in cryptocurrency there is also a great timing for the investors to afford to buy crypto again.
Activity: 37
September 12, 2018, 03:59:44 PM
I am waiting a falling down. The beginning we saw not so long ago when  S&P500 droped. It was a historical maxumum of dropping (2018-02-05).

I think at first, crypto really was in the red sea and then this news. China and Chinese people really are a big factor in our community and have a lot of investment. I hope this will end soon because their new year will soon come and end!
The crisis will not come again as it is now in every exchange.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 03:37:49 PM
What happens if Starbucks agrees to accept bitcoin payments, and bitcoin or bitcoin buyers can pay a bitcoin for Starbucks products?
Well it is not only start bucks but a lot of other products are also now accepting bitcoin, it is modern age where all of us should use technologies as it gives us profit and it gives is opportunities to have online shopping, now it is time to overcome all crises and learn how to earn money with our investment, so for me ages of crises has now time is to get profit.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 12, 2018, 01:19:49 AM
Yes, you are right the crisis is already coming. I do not know this crisis can be passed in a short time or even takes a very long time to get through it all. But I hope that everything will be fine and everything will come back to normal again. Hopefully, soon there is good news.
Pages:
Jump to: