Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdholding - Bounty 2.0 or just the same as the rest? - page 2. (Read 2887 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello everyone.

I read this article today about Crowdholding. I haven't used their system before but after reading the article I was intrigued in what they are doing. I have attached the article below so you can have a look at it.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-tokens-with-crowdholding-the-bounty-20-platform-xgdlgl?a=GELe3POa69

They have over 100 startups, and have 37k users and what interested me the most was that they simply don't just have bounties and airdrops, but also micro tasks such as :-

- Giving feedback to crypto startups on a range of topics such as their whitepaper, their concept, marketing, website, UX / UI.
- Product testing of their ecosystem, crypto wallet and numerous other developments.
- Finding bugs and faults in their systems.
- upvoting comments on tasks.

Has anyone used their system before? and what are your thoughts? I have signed up and so far I am impressed with the product they have created.

Also I would check out the platform that they article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have done on Steemit.

Look forward to your responses!

Crowdholding is a very cool platform, and i've signed up.

Also thanks for sharing the crypto blogging platform, it's great and i've started earning BAT through it, you can sign up to that platform through the article link in the quoted text.
brand new
Crowdholding is a nice sleeping giant of a platform and they are growing. After checking out their Alexa ranking they have grown from over 300,000th in the world to 120,000 in the last 90 days, that's a massive improvement and if they keep going like that they will become huge. Also according to their most recent updates this has been done organically and without a marketing budget, which is even more impressive! I would highly recommend this platform and I suggest you sign up now and start earning! They already have over 43,000 signup on their platform and are always growing. The only way is up for Crowdholding. You can check out their platform on the link below.

https://www.crowdholding.com

Also thanks for sharing the article as well, i'm liking the look of the blogging platform the article is written on and i've signed up to it and started earning BAT for free. Anyone can sign up and start earning by simply signing up through the article on the link in this thread.
brand new
Hello everyone.

I read this article today about Crowdholding. I haven't used their system before but after reading the article I was intrigued in what they are doing. I have attached the article below so you can have a look at it.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-tokens-with-crowdholding-the-bounty-20-platform-xgdlgl?a=GELe3POa69

They have over 100 startups, and have 37k users and what interested me the most was that they simply don't just have bounties and airdrops, but also micro tasks such as :-

- Giving feedback to crypto startups on a range of topics such as their whitepaper, their concept, marketing, website, UX / UI.
- Product testing of their ecosystem, crypto wallet and numerous other developments.

Has anyone used their system before? and what are your thoughts? I have signed up and so far I am impressed with the product they have created.

Also I would check out the platform that they article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have done on Steemit.

I'm a fan of the platform, they are growing and have over 42,000 signups now from the creation of this thread, so they are still growing. I really think they will be huge in 2020 as they just keep growing.

Thanks for sharing the crypto blogging platform, it's great and i've signed up and started earning BAT through it for free!

If anyone is a bounty hunter or likes to create content, you should check out the platform and sign up. You can sign up thorough the article in the quote. I think by the start of Q2 2020, they will be bigger than Steemit.
brand new
It's a cool platform and they are always putting up new tasks. They launched one today! Link is below.

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/430/task/1445/what-jobs-would-you-like-to-see-on-cryptotasks-what-skills-do-you-have

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up and started earn BAT by liking articles, best way to earn crypto without investing or mining. You can sign up through the article in this thread.
brand new
I'm a big fan of Crowdholding, they are growing quickly, more users, more content. Their Alexa ranking is very impressive and if they keep going at this rate, they will be a very popular website. I would recommend that you sign up, earn some YUPs for free and watch the platform grow. You can check out their most recent update on the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/crowdholding/crowdholding-month-october-update-growth-stats-and-news-xpljme?a=GELe3POa69

By the way, the blogging platform the Crowdholding update is written on. I've been using it for 2 months and i've earned BAT and DAI from simply liking articles. It works as well and you can cash out when you hit the minimum. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to earn crypto, or who creates crypto content.

You can sign up through the link above.
brand new
Hello everyone.

Big fan of this platform, they are growing very quickly. According to their update, they have jumped up from 170,000 in the world to just under 130,000. If they keep this momentum month upon month they will be a very powerful platform. You can read the update below and you can sign up through there as well.

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/news/1431/month-of-october-update-growth-stats-and-news
brand new
Crowdholding is a sleeping giant and should be bigger. They have a large user base and there is always things to do on the platform.

You can sign up for free on the link below.

brand new
Hello everyone.

It's an interesting platform that I found after I a project I am following had a bounty on Crowdholding. Their numbers are impressive, there are numerous bounties weekly, over 42,000 signups and over 130 projects on their platform.

They just need to work on their token (i.e. get on some exchanges) and also land some larger tokens on the platform, that way they will get more exposure. I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto for free.
brand new
I'm a big fan of the platform.

They have a large userbase, always adding content and tasks to the platform and it's a great place to start earning crypto. You can sign up for free, give feedback and earn crypto on their website below.

Activity: 3
Hello everyone.

I've not used Crowdholding before, what tokens are available on it? Regardless, according to their website says they have over 42,000 signups which is impressive.
brand new
Joined Crowdholding a few months ago and it's a sleeping giant. They have a great little platform that works, there are very few cryptos that actually have a great platform that actually works!

On top of that, it's a great way to earn crypto without investing or mining. You earn crypto for completing micro tasks, sharing content and giving feedback to projects who are looking for help from a large amount of people or their target audience.

I would suggest this platform to any project looking to get feedback about their project, whether that is a website design, their wallet or their target market. I also recommend it to anyone who is looking to earn crypto. Can sign up on the link below

brand new
Hello everyone.

Big fan of Crowdholding, i've been using the platform for a while and it's great. They have a large userbase, numerous tasks weekly and continually growing their platform. Right now it's small but they are a sleeping giant, i would suggest that you sign up, give feedback and start earning before they get bigger. Collect those YUPs.

brand new
Hello everyone.

I have been using Crowdholding for a while now and it's a great little platform, definitely a sleeping giant for numerous reasons -

- You can earn monthly dividends for hodling their token which is great, right now it's small, but with the growth of the platform that will only increase.
- They have numerous tasks weekly, meaning there is always something to do, I don't see the same type of activity on other airdrop / bounty platforms
- They have over 42,000 signups and are growing month upon month, as well as over 130 projects on their platform
- Their Alexa ranking is growing and right now they are at 150,000th in the world (July they were at over 400,000) this means more traffic, more people staying on the platform and that means it is growing.
- They are very transparent on their Telegram community as well, the CEO is always responding to questions and is a smart guy thinking ahead of the kurb

I really do see the getting close to something, all they need is a few big tokens on their platform doing tasks and they will absorb that community as well. Currently they have Aeternity (which is a top 100 token) and a few Brave tasks (top token) they get a few more like that and then can grow.

I would highly recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto without investing their capital or without mining. You earn tokens for giving feedback and completing microtasks. The better your responses the more of the share you earn of the prize attached to the tasks. I would recommend you get in while they are not well known and start earning YUP, nothing to lose as it's free to join up and start earning and if they get big could be a nice little payout. Website is below

brand new
It's a great platform and i don't know why they are not bigger.

- Large userbase
- Works and can earn crypto for free
- Dividends are paid out for YUP holders
- Always things to do on the platform

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto for free.

brand new
Hello everyone.

I've not heard about this platform, has anyone used it?

Their numbers are very impressive, but they need to work on their marketing if i've never heard of them and they have over 37,000 signups.
brand new
It's a great platform that is a great way to earn crypto.

I would recommend it to anyone looking for a way to start earning crypto without investing or mining. Link is below.

brand new
Hello everyone.

I've not heard about this platform, but after looking and logging into it, it's great. There are at least 5 tasks a week to do where you can earn crypto for your feedback or completing micro tasks.

I really like the idea that you don't just earn Crowdholding's YUP for tasks, but other tokens / coins as well. You are able to earn BAT for Brave tasks plus many other tokens, the only thing they need to work on is getting more established tokens, if they managed to get 4 / 5 tokens that are in the top 50 they can really grow. They have over 42,000 signups so clearly they have no been impacted by the market too much, I am excited to see when the market grows how quickly they can grow.

There are very few platforms that can boast the amount of users, tasks and startups so i think they are the ones in the lead. Keep up the great work and i would recommend them to anyone looking to earn some crypto or people who are new to the crypto scene.
brand new
I'm a fan of Crowdholding, it's a great platform where you can earn crypto for free. I think they will continue to grow, they already have over 42,000 signups and grow regardless of the market. You can sign up below and start earning for free.

brand new
I've been using Crowdholding for around 6 months and it's great.

The only issue is they need to work on their token, it's not on any real exchanges and the volume is so low. They need to work on getting it onto more exchanges, getting a supply and demand.

The token has a use on a working platform, that's more than 99% of altcoins on CoinMarketCap!
brand new
Hello everyone.

It's a very cool platform and i've been using it for a while. The payouts are not massive, but the one advantage is that every task you do is pegged to Crowdholding's YUP meaning that regardless of the project you will get something for completing the micro task.

They need to focus on bringing larger, more established tokens onto the platform, that way users are more likely to take part in the tasks as they have more belief in that token / coin.

I really think they are onto something here and they are by far the best bounty platform in the crypto ecosystem.

Oh forget to mention, you also earn dividends for hodling their token as well, they are looking after their users. If this platform takes off, people hodling a lot of YUP could make a decent amount a month from it.

You can sign up through this link - https://www.crowdholding.com

Hope to see you there!
Pages:
Jump to: