Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdholding - Bounty 2.0 or just the same as the rest? - page 10. (Read 2904 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

I've been using this platform for a while now and I really like it. They just need to work on their marketing and getting their name out. But then again the crypto world is quite small and Steemit never really pushed for marketing too much.

I would recommend the platform to anyone. You have the ability to not just earn their token, but also numerous of other tokens of established tokens and upcoming ICOs so it's a nice way to get hold of some interesting projects.

They recently just put up a Brave task, so the most recent on you can earn YUP and BAT! If anyone is interested the link is below to the task.

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/346/task/905/brave-ads-get-paid-for-your-attention-survey

so by completed that task we can earn BAT tokens? but as you know that the ads in brave browser it doesn't show i many country

will crowdholding make the users completed KYC or we can earn without completed the KYC?

You don't have to do KYCs to take part in the bounties or tasks on the platform, as you are not investing into anything. You are giving feedback or spreading knowledge of a project.

I have been using the platform for a while now and I have only good things to say about it. New tasks every day and they constantly improving the platform. I have found many interesting projects through this platform.

Any ICO that is looking for exposure or to grow I would suggest they use Crowdholding as one of their tools.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
I have never used it, but it seems interesting, it's just that the allocation of bounty 2.0 offered is quite small for me, but for security the reward might seem more secure than the bounty that uses spreadsheets and registers through the form
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Hello everyone.

I read this article today about Crowdholding. I haven't used their system before but after reading the article I was intrigued in what they are doing. I have attached the article below so you can have a look at it.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-tokens-with-crowdholding-the-bounty-20-platform-xgdlgl?a=GELe3POa69

They have over 100 startups, and have 37k users and what interested me the most was that they simply don't just have bounties and airdrops, but also micro tasks such as :-

- Giving feedback to crypto startups on a range of topics such as their whitepaper, their concept, marketing, website, UX / UI.
- Product testing of their ecosystem, crypto wallet and numerous other developments.
- Finding bugs and faults in their systems.
- upvoting comments on tasks.

Has anyone used their system before? and what are your thoughts? I have signed up and so far I am impressed with the product they have created.

Also I would check out the platform that they article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have done on Steemit.

Look forward to your responses!

This is a new direction for bounty, but the value is paid by the altcoin already on the market so the pool value is not high. Since then, the bounty hunter did not pay much attention to them. In addition, there was a lot of expertise required to join these bounty
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Looking at the coinmarketcap website and the value of one crowdholding token is almost 0.
They are paying Bounty Hunters in this worthless token or in any other cryptocurrency?
brand new
Hello everyone.

I read this article today about Crowdholding. I haven't used their system before but after reading the article I was intrigued in what they are doing. I have attached the article below so you can have a look at it.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-tokens-with-crowdholding-the-bounty-20-platform-xgdlgl?a=GELe3POa69

They have over 100 startups, and have 37k users and what interested me the most was that they simply don't just have bounties and airdrops, but also micro tasks such as :-

- Giving feedback to crypto startups on a range of topics such as their whitepaper, their concept, marketing, website, UX / UI.
- Product testing of their ecosystem, crypto wallet and numerous other developments.

Has anyone used their system before? and what are your thoughts? I have signed up and so far I am impressed with the product they have created.

Also I would check out the platform that they article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have done on Steemit.

I've not heard about Crowdholding or the blogging platform you wrote the article on, but after investigating it after finding this thread, I've signed up to both.

I've already earned some HYDRO and Bounty0x for simply upvoting the articles. Sure it's not as much as Steemit, but all they need to do is get a strong token on the platform and you will start earning more.

Also on Steemit, you need to invest something to actually get a decent return, on this platform it looks like if you right good content, you go to the top of the page, its a a lot fairer. I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking for a blogging platform or another way to earn some tokens without throwing down any cash.

Crowdholding is more interesting as there are more varied tasks. I've shared some content to get some BAT tokens and their YUPs as well as given feedback to a charity organisation (which is great) and I will earn some YUPs from that. There seems to be new tasks to do daily.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
I have read about the site but I am only familiar with their bounty website and bounty Telegram group. I am on the group and have been there for quite some time now.  Been a bit long I used the group though.

I thnk i like their new method of grading ICOs.  I hope they put in more resources to make it a success and possibly make it decentralized and available to other ICO websites
brand new
I've not heard about this platform but after reading the article, it seems a very interesting platform. I don't know about bounty 2.0, but regardless I think there needs to be a step up bounty hunting platforms anyways and this looks like a decent option. '

Their UI / UX is great and it's easy to use, there seems to be a lot going on so there is plenty to do, 37k signups is very impressive, especially in a bad market and they acne't slowed down the amount of new projects that have joined up.

This just need to land a big token on the platform and keep growing the userbase. Once they reach 100k, most ICOs / projects will want to be on their platform simply to expose their token to the Crowdholding community to help their community grow.

I've signed up and lets see if I can get to the top of the leaderboard!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I don’t see the difference between Crowdholding and bounty programs. There are also micro tasks, participation in testing, search for bugs, attraction of referrals in many bounties. The only difference is that when performing bounty on the Bitcointalk Forum, you cannot be sure of receiving decent rewards and you can run into a scam. I don’t know how Crowdholding works, but if timely and full payment of earned tokens is guaranteed here without a drop in their value, then such a platform is welcome.
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
Hello everyone.

Looks a very interesting platform with a nice, strong big community. If they keep growing then there will be no stopping them!

Also just looked on the website and it works very well, I've signed up to Crowdholding. It's a cool name, but it doesn't really sell itself compared to other bounty platforms, most of them have the name in the title. Remember that most people in the world do not know much about crypto, never mind airdrops and bounties.
brand new
I have been using this platform for a while now and I like it a lot. I think it's a level above the other bounty platforms.

They just have to keep growing their userbase and work on their token volume, if the token increases in value, more and more people will come to the platform and that will bring more startups to use the platform.

I look forward to seeing how Crowdholding grows when the market picks up, because if they are able to keep growing during the bear market, I expect it to grow a lot quicker during the bull one.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Hello everyone.

I am a avid user of Crowdholding. They are a micro task platform where you earn crypto for giving feedback, taking part in bounties and numerous other tasks, who doesn't like that? Recently they have been helping a charity by crowdsourcing ideas. Below is the task they put up recently, where you give feedback and earn their token for giving advice to a charity. I think it's something amazing and could really make a change.

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/340/task/909/advise-us-the-ways-for-charity-fundraising

Crowdholding has over 37,000 signups and 100+ projects, I think they are a sleeping giant and they have continued to grow quietly even through the rough market. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a way to earn crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Crowdholding is on their attack mode right now! I am working with them in last one year and every new day i check their website and try to find new project for working for myself. If you check them today you will see that there are many great projects publishing their task in there and they will pay you good if you work for them. The Crowdholding have only one problem, they need to deal with some good exchange for the sake of their coins, only IDEX wouldn't help them in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595

I've been using this platform for a while now and I really like it. They just need to work on their marketing and getting their name out. But then again the crypto world is quite small and Steemit never really pushed for marketing too much.

I would recommend the platform to anyone. You have the ability to not just earn their token, but also numerous of other tokens of established tokens and upcoming ICOs so it's a nice way to get hold of some interesting projects.

They recently just put up a Brave task, so the most recent on you can earn YUP and BAT! If anyone is interested the link is below to the task.

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/346/task/905/brave-ads-get-paid-for-your-attention-survey

so by completed that task we can earn BAT tokens? but as you know that the ads in brave browser it doesn't show i many country

will crowdholding make the users completed KYC or we can earn without completed the KYC?
brand new
I have been using their platform for a few months now and I really like it.

I find it better than the other platforms as I feel part of a group of people combining knowledge and getting rewarded for it rather than just just completing social media bounties.

Course they also have them on their platform, today I saw they have two social media bounties connected to Brave, which is very exciting. I've already shared my content.

This platform is a sleeping giant right now, I don't know many platforms that work as well as this, have over 37k signups, 100 startups on their platform and still have such a low token value.

I look at bounty0x platform and their token is worth so much more, but doesn't have the platform, startups or users to back it up comparing to Crowdholding. I can't wait to see what happens in the future, I think one rise in crypto or they land some big tokens on the platform and they will be the talk of the town.

I would recommend it to anyone who is a bit of a bounty hunter or who just wants to casually earn some crypto.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
I don't see anything new to the mentioned ways mostly with microtasks. There's nothing new to it and its almost identical as bounty.
- You create a review, they pay you with their token or stakes.
- You test the product and they give you reward with tokens and stakes.
To call that as bounty 2.0 just like a marketing trick only but it has no differences with the old one. A lot of platforms have used that functionality and it's not new or unique for me. Even some icos created their own one.
brand new
Hello everyone.

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
I have participated in their bounties. Like most automated bounty platform they tend to pay very poorly, much more like an airdrop than a real bounty. They do however make it easy and you don't have to chase down your reward like you do with some bounty campaigns. All in all pretty easy to participate but with rewards that reflect the level of difficulty.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Hello everyone.

I have been using the platform for a while and I really like it.

They just need to keep growing and keep getting more users, startups and tasks. When they get to 100k then any ICO / Token will want to be on the platform.

I would recommend the platform to anyone who is looking to get hold of some crypto without investing or mining.
brand new
Hello everyone.

Looks a very promising platform, I don't know many platforms that have such a big community that I haven't heard about. I will check them out. I have used Publish0x (the blogging platform) and I will say that it is a great platform, they are growing at a crazy rate that I think they will overtake Steemit soon.
Activity: 3066
Merit: 577
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
I don't see anything new to the mentioned ways mostly with microtasks. There's nothing new to it and its almost identical as bounty.
- You create a review, they pay you with their token or stakes.
- You test the product and they give you reward with tokens and stakes.
Pages:
Jump to: